Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Hope it works. Katie and Travis are big characters. Like I said, the more screen time you get, the better it is for a vote to save, especially with no live feeds. And those two rule the screen time category.
Old 09-29-2014, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I agree with you.
But I did see on Facebook that most people commenting on the vote are all about saving priya!! So fingers crossed!
Old 09-29-2014, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Cat getting the most votes was bull****!

Dion wasn't adding anything to the house but his duo with Jason was the funniest.

The date....humm...I felt so uncomfortable for Aisha. What a joke!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-30-2014, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

Wow, the percentages went from 2% separating the 3 to 12% now separated 1st from 3rd.

Dion's goodbye vid was as expected, bland and uninteresting.

yes-no task. Always a great task.

Skye and Jake kissing Thought they were over each other?

Travis is safe. We're stuck with him for a while.

Its time to go...Katie!

Thank you, Australia

Priya had the most votes of the 3. Nice.

Last edited by xEJx; 09-30-2014 at 04:53 AM
Old 09-30-2014, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

OMG YESSSSS!
Bye bye bbbbb.

Skye and jake kissed? Waaat. I try and not get spoiled, but I was dying to know who left. I couldn't contain myself.

The only reason I wanted Travis to go was because of his thing with Aisha. Other than that, at least he's entertaining.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, she climbed in bed with Jake to cuddle, he then turned to face her and started kissing under the covers. BB then rudely interrupted for the next portion of the Yes-no task

Could have been random or it could have been obviously coming. We'll never know. Katie was asked a few questions and told to give blunt answers. She said that travis was "in love" with Aisha and that she wasnt as into him as he was her. She also said that Sandra was "over" Sam. Again, we'd never know that going by the little we see.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

That really sucks. I bet the ratings tanked because the lack of live feeds. Had they kept those up, people would feel like there's at least a point to watching the show. I love it regardless, but I really liked the extra bit of information we got last year. Even if I didn't watch them, I remember you filling us in on stuff.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

New guy is going to be all up the girls asses! lol

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-30-2014, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

just finished watching the episode.
i didnt like that lawson/skye fight. i feel like once again, things will be split.
this time skye, lisa, travis and aisha on one end and then lawson, cat, ryan, sandra and sam on the other.
of course aisha and lawson have their bond, so hopefully thats strong enough to keep each other safe.
the jake and skye thing could have been cute, but it felt like it came out of nowhere so idk what to make of it lol.

so glad katie left because this releases ryan to flock to the side he truly wanted to be with.

jake and jason seem like theyre perfectly centred in the middle of the house lmao. and then there is priya haha.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

As Priya brought up during the episode, it'll be interesting to see where Lisa flocks to. She's seemed annoyed by Skye for a while now and her and Jake kissing again, may make things even more awkward between them (if she ever finds out).

I hope the new guy stirs things up and isnt just another bland model type.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. 7 nominees!
Annoyed with Sam for voting Aisha. I don't think she's in danger though.
I think that Lisa could be. And so could David and Travis. Wouldn't be surprised if any 2 of those 3 leave next week.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Leo has a weird sounding voice and it doesnt have to do with the Canadian accent.

Skye nommed Lisa. A little surprising, but Lisa makes her annoyance with Skye obvious.

The audience reactions this episode said a lot. The crowd was upset Jake nominated Jason. They cheered as Cat noms Lisa. And Ryan was shown, girls in audience squeeled, he nommed SKye, people in the audience went "aww", he nommed her for her bad manners as he picked his nose, people in the audience go "eww" BB called him out on picking his nose. "For this nom, BB accepts your pick" lol. They also cheered as Sam was shown.

David, Travis, Jake, Skye, Aisha, Cat and Lisa up. Double eviction next week.

With the way the crowd reacted to Lisa, she has quite the turnaround she has to make this week to save herself. I think the other 2 in danger are Travis and Jake. Jake because of the whole love triangle thing.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

i dont see jake going anywhere tbh. people LOVE skye and i think since theyve kissed recently, it might help him rather than hurt him.

i forgot to mention that ryan thing. he came off rude and standoffish lol. BB was obviously joking with him, but he didnt even crack a smile. it was weird. made me roll my eyes.

also, i wonder what you may have picked up on with priya calling cat and lawson fake.
When she first said it, i was annoyed. i know they're all playing a game and that they want to win it and maybe they're all acting in some way, but i dont think either of them are fake.
and then it hit me.
Priya is a very strategic player and she uses manipulation as a tactic to get what she wants.
Cat got the most votes for safety and Lawson/Aisha won the dance off.
IMO, Priya is trying to "out" them for being fake so that they'd lose some of their fans. maybe i sound crazy [could beeeee], but if anyone is capable of trying to do something like that, it's her.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Everything with Priya seems calculated. Just as her spreading covos around the house seems to be.

This house as a whole seems much more strategic then last year. I've said it before, this cast doesnt seem to have as much fun as the last series. This house needs a character like Tim. Someone who does things strategically but is hilarious doing it.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

thats very true.
they dont have troublemakers! whats up with that?!!!
drew and tim! COME BACK!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread