Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2016, 11:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok, i think i ship Paulie and Tiffany as a team. They could be great together. I enjoy watching those two and Frank very much.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Day's paranoia is going to push her right out the door again. Calm the hell down.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

Nicole is going down the same road she did in bb16. Falling for a guy(Corey) and talking about it like an awkward 16 year old lol

Paulie subtly calling Jozea out on the meeting and if he asked people to vote him out. Jozea saying he threw out scenarios and that's it.

Jozea: Majority rules! We run the ****ing house

Jozea talks and talks and talks and makes no damn sense

Paulie laughed after their talk and winked to the camera. Also mouthed "he's crazy" or "too easy".

Quote:
Unfiltered Feedsters @UnfilteredFeeds
Paul- "Are u sure the person who told you Jozea wanted to send you home isn't just ****ing with you?"
Paulie- "YOU TOLD ME THAT" #BB18
Paul, Victor and Jozea crack me up with their awful gameplay

Last edited by xEJx; 06-25-2016 at 02:39 AM
Old 06-25-2016, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

I think Will and Boogie's in the dark phone call is appropriate when describing the delusions of Jozea, Victor, and Paul. There is no possible way someone can be this bad? Geez. I play better from my couch. It's almost too funny to be real. And the good tv comments, boy are you guys making it rather easy. I get crazy Devon vibes from Jozea. Crazy as hell, but rather entertaining and hilarious with how bad they are. Jozea just needs to be put out of his misery. Has there ever been a nominee more confident? I wouldn't care whose word or loyality I had, being on the block at all would personally worry me.

Jozea legit thinks he's staying. This dude is planning final fives. I can't. Hopefully his pal Vic is right behind. What a waste of bb contestant spots. Dude didn't even know what POV was and how it works, same for Paul.

Big Brother needs to stop casting these contestants on looks or whatever because it compromises the integrity of the game and makes it a joke.

Last edited by loppabelle; 06-25-2016 at 04:00 AM
Old 06-25-2016, 05:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Jozea to Paulie: i control the whole house, don´t worry
Jozea: I don´t know how the girls vote.
Paulie: But you just said you control the whole house.

Paulie: If Frank goes up on the block next to me who do you vote out.
Jozea: I brought in Frank into our group so i can´t vote him out.
Paulie: But you brought me in too. So you telling me you keep Frank over me?

That guy seriously.
Old 06-25-2016, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love listening to what comes out of Jozea's mouth. Not only is it deluded and bat**** but he phrases things is such WEIRD and unexpected ways that it makes it even better. I'd rather have Paul or Victor go come over him this week just so I could enjoy it more, but I'll take what I can get.

Day talked herself out of the house last year and I really am expecting her to do it again. She's doing better than last year (and to be fair, better than I expected going into this season) but I still see old Day creeping in there, and I've heard a few people mention it already. She told Frank yesterday that they really lucked out with the people in the house this year and she's right. She's lucky that she seems to be in there with people that "get" her more than last season so she has more leeway. Still don't think she's long for this game, unfortunately.

And speaking of Same Ol' Mistakes by Rihanna.mp3, it IS hilarious to see Nicole heading down the same path with Corey that she did with Hayden. Not only did she give him the same "we can't talk too much" speech, but yesterday I saw him teasing her and her telling him to stooooooooppppppp it!!, and was having war flashbacks to BB16. Nicole, STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Very strange how Paulie's been sort of cast aside by all of them. You never see one of the top physical threats in the house basically out for the taking like this.
It's probably the biggest shock of the season for me so far, this really never happens. I thought for sure he Frank/Corey/Victor/James would've linked up...totally did not think Frank/Corey would be down to work with so many girls. I wonder how much the teams and Nicole winning HOH effected things. And I can't believe that Tiffany is in the 8-pack but Paulie isn't. It's just so odd, I don't get how it happened. If one of the siblings was gonna be left out, I would've put money on Tiffany. But it makes his nomination make more sense. This is when I get annoyed that we miss the first week of feeds, because we'll never find out what happened.

meg | tumblr
Old 06-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It really does make me sad when they get these players that have NO clue what big brother is. Didn't they at least watch the dvds in sequester. I mean not to know how pic works, seriously!!!!!

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-25-2016, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure we'll see it tomorrow, but according to Frank, the 8pack formed when all 8 of them happened to be in the room at the same time and it just came about. He said he wished Paulie was in it, but he wasnt in the room at the time. "Wrong place, wrong time".
Old 06-25-2016, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

First time seeing the backyard, looks nice!
Old 06-25-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like the look of the backyard this year too!

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 06-25-2016, 11:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Nice having Frank and his talk to the feeders back, he really had some funny lines. That sucks that the only reason Paulie is not in the 8 pack is that he wasn´t in the room at the time. But Frank seems to really want to work with him.
Old 06-25-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Don't ever let me drink wine again." - Nicole
"Oh yeah. You revealed your crush on Corey." - Paulie
"I DID?!?!" - Nicole
"No, but you just did now." - Paulie

Almost choked on my water at that just now.

#stopnicole2016 #dontrepeatthepast #learnfromyourmistakes #uncrushoncoreybeforeitstoolate

meg | tumblr

Last edited by stormy eyes; 06-25-2016 at 01:46 PM Reason: i will learn to spell some day
Old 06-25-2016, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Nicole, girl you're killin me. lol
Old 06-25-2016, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

3 stooges strategy session. Doesnt get more hilarious than this

Old 06-25-2016, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
"Don't ever let me drink wine again." - Nicole
"Oh yeah. You revealed your crush on Corey." - Paulie
"I DID?!?!" - Nicole
"No, but you just did now." - Paulie

Almost choked on my water at that just now.

#stopnicole2016 #dontrepeatthepast #learnfromyourmistakes #uncrushoncoreybeforeitstoolate
YOUR HASHTAGS.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Closed Thread   Post New Thread