Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's been a while since I really freaked out over TBBT and Shamy, but .!..!: !!!!
Now I just don't know what to say (or write)...

UPDATE: Just as I was writing this, they won the PCA!!! And they were all there! I'm so TBBT right now!!
Old 01-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Passionate Fan

First, congrats to the cast and crew on winning at the PCA's.

Susan, thanks so much for your report!

The Raj/Howard story sounds quite amusing, can't wait to see their dolls.

The Leonard/Sheldon/Penny scene - "It's possible." makes me think of Molaro's answer to that spoiler question last week. This does give the writers more time to work on that aspect of Sheldon's relationship with Amy... But really, SHELDON COOPER SAID WHAAT? I should be speechless, but he's coming out with so much lately...

Sheldon and Amy.... aw, that was sweet.
That's two episodes in a row he's been all down in the dumps, though. I don't like him being upset.

I'm kind of disappointed there wasn't more outlandish shenanigans with Kripke. I think the basketball episode has ruined me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubreezy (View Post)
Also, Bill tweeted this :

https://twitter.com/billprady/status.../photo/1/large

Lorre, Kaplan, Holland....so it could be ANYTHING. That trio wrote TSS and TDNV (not two of my faves) but I know Mayim was at the table read...
Thanks for posting the script cover! "The Sp----------" ? Hmm... Special? Sporadic? Spider-Man? I think it's a bit more difficult to guess the title this week.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Moyra - how do I feel? I feel like laughing and crying and singing and screaming (and am doing it in my head). I had it bad all of last night after reading the taping tidbits, and its still hard to focus, in office. I don't think I'll be able to say anything coherent about discussing implications etc till I actually see the episode.. I'm too hyper right now, and very much in the delightful-shivers stage. Susan's lovely detailed retort is just adding to the fuzzies.

Or it might be worse after I see it.

Meg, we're waiting for you to come alive again with a brilliant analysis! It's great to see Jex around, too, after a long time.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexx (View Post)
OH MY GOD I AM DEAD! DEAD! I cannot wait to see this happen on screen! SOMEONE HOLD ME!

Thanks so much Susan! Thanks also for the behind the scenes info that sounds so rad!

I AM! <3 This episode might just push me back into shamythread, that is if you'll have me
of course we'd still have you, you silly shally! <3

Now we wait for the next tapings.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

I am not done with this taping till we get the report.

We have one next week right?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Addicted Fan

But we DID get a report from Susan. But, yeah, we need Kyzzx's report too.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Total Fan

Dear Pom,
I'm pretty much dead, so that says it all. I am very much looking forward to how it all plays out and the actual dialogue. I'll be very happy if it turns out to be just half as epic as it sounds. We'll see. I'm very excited about these sweeps episodes now, that's for sure!
Old 01-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Total Fan

New sides Alert! And it is for 6.16!!!!

L/P and H/B are in a double date, presumably for V-day. The sides are for "Gretchen", who is being proposed to by "Matt". It seems like Penny knows them, she gets upset that they're in the same restaurant and about to get engaged. "Matt" gets on one knee and Leonard says "Two can play at this game" and gets on one knee also. Oh, boy!
Old 01-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

OMG! I need too read them!
Old 01-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Why is Leonard getting on one knee? OMG I HOPE THIS WON'T END UP BADLY

but omfg Leonard pretending to have nunchuks! Lol.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
New sides Alert! And it is for 6.16!!!!

L/P and H/B are in a double date, presumably for V-day. The sides are for "Gretchen", who is being proposed to by "Matt". It seems like Penny knows them, she gets upset that they're in the same restaurant and about to get engaged. "Matt" gets on one knee and Leonard says "Two can play at this game" and gets on one knee also. Oh, boy!
Oh my! I wonder how that will go?

Also, if L/P and H/B are on a double date, I wonder where S/A are?
Old 01-11-2013, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

After the desaster with the last proposal, I don't think he will propose so soon again.

He could ask if they move in together. But I don't want that to happen so soon. It would be an end of an era. And I think Sheldon isn't ready for Leonard moving out and Amy moving in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saweco (View Post)
Also, if L/P and H/B are on a double date, I wonder where S/A are?
And Raj. I hope he doesn't ruin another Shamy-Date

~Susanne ~

Last edited by smoguntia; 01-11-2013 at 05:58 PM
Old 01-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope he does not propose again.

I have a feeling Raj will be hanging out with Sheldon and Amy on V-day
Old 01-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe Raj can arrange a special date for S/A - but somehow I think the S/A with Raj storyline will be drastically different from the last time with Sheldon not ruling out coitus and working on his issues.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

I was wondering if maybe Leonard got down on one knee in order to help Penny put on a show for the benefit of Mike and Gretchen.

And maybe in the "fake" proposal there's a nugget of truth...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread