Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2017, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

Hey Beth!

No surprise if they have another buyback. They have sooo many weeks to fill.

Honestly, as long as no vets show up as a twist, I'll be good
Old 06-21-2017, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

Ok I watched all the interviews so here's my pre-season feelings on the houseguests. Who I like, in the middle and who I'm not big on. This all subject to change however when the shows start and feeds hit.

Based on pre-show interviews/bios I like:
Christmas, Jessica, Mark, Kevin, Elena, Ramses & Raven.

Christmas and Jessica I think are gonna be the ones who have the targets on their back for different reasons out of the girls. Jessica for her looks and Christmas for the physical threat she poses. But out of the women I liked them the most and being a guy I am not a ashamed to admit out of the crop of women I find the two of them the most attractive (though all the women are pretty) Mark seems like a nice guy and not a brainless muscle head. Won't be shocked at all if he winds up in a showmance with any of the girls in the house especially with Christmas or Jessica if I had to peg one. Kevin being the old guy I know he's gonna be underdog and pretty much "The Dad" of the house but I like him. Elena, Ramses and Raven all seem like high energy people which could have its annoying moments but I liked them in their interviews. Especially Ramses given his interest in cosplay and Raven with her interest in ghost hunting. I am really pulling for Raven given the tough break she's had to deal with due to her disease she lives with. I hope she won't have a hard time in the house when she's a Have Not.

Based on pre-show interviews/bios I'm in the middle with:
Jillian, Matthew, Megan, Cameron, Dominique

Jillian and Megan I think for some reason are gonna be the outcasts not just of the women but probably the house. I think that could be a good or bad thing pending how they act once the game starts. However I won't be surprised if they team up or surprise the viewers with their individual game play. Cameron might be the Ian/Ronnie of this season. I hope for his sake he's more like Ian then Ronnie or he'll go quick. Matthew seems like a good guy but please I hope he doesn't pull Devin and mention that he has daughter every time he speaks. Dominique doesn't seem to know much at all about the game but she seems nice and confident. However I really hope her being super religious doesn't turn off people in the house.

Based on pre-show interviews/bios I'm not big on:
Alex, Cody, Josh, Jason.

Alex for some reason I get a feeling she's going to bother me the most. Doesn't help that she kind of reminds of Paola (Pow Pow) from Season 16. Cody seems like a tool. So I am not too big on him. Josh's swearing in his interview with Jeff was kind of annoying. That mouth of his might get him into trouble and I get the vibe he's confrontational. Jason looks like he's completely and utterly lost. Hope he learns quick.

Last edited by The Survivor; 06-21-2017 at 02:04 PM
Old 06-21-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Theme is Summer of Temptation, they'll be tempted with money, safety, etc. Seems like a Pandora's box every week, seems like there are consequences if you do or don't take them.

'Big Brother 19' House Tour Twists Revealed | Hollywood Reporter

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 06-21-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the article link.
Old 06-21-2017, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

The new purple lit double doors in the backyard are obvious in the pics and in the house tour videos yet never brought up by Julie or in the descriptions on the pics. Might have to do with Grodner saying that some comps might not even take place depending on what the houseguests decides to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Based on pre-show interviews/bios I'm not big on:
Alex, Cody, Josh, Jason.

Alex for some reason I get a feeling she's going to bother me the most. Doesn't help that she kind of reminds of Paola (Pow Pow) from Season 16. Cody seems like a tool. So I am not too big on him. Josh's swearing in his interview with Jeff was kind of annoying. That mouth of his might get him into trouble and I get the vibe he's confrontational. Jason looks like he's completely and utterly lost. Hope he learns quick.
I felt the same on Cody, but the RHAP guys flipped me on him. I think he's gonna bring some drama. Seems like a real opinionated guy who gets annoyed easily.

And speaking of annoyed, I think Josh is gonna annoy the hell out of these people, especially Cody, if he is anything close to as energetic and loud as he seems. Hopefully its in an entertaining way like Zach.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Any thoughts on the women Richie?

I like the idea of the Temptation thing.

Was worried that a twin twist was coming.
Old 06-21-2017, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Any thoughts on the women Richie?

I like the idea of the Temptation thing.

Was worried that a twin twist was coming.
Megan seems like a superfan so hopefully she surprises me. Raven has a nice backstory. Jillian, I still have no idea what she is bringing and why she was chosen. Has to be more there. For all of them.

Alex had about as bad of answers as I've ever heard in those Jeff interviews. She's definitely a character though. Could be entertaining. Dominique is obviously smart. Says she wears her emotions on her face. Might be an issue. Elena works on morning radio. Hopefully she doesn't overuse that fake morning zoo radio personality that I find annoying.

Jessica and Christmas seem to have the most potential depending on how things shake out early. Like I said in a previous post, most of the guys seem to be big dudes. If one of them wins that 1st HOH I can see a brogade scenario. I hope i'm wrong. But if so, Christmas could be in trouble early.

edit: Here's the twist
Quote:
CBS has finally unveiled the twist for Big Brother 19 and it's... temptation.
The twist, which is also the theme of the house, means that the houseguests will be tempted throughout the summer with money, power and safety. However, they'll have to be very strategic in their choices because every offer comes with its own set of consequences.

Fans will get to see how the "Summer of Temptation" twist will shake up the season when the houseguests get faced with their first tempting offers during Wednesday's two-hour premiere. On the Sunday, July 2, episode, Big Brother will also unveil another aspect of the twist: the Den of Temptation.

America will vote on which houseguest they want to send to the Den of Temptation, where the person will be given a potentially game-changing offer.
Link

It was all so good up until the part where America votes...

Last edited by xEJx; 06-21-2017 at 10:39 PM
Old 06-23-2017, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the photo.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:27 PM
MST Manager

Thanks from me too.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

I really hope the rumors I've seen lately of a returning player coming back despite the cast being announced are absolutely false.
Old 06-25-2017, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really hope the rumors I've seen lately of a returning player coming back despite the cast being announced are absolutely false.
As each day passes and Paul continues to stay silent about this on social media, it sounds more and more like he's coming back.

Jason wasn't as well liked as Paul yet almost every America's nom was to his advantage on bbott. Could have the same be the case with this twist this season, especially with more tv viewers voting and Paul being popular with the CBS watchers. Either America knows what the temptation will be before voting (like the care packages on bbott), or America just votes for a different person each week without knowing what the temptation is. Then its all on the producers to potentially rig things
Old 06-25-2017, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the discussion
Old 06-26-2017, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

That first week we got to see on BBOTT makes you realize just how much we miss during this week.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the cast pics.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:54 PM
MST Manager

Thanks from me too.