Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2013, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
At this rate, we will be able to have a mini FF party at that taping.
Party hat mode: ON.

Good luck to you all! I hope you get in and have a fantastic time!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting the interview with Steven. Sounds very intersting.
I would love to see Zachary Quinto on the show. He´s just great!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 07-30-2013, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to see Shatner as Leonard's father!
Old 07-30-2013, 11:38 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Why isn't Penny going on the girls' trip on The Big Bang Theory?! —Kate

NATALIE: Don't feel sad that Penny won't be joining Amy and Bernadette on their road trip, which will end with the duo both bonding and wanting to kill each other. "She's at home with Sheldon missing Leonard and they're off at this science conference," executive producer Steve Molaro says. But Penny will find herself bonding with Sheldon, who, try as he might not to openly admit that he misses Leonard, he definitely struggles with his roomie and best friend being MIA.
Latest from TV Guide - Various Shows - 30th July 2013 | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Oh awww Shelly misses his little buddy
Old 07-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do like that they have no intention of getting Sheldon and Penny together, IMO it would be all kinds of wrong, especially with Leonard and Amy.
Old 08-01-2013, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That makes me wonder, though. While I love that there is a four month time jump and Penny and Sheldon are still actively missing Leonard and aren't just used to him being gone and knowing he'll be back soon, it seems a bit odd to do the time jump at the same time. What, Penny and Sheldon are just realizing they miss Leonard? Penny was missing Leonard right away, as she said to Raj. Hopefully they'll do it in a way that maybe they had Bernadette and Amy to distract them, but now that those two are off on a trip, it's making them think more about how Leonard is gone.

Old 08-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

That's just a teaser, I wouldn't jump to too many conclusions. They like to stir up the fandoms a bit, like the Valentines episode and "someone is proposing"

~Susanne ~
Old 08-01-2013, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
That makes me wonder, though. While I love that there is a four month time jump and Penny and Sheldon are still actively missing Leonard and aren't just used to him being gone and knowing he'll be back soon, it seems a bit odd to do the time jump at the same time. What, Penny and Sheldon are just realizing they miss Leonard? Penny was missing Leonard right away, as she said to Raj. Hopefully they'll do it in a way that maybe they had Bernadette and Amy to distract them, but now that those two are off on a trip, it's making them think more about how Leonard is gone.
That was my guess as to how it would go when I read the teaser. That they've both been missing him, but have been hanging out with friends, but now in this scenario they'll still be missing him, but they'll also have nothing to do that day but hang out and miss him since Amy and Bernie will be gone and Raj will be meeting women (I'm assuming with Howard's help, otherwise I don't know what he's gonna do in this premiere ).
Old 08-01-2013, 07:59 AM
Total Fan

Hi Brit! Fancy seeing you here.

Susanne, I love your #HugShelnard wish. I need to see Sheldon running to L's arms in slo-mo when he comes back.

My speculation based on what we've heard so far is that Penny will be missing Leonard all along but busy catering to Sheldon's whimsy. Sheldon will be in denial probably until the end of the premiere. There might be some weeping over L's absence from both S/P at the end, thus the bonding, but there's little comedy in having them both moaning and depressed throughout so I bet they will be bickering and annoying each other per usual. I'm guessing that they will probably try to Skype L to whine about one another and he'll be like, "whatever, I'm busy having fun here, solve it on your own".

Meanwhile, Bernie and specially Amy will be glad to get away from all the 'drama' they've been exposed to all summer. I wonder what Howie and Raj will be doing in the meantime? Working on Raj's newly found talking-to-woman skills perhaps?

Everything sounds fun if you ask me. They better show before the episode 2 taping!

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 08-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So like Howard in the recent season....we will not see Leonard in the flesh in the premiere? I mean I assumed that the opening episode will be about L returning but I guess not?

So does he come back at like episode 2...3?
Old 08-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiangal (View Post)
So like Howard in the recent season....we will not see Leonard in the flesh in the premiere? I mean I assumed that the opening episode will be about L returning but I guess not?

So does he come back at like episode 2...3?
The writers said in CC that he will be seen in the ship in the premiere for sure.
I think he might be back at the very end of 7x1 or in 7x2 at the latest. I didn't get the impression that they would have him stay away as long as Howard was in space.

#SerialApeist2Premiere #ATSKAA2014*
* ... and then Sheldon kissed Amy AGAIN.

Icon by bigbangsheldon
Old 08-01-2013, 01:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I need to see Sheldon running to L's arms in slo-mo when he comes back.
Aw, that is what I hope for. Sheldon would probably stop short of the hug and ruffle his little buddy's hair instead, but still...

Thanks for the latest! Bernie and Amy want to kill each other? I wonder if we can expect more bag swinging...
Old 08-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hi Brit! Fancy seeing you here.
I'm here till the tapings start!

Quote:
Thanks for the latest! Bernie and Amy want to kill each other? I wonder if we can expect more bag swinging...
Hopefully no more bags that have been stocked for a trip to the bank. But I'm so intrigued to see what gets them at each other's throats this time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread