Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

I think Cody definitely deserves credit. He really was the second half of the hitmen. I agree that Derrick controlled the game and deserves the win, but Cody absolutely deserves to be sitting there with him in the end. It's also not fair that the editing team made it look like Cody didn't do anything other than listen to Derrick. Of course he did a lot of that, but he also came up with ideas.

I hates Cody for so long, but about 2-3 weeks ago, I've started to like him again. He is entertaining, definitely good looking and a strong player. Derrick and him were a team.

Hope Derrick wins it all though. I just wanted to give Cody some credit

I think Derrick and Cody will choose each other for f2. I think a big part of this for them is going down in history as a strong alliance like the renegades and chilltown.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I all the support Zach is getting for America's Favorite.

Look at this video someone made for him!!

I just wish the finale was going to be two hours...

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 09-17-2014, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Amber is also having lots of love for America's favorite. I was even surprise by all the people rooting for her.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-17-2014, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

amber? for what?
Old 09-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorchel7411 (View Post)
amber? for what?
Don't even start with me on this because I could say plenty about Zach....

Anyway, neither Amber or Zach are going to win. The way I see it, Donny is the winner of America's favorite.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-17-2014, 11:31 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I don't care about Caleb leaving, he was dumb the whole game. I will also be glad to be rid of his forced hillbilly talk with a million dagnabits an episode. It still amazes me everyone literally handed Derrick the win, has to be the easiest BB win ever. I still think if Derrick wins the final HOH he will take Victoria to the end but this season is predictable (just like I had a feeling Cody or Caleb won Veto) so when he is going against Cody in the end he will most likely throw it so Cody can evict Victoria. Will be just like when Woo took Tony to the end like an idiot last season on Survivor. He will stupidly take Derrick and lose, handing Derrick the easiest win in BB history. As for AFP I just don't want Frankie to win it cause of some lame fans that never watched the show but to be honest I really see either Donny (who I voted for cause he is a sweetheart and had to work his ass off the hardest out of anyone to stay in that house. Besides Victoria I think, or they could be tied, he was nominated the most) or Zach winning it.
Old 09-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Don't even start with me on this because I could say plenty about Zach....

Anyway, neither Amber or Zach are going to win. The way I see it, Donny is the winner of America's favorite.
start with you on what? I already said im voting Donny/Nicole. I still think Zach is an idiot., but doesn't dserve the crap the house dished on him. but he shouldn't be AFP either.

as far as amber, is she getting love just cause caleb is/was stalking her? otherwise I don't get it. hell I always liked Brittany better anyways.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

so Caleb is going and he doesn't know it?

yeah it was fun to call Cody a flop for the longest time, but he deserves credit for his wins, they were huge. it's not saying much, but of everyone from that alliance (except Zach) I probably like him as a person the most. and Derrick has been the best player hands down from start to finish and he has to win. I'd be good with them being F2.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

No, he doesnt know. Looks like they want a blindside. And Cody said that the "big dog" is the one in the DR saying it. He said "he" so its Rich Meehan, the 2nd in command behind Grodner.

Plus...
Quote:
in FR a few minutes ago, Caleb was talking about how BB didn't like that they told Frankie he was going home, wanted a blindside.Caleb "I trust him" about Cody.
Derr is going to take a nap, Caleb leaves.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just got done voting for my boy Zach for AFP
Old 09-17-2014, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Wait, they told Frankie? That s--- just isn't right.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Absolute Fan

so Frankie knew? I guess he should have saved the ariana reveal for when he really needed it lol
Old 09-17-2014, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

They're so boring
Old 09-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do we think Caleb is going to Judy Chop Cody when he evicts him? That'd be exciting.

I'm happy we're finally getting a blindside this season. I read somewhere else that when Cody told Derrick that the DR really wanted them to shock Caleb Cody was like "that means this season is good!" and Derrick was like "NO, that means the opposite." For the most part, Derrick's been pretty aware (arguably the best in the house) of how this season/the HGs are coming across.

meg | tumblr
Old 09-17-2014, 03:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Next season they are so going to find someway to punish people if they blurt that stuff out. Or just actually enforce the rule they already have In place. lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread