Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2015, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Do you think Julia would stick with Austin of Liz was out of the picture??
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-31-2015, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Nope lol.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 08-31-2015, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
he would but she could care less.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand the logic for Steve and John keeping Julia and evicting Meg because of their position in the game right now and their working relationship with Vanessa. But I think this is one of those weird times where you have to forget about that stuff, purely think about numbers, and take the shot when you have it. Whoever out of Meg or Julia makes it through this eviction is going to be in the F3. Meg only has James to work with, Julia has Liz and Austin - Julia has to go. Of course the boys would then lose Vanessa because she would never be on board with flipping the vote but I think they need to cut the loss and do it anyway, she can't play in the next HOH. The move here is to make a deal/late game alliance with James & Meg to evict Julia and target Liz/Austin/Vanessa. They'd be 4 on 2 going into the DE and ideally take out another number there leaving only 2 out of Liztin/Vanessa. It'd give Steve and John both a better chance at getting to the end.

meg | tumblr
Old 08-31-2015, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They vote out Julia instead of Meg please!
One can dream...but you know it isn't gonna happen.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with you meg. Why not strike now? Why wait for the next round? Idk. It's weird.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I just don't understand why they are not going to evict Julia
John/Steve can´t go against Vanessa, they need her. Austin feels very safe now around John and might not try to hard to get HOH during DE. If they evict Julia he 100% will and will put up Steve/John if he wins. It´s not smart for them to evict Julia unless Vanessa is on board and Meg/James are 100% going after Austin/Liz/Vanessa and not John if they win. That right now is not the case.

John/Steve can´t think shortterm. They have to play save to survive next week, or better DE but they don´t know its this week. Everything is good as long as Austwins don´t win DE HOH.

I am a litte surprised to see Vanessa pushing for Austin to go. I always thought he is her real F2. And i can´t figure out to who she is more loyal, Steve or Austwins.

Last edited by Skylarc; 08-31-2015 at 10:59 PM
Old 08-31-2015, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish they would send in coaches for these guys. I could see them frustrating better players
Emily
Old 09-01-2015, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
I wish they would send in coaches for these guys. I could see them frustrating better players
that would be pretty cool.
Old 09-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
John/Steve can´t go against Vanessa, they need her. Austin feels very safe now around John and might not try to hard to get HOH during DE. If they evict Julia he 100% will and will put up Steve/John if he wins. It´s not smart for them to evict Julia unless Vanessa is on board and Meg/James are 100% going after Austin/Liz/Vanessa and not John if they win. That right now is not the case.

John/Steve can´t think shortterm. They have to play save to survive next week, or better DE but they don´t know its this week. Everything is good as long as Austwins don´t win DE HOH.

I am a litte surprised to see Vanessa pushing for Austin to go. I always thought he is her real F2. And i can´t figure out to who she is more loyal, Steve or Austwins.
I have to agree. I want the twins broken up but Julia is almost equal to meg. She is not good at the comps at all. And getting rid of Julia at this moment just pissed off two strong competitors. Where getting rid of meg just upsets James. And he is going for Vanessa, so i can see why in Steve's eyes he would not want to risk it. Steve is ready to take a shot at the twins but he wants Austin or Liz gone.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I agree with you meg. Why not strike now? Why wait for the next round? Idk. It's weird.
I think so too, it can't wait. I really think this could be the determining factor between Steve/John (& Vanessa) winning/being in the F2 or not.

Andy from BB15 posted this on Twitter this morning about it, I completely agree with his take on things/the comparison to what he did in BB15...

meg | tumblr
Old 09-01-2015, 01:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
Andy from BB15 posted this on Twitter this morning about it, I completely agree with his take on things/the comparison to what he did in BB15...

Yeah in theory it sounds good but the problem is that Meg/James would NEVER team up with Steve or Vanessa to get out their bro Austin. Its not like they can just go to them "oh lets make an alliance" and Meg/James are happily on board with that. They HATE Vanessa and Steve. Why does nobody see that? You can´t even make the argument that Liztin is more dangerous than Vanessa/Steve because they are not.
Old 09-01-2015, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah in theory it sounds good but the problem is that Meg/James would NEVER team up with Steve or Vanessa to get out their bro Austin. Its not like they can just go to them "oh lets make an alliance" and Meg/James are happily on board with that. They HATE Vanessa and Steve. Why does nobody see that? You can´t even make the argument that Liztin is more dangerous than Vanessa/Steve because they are not.
Meg/James would absolutely team up with Steve, John, and Vanessa if all three of them flipped to save Meg. There is no question about that - they would be saving Meg from eviction and James/Meg are stupidly loyal in this game. They would work with those 3 and take out the remaining of the Austwins. James & Meg don't hate anyone. The only reason they have bad blood with Vanessa right now is because she nominated them this week, if she changed her mind to wanting Meg to stay they would not target her. And I've already heard them talking about nominating Austin so that's not an problem.

Liztin are more dangerous that Vanessa & Steve. Liztin would never turn on each other, Vanessa & Steve would (and already have). Loyalty like that this late in the game is deadly because loyalty = numbers. Plus when you add Julia in there it's not even a competition.

The biggest road block with this (and why it won't happen) is that Meg/James are not good strategically and/or at reading situations so they are not only falsely believing that Austin would turn on Julia but also that John doesn't like and isn't working with Steve/Vanessa. I really wish that John hadn't been trying to sell that to them because he's shooting himself in the foot even if he doesn't realize it yet.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
Meg/James would absolutely team up with Steve, John, and Vanessa if all three of them flipped to save Meg. There is no question about that - they would be saving Meg from eviction and James/Meg are stupidly loyal in this game. They would work with those 3 and take out the remaining of the Austwins. James & Meg don't hate anyone. The only reason they have bad blood with Vanessa right now is because she nominated them this week, if she changed her mind to wanting Meg to stay they would not target her. And I've already heard them talking about nominating Austin so that's not an problem.

I am not so sure about that. Meg could have saved herself and throw Austwins utb but she didn´t. She still doesn´t wanna rat on them to Vanessa. If Vanessa knew what was going on the last 2 weeks behind her back she would be ready to evict Julia.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am not so sure about that. Meg could have saved herself and throw Austwins utb but she didn´t. She still doesn´t wanna rat on them to Vanessa. If Vanessa knew what was going on the last 2 weeks behind her back she would be ready to evict Julia.
I think it was because pre-noms James/Meg overestimated their relationship with Vanessa, so they were playing expecting that they weren't targets and would need continue to work with the Austwins. In their mind (again, their wrong! mind) they would've been selling out the Austwins for no reason. Then when Meg was trying to safe herself pre-POV meeting she was trying to get Vanessa to not put up an Austwin to give herself more of a chance of staying so ratting out the Austwins then would've been counterproductive.

Now it's just Meg/James bad strategic thinking with a side of John/Steve/Vanessa doing a good job of hiding them working together (which I really wish they wouldn't be doing, but that would mean they would need to realize they should turn on the Austwins this week, so I digress) that has them keeping the Austwins' names out of their mouths. They are wrongly thinking that Meg's highest chance of staying is getting Austin to vote with them and blame it on Steve. It would take an honest conversation - and maybe a slap in the face, lol - between James/Meg/John/Steve to realize what the best path is.

meg | tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread