Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2016, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

What is Zingbot's special announcement? Have you guys seen it in the live feeds?
Old 08-14-2016, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

^I think its that he's running for president judging by the hats everyone is wearing.

The episode tonight was rough. Yikes. Paulie got the truthful edit . I did lol at Paul's impromptu DR dance. I wish he was a cool as the actual episodes show.
Old 08-15-2016, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

I'm disgusted by Paulie. I really thought that he was a good guy. He's kind of a jerk.
Old 08-15-2016, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Kind of glad we got to see Paulie for who he is. It's a shame because I was hoping I would like him more than I did Cody and turned out to be the opposite.

I hope Nicole/Corey are the targets next week and after that I hope Victor/Paul are targets.
Old 08-15-2016, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Kind of glad we got to see Paulie for who he is. It's a shame because I was hoping I would like him more than I did Cody and turned out to be the opposite.

I hope Nicole/Corey are the targets next week and after that I hope Victor/Paul are targets.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:22 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Paulie has to be the BIGGEST 180 I've seen on BB. In the begging he was such a nice and sweet guy. Now he is one of the biggest aholes I've ever seen. He and Zakiyah seemed like a cute idea then he started to use her in the game and sexually, was always bashing her behind her back and kept pushing for her to go. I just wish Zakiyah wasn't so pathetic and had self esteem issues cause we all know as soon as he goes to Jury she's going to jump in his arms. I hope hell freezes over and she gets a clue cause Paulie is clearly an abusive person that likes submissive women. The way he has acted I can easily see him hitting a woman. I assume it's his true personality and he let it all hang out when he got cocky and thought he was running everything. Personally I just find it hilarious how EASILY he fell apart like a house made out of toothpicks when he got put up.

He sounds so desperate and delusional on the feeds, along with being a sore loser. He's apparently trying to use either his aunt or grandma having Cancer as a way to stay (I don't know if it's true or not but people said it's switched between his aunt and grandma) and he was being a little b*tch baby about his apple pie punishment and trying to refuse to do it. Paul's is the worst and he's not being a little b*tch about it. Things don't go his way he has temper tantrums, he's so PATHETIC lmao. At this point I don't even care if he has the ticket cause he's done regardless, he would just go back up and continue to have his unstable meltdowns. He was planning to torture Michelle and Natalie when he thought they were going up but has been crying all over the house when he got put up instead. He can dish it but definately can't take it. What a spineless, wimp lol.
Old 08-15-2016, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Later tonight the houseguests are getting a concert from Ziggy Marley in the backyard, along with getting to play carnival games for prizes and food.

All to do with the special Friday episode this week. Dont get why they need a special episode for this (unless these are game changing prizes).

Last edited by xEJx; 08-15-2016 at 04:44 PM
Old 08-15-2016, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
^I think its that he's running for president judging by the hats everyone is wearing.
Oh just that. Okay phew.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

I sincerely hope this is not some bb ploy to save Paulie. These prizes or whatever better not affect the game.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Feeds are back. Looks like the only thing they did, apart from getting food and a concert, was play to see who was gonna be a have not next week.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Man, this thread is dead. So Paulie was evicted and had the one-way ticket. Paul, who was the 1st to solve the Paris puzzle, had the roundtrip ticket.

Because the roundtrip wasnt used that leaves an extra week in the schedule. So Julie announced that the 1st 5 jurors will compete in a jury battle back comp with the winner getting to return to the game.

HOH comp hasnt taken place yet.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:01 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I can understand the thread being dead, this season has sucked. This week was the only interesting thing that happened. I wish BB would shock me with their twists for once, everyone knew if that ticket wasn't used (another twist down the drain) they would have a dumb Jury battle to get back in the house zzz. I just hope it's not Paulie that gets back in, I hope it's Bridgette or Devonne. Zakiyah won't try to get in cause she will want to be with Paulie (I'm so sick of her SCRIPTED lines about being played by Paulie. She said the same script in the DR about knowing Paulie did this and that then every night she was sleeping with him and if they were both in the BB house she would still be his doormat. We all know she will be on his peen as soon as he enters the Jury House so I really wish she would just STFU with the bs RME) Also, they kill me trying to give Paulie a sympathetic edit. That ahole is no victim, people know the truth so cut the crap. Paulie was also acting like he got some huge antidepressant pill or upper during the live show. He was way too hyper and happy, especially after his mental breakdown all week The DR definately jacked him up with happy pills before the live show, guess they didn't want him to have another mental snap during the live show.
Old 08-19-2016, 02:02 AM
Master Fan

Natalie won HOH. Before the comp, James and Nat were talking about targeting Paul. But with the care package this week being co-hoh, I don't see that happening. Especially since I'm guessing that Paul will win this one.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

This season has sucked. It started off with promise and also livefeeds showing how nasty everyone is doesn't really help.

I hope Day goes back in.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread