Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds like some fun sides, Nice drinking game
Old 08-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the side links!

Berg! Berg! Berg! I love it!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 08-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't really see any angst except perhaps Sheldon and Penny's mutually missing Leonard in the premiere. Maybe I've gotten too optimistic, but I really don't see anything in those sides that worry me.

Old 08-07-2013, 06:55 AM
Total Fan

Holy crap on cracker! Nicole is reading sides?

Yeah, I think that too much is being read into Molaro's comment that S/P will "bond" over Leonard's absence.

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 08-07-2013, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I don't really see any angst except perhaps Sheldon and Penny's mutually missing Leonard in the premiere. Maybe I've gotten too optimistic, but I really don't see anything in those sides that worry me.
I'm not foreseeing any angst based on those. I'm more seeing them just being kinda glum with not much to do rather than anything seriously bad.

And I'm so thrilled Leonard's having a good time. After a pretty sad youth, I'm glad he's having fun in a party scene with his fellow scientists.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Extreme Fan

I agree that there's not a lot there than can be extrapolated into anything catastrophic or even worrisome.

Since these are just snippets of larger scenes, there's not much to go by in assuming that S&P are going to suddenly be all hugged up over L having a good time and not moping without them. I do think it could make for some fun stuff, especially if Penny wants a shoulder to cry on and Sheldon wants to talk about his own issues with L being gone. I'm sure there will be some bonding over their mutual disappointment, but I don't think that means a snuggle-fest on the couch.

And I'm looking forward to seeing Amy and Bernie go from enjoying a science-themed excursion to maybe dancing on tables at the bar, or the drinks loosening their tongues about each other's SO, or whatever. I'm sure they'll end up missing their lectures...

And I'm wondering if Raj is going to end up trying to hit on the HR lady ("Brown Sugar") now that her husband has left her. I'm kind of guessing that the tenure question might have been dropped, or glossed over at best. Hmm...

Jim Parsons read my poem on UK radio!
Old 08-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Amy and Bernie FTW!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Holy crap on cracker! Nicole is reading sides?

Yeah, I think that too much is being read into Molaro's comment that S/P will "bond" over Leonard's absence.
I'm bored. The Mentalist and some other shows do script teases all the time. I'm still fully staying away from any accounts of the taping. By the time tapings start I'll be ready to move back in at school and will have other things to do.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:04 PM
Supreme Fan

The cast are back to work in one week.

☆Krys ☆
Old 08-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
The cast are back to work in one week.
I've seen the saids but I hope someone posts a taping report, even a short one.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
RhendraFr: Give us some funny news about The Big Bang Theory!
Well, we do have some news for you, but unfortunately it's not very funny. In fact, it kind of has us worried for our favorite beauty-and-the-geek couple. When we last saw the gang, it was smooth sailing as Penny told Leonard to follow his dreams and accept a position working on a North Pole research vessel for Stephen Hawking. However, in the first episode back, we'll get a peek into Leonard's life, and let's just say that things aboard the ship are less about thinking and more about drinking. When Penny and Sheldon reach out to call their beloved experimental physicist, Leonard is making waves and partying it up with multiple ladies. Looks like we might need to send out an SOS for our favorite Big Bang Theory couple.
Spoiler Chat: Scoop on The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Castle, Scandal, Nashville and More! | E! Online

Uh-oh
Old 08-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Total Fan

Don't worry, Kristin obviously got her info from the sides and the rest is just wild speculation like the rest of us mere mortals do.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 08-08-2013, 06:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the sides update.

I'm not worried about Leonard and Penny.

The script pages for L/P/S scene is pages 21 and 22. I wonder if this will be the last scene for this episode. Is it typical for each page to account for 1 minute of taping time or is it less than that?
Old 08-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
The script pages for L/P/S scene is pages 21 and 22. I wonder if this will be the last scene for this episode. Is it typical for each page to account for 1 minute of taping time or is it less than that?
I have a TBBT script. It has 34 pages. We've also seen a couple of sides from tag scenes and they usually end in the mid to late 30s.

This particular scene is act I, scene H so I think it might be the end of Act I, so before the second commercials break.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 08-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
Thanks for the sides update.

I'm not worried about Leonard and Penny.

So Leonard comes back in the premiere??
Closed Thread   Post New Thread