Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2016, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Big Brother 18 [Live Feeds] #20: It's the season of the "showmances"!

Welcome to the Big Brother 19 Live Feeds Thread

HOH: Cody
Nominations: Alex and Jillian
Veto Winner: Alex
Nominations After the Veto Ceremony: Jillian and Christmas

Gif of the Moment:
?

(gif credit.)

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman

Last edited by lovely elizabeth; 07-04-2017 at 05:59 PM
Old 08-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!
Old 08-06-2016, 02:08 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

I'm pretty much done with the season. I would've cancelled my feeds if not for my siblings watching. I refuse to pay for that online season after this. I've missed the last three episodes and I've pretty much given up on this cast. Hearing Victor placed Michelle and Z on the block was the final nail in the coffin for me. My brother also told me that apparently Natalie is his back up plan? You gotta be kidding me! Is this real life? I don't know anymore. I'm basically being updated by other people now. I don't need to waste my time watching this atrocity. Hello-olympics!!!!
Old 08-06-2016, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Everything you said.

Victor came back to.....put up two people who have never won a HOH. I haven't watched since Day went up only reading updates online.

This whole season is awful. I thought having vets would mean we'd get real players, since they got a second chance but Nicole is awful, James is such a disappointment and all the newbies are useless.

The highlight of this whole season was Jozea "reign" and after that it's all fallen flat. Who picks the cast, seriously?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I read James told Natalie if she wins you to just do what the house wants. Get the check out of her James.

I also have not watched the last three episodes. They are still on my dvd though. I will admit though I'm reading updates and going to bb tumblr to see what's up in the house.

I now wish that Jozea was back in. At least Nicole would be up this week. Victor was a waste of a returning player. All talk and no action. He is there to do Pauline bidding and will be let go when his time is no longer needed.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-06-2016, 02:14 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Well I knew if Victor won HOH he would put up two girls then it became painfully obvious it would be Zakiyah and Michelle. That's why I was hoping Natalie won when it was down to the both of them. I knew he would bend over for Paulie like Paul did last week. I also don't get why Victor would want to win HOH this week knowing he's going to be gone in the DE like Day told him. I don't think Natalie would of put him up if she won then he could of played for the DE HOH. Apparently their still planning to get rid of Victor in the DE. I also guess his dumb ass forgot Paulie backdoored him before. zzzz! Like I said I don't care what happens, their dumb and boring.
Old 08-06-2016, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Well I knew if Victor won HOH he would put up two girls then it became painfully obvious it would be Zakiyah and Michelle. That's why I was hoping Natalie won when it was down to the both of them. I knew he would bend over for Paulie like Paul did last week. I also don't get why Victor would want to win HOH this week knowing he's going to be gone in the DE like Day told him. I don't think Natalie would of put him up if she won then he could of played for the DE HOH. Apparently their still planning to get rid of Victor in the DE. I also guess his dumb ass forgot Paulie backdoored him before. zzzz! Like I said I don't care what happens, their dumb and boring.

I said the she thing when it was down to him and Nat. Like she secured your safety, I think she truly meant it. And you could've played the HOH for DE. Dumba**. BB is one big strategy and you have to think longterm sometimes. Very stupid decision on Victor's part, and what, to get rid of Michelle or Z. To be the henchman for the guy who backdoored you? He didn't even try taking out a big target. Ridiculous! It's almost embarrassing.
Old 08-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Exactly, Paulie is the biggest threat in the house (He wins comps AND controlling everyone in the house or their HOH's. Oh, and has complete control over Zakiyah. She is his lapdog until he's ready to clip her, which is most likely this week) Amazes me people are literally just LETTING him walk to the half a million dollars) along with the showmances but they target girls that can't win anything (which is why I was always confused by the obsession to get rid of Day, unless it's cause she wasn't an idiot obsessed with d...) I'm also annoyed with Michelle and Zakiyah cause it sounds like (just like when Day was on the block and they could of flipped the votes) they did nothing but b*tch and moan, but did nothing. All Zakiyah cares about is Paulie banging her, but won't try to save herself or play the game. I hope she goes just so I don't have to see her pathetic ass continue to get played by that douchebag Paulie. So yeah Victor is being Paulie's b*tch this week and wasting his HOH and he will be thanked by getting kicked out during the DE unless he wins the Veto. Dumbass. Anyway, this season will end with a bunch of douchy, narcassistic egomaniacs comparing their penis sizes with each other while congratulating each other on kicking those hoes out *pukes*

Last edited by Butterfly85; 08-06-2016 at 03:46 PM
Old 08-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Feeds back after over 7 hours being off. Paulie won POV. It wade hide and seek POV.

The house is a mess

I know this isnt really an easy comp to throw since it depends on others finding your POV, but I have no idea why Paulie would even try to win this. He should have put his under a bed or some other place very easy to find. So, so dumb of him to win this.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love this veto comp.

Quote:
I know this isnt really an easy comp to throw since it depends on others finding your POV, but I have no idea why Paulie would even try to win this. He should have put his under a bed or some other place very easy to find. So, so dumb of him to win this.
I totally agree. Z will want him to use it as well as michelle will. How does he explain about not using it. Only good thing about him not using it is we may see the girls explode a bit.

Victor is a idiot. Why the heck win this hoh to do P/P's dirty work. Such a big MOVE

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-06-2016, 09:23 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I knew Paulie would win the Veto as soon as I heard he was playing (another thing showing he's the biggest threat in the house but they do nothing about this) So now it will be another week of Paulie either putting Zakiyah down, lying to her about her not being in danger so that's why he won't use it, along with Zakiyah begging him and sleeping with him inbetween. Then when she's voted out he'll pretend he had no idea when he's the one that wanted her gone. This cast, mainly Paulie makes me ill. I think he's the one I hate the most right now. Who would of thunk considering what a nice guy he was in the beginning, now he's one of the biggest aholes ever. Yeah, Victor handed Paulie his balls to wear as earrings being a good lapdog to do what Paulie wants this HOH (like Paul did last week) and he will be kicked out in DE after doing what he wanted and gaining nothing but on the other hand I don't feel bad for these people since their gladly hanging themselves and letting Paulie win zzz.
Old 08-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Trying hard to find a comp win that was worse than this one was for Paulie. Struggling to think of one off the top of my head.
Old 08-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Trying hard to find a comp win that was worse than this one was for Paulie. Struggling to think of one off the top of my head.
Victor winning this hoh is about as bad if not worse then paulie winning this veto. I was talking to a co worker about how we thought it would be funny if Victor did go on de and had the ticket back in.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 08-07-2016, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would awesome it happened...but I bet he still wouldn't learn anything. Would go right back to being P2's little lapdog. Because of course they'd spin it as they didn't know, nobody told them etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I knew Paulie would win the Veto as soon as I heard he was playing (another thing showing he's the biggest threat in the house but they do nothing about this) So now it will be another week of Paulie either putting Zakiyah down, lying to her about her not being in danger so that's why he won't use it, along with Zakiyah begging him and sleeping with him inbetween. Then when she's voted out he'll pretend he had no idea when he's the one that wanted her gone. This cast, mainly Paulie makes me ill. I think he's the one I hate the most right now. Who would of thunk considering what a nice guy he was in the beginning, now he's one of the biggest aholes ever. Yeah, Victor handed Paulie his balls to wear as earrings being a good lapdog to do what Paulie wants this HOH (like Paul did last week) and he will be kicked out in DE after doing what he wanted and gaining nothing but on the other hand I don't feel bad for these people since their gladly hanging themselves and letting Paulie win zzz.
I agree with every single word of this!

I'm just a casual viewer and this season is annoying me to no end...I can't imagine what the superfans are going through.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread