Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Master Fan

Short episode with a ton of commercial breaks today.

Travis annoys me. Stay away, Aisha.

Skye crushing on Jake lol. Her falling off the DR chair I like her and Aisha together.

Yeah Katie, stay close to Travis. Form an annoying couple
Old 09-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Aisha and Skye are definitely the best duo right now. They're so funny together.

Travis is a weasel. It is obvious that he crushes hard on Katie (and she does too) but he's flying around like a bee and goes from girls to girls (Aisha, Skye and Katie). I want him gone as soon as possible.

Lawson's magic is just brilliant and even Ryan (who wasn't a fan) put on a big smile.

I think Aisha is the kind of girl that lots of guys are gonna crush on (not only Travis). I can't wait to see more of her pair with Lawson though.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

My first impression of Dion is that I'm not going to like him. He has the same arrogant air about him that Ed had. And I hated Ed. Travis is going to get annoying quickly.

Ryan's DR about having swollen glands instantly reminded me of Caleb's (BeastMode Cowboy) gland problem. I like Ryan.

Skye is adorable. I like Aisha she reminds me of Tahan. I love the Aisha/Lawson pairing.
Old 09-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did not like the gang up about the money. So because came out of the prize money they should spend 3000 of it each on you guys. Get out of here. I know I'm coming out heartless her but the money is still gone from the pot. Who knows if I'd make it to the end. At least I'd be leaving with that money.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Master Fan

Apparently Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be 3 big days. 2 new housemates are going to enter the house, the swapping of pairs, 2 new HOH and 30K more up for grab.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-13-2014, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

Wow, they are turning it up early. Hope all that is true.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

I will add on to this post as I watch.

I liked that BB showed that priya knows that Katie imitates her so that people don't say she is racist lol.

I like Katie. I find her funny and very real. Something about priya rubs me the wrong way though.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Wow, they are turning it up early. Hope all that is true.
It is true. So the advert again.

The swapping is so stupid, it only has been 1 week and all they did as partners is sleep together.

The three big nights are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

I don't like this food/money twist. It's boring to make the entire season about food and their hunger. It's too much.

I like Skye and Aisha in the DR. They're so cute lol.

Travis and Katie are gonna make out at some point I think. She looks older than him.

And I take back what I said about Katie just above. I don't dislike her, but I don't like her either. She and Travis can have each other.

I agree about Dion reminding me of Ed. God I hated that guy! Ughh! I hope Dion isn't as self righteous.

I don't think Travis is crushing on Aisha. I actually think he likes Katie. Thank goodness. Aisha is a gazillion times better than him anyway!

Jake is sooo cute! I'd love to see him get closer to either of Skye or Aisha. They're both sweet.

Sandra is annoying. So is Gemma.

I still love Lawson. I want to see more of him! My favorite pair is also Lawson and Aisha. I have a feeling that Australia probably likes them too!

Last edited by Touldengal; 09-13-2014 at 08:31 AM
Old 09-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

I have to agree with you.

I love the Skye/Aisha friendship. They're probably to of the most fun and genuine girls in the house. They're a breath of fresh air to be honest.

I'm not a fan of Katie. She comes out as a little fake to me. She and Travis are perfect for each other. As long as he stays the **** away from Aisha. He find Aisha hot (who wouldn't?) but you can clearly see that there is lots of flirting between he and Katie.

We haven't seen much of Dion for me to have an opinion.

I LOVE Lawson. He's such a nice and funny dude. Love his pair with Aisha and that's one of the reasons the swapping is bothering me. They had potential.

Skye is totally crushing on Jake by the way and Aisha wants to play Cupid with them LOL

Right now Skye is one of the most popular along with Aisha. People seems to love the Aisha/Lawson pair as well but I have a feeling they might switch to make a Ryan/Lawson pair.

Priya/Katie/Gemma/Travis/Ryan...all ANNOYING!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-13-2014, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

i think that ryan has potential. i dont think hes a bad guy or anything [not that anyone really is anyway]. i think he just hasnt had any interesting part of the show yet. similar to dion, we dont really know his personality much. id love to see him warm up to lawson.
Old 09-14-2014, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

Jason and Dion are the new HOH. They has the possibility to talk about nominations with one pair, they have chosen Travis and Ryan.

They had a part, most of them were drunk. They played a game of truth or dare. Katie/Ryan kissed (it was a smack), Skye kissed Jake and Travis kissed Aisha.

Later on Skye, Aisha, Travis and Jake were the only ones in the spa. Skye kissed Jakes (they weren't playing any game at that point), then she made out with Aisha and Aisha/Travis litteraly ate each other faces LOL Jake seemed to regret kissing Skye and told Gemma that it was too soon in the game to do that. Skye (while she has the hots for Jake) said that it should have happened in the DR.

Lisa spend most of the episode crying because of something David said about her breast.

Tomorrow we are either having 2 new housemates or the swapping happening.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 09-14-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

I FLOVE that they have the strategy room! Loveeeeee!!!
I'd love it if Australia voted a pair out, but the houseguests get to save one lol, but I know it won't work cuz of the whole pair thing
I'm nervous about Gemma and jake because I can't stand her (neither do they), but I love jake (so do they).
Old 09-14-2014, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

Smart of Katie and Priya to buy the immunity. They would have definitely gone up and likely been evicted.

Dion can thank Jason for being chosen as the new HOH's.

Everyone in that house seems to like Travis. Looks like we're stuck with him for a while.

Dion really is like Ed. That's not a good thing to me.

Salt removes red wine stains. Never knew that.

The Lawson dance lol

Unlike Tim with Jade, it looks his roommate Jake will get the hot blonde. They both seem to have a bit of regret though.

Aisha, nooooo, dont kiss Travis. Stick to kissing Skye

The sanctuary is awesome. Looks like a little resort.

Hate, hate, hate not having live feed updates.