Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 06:38 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG OMG OMG OMGThank u shamy gods for the episode!!!!

Love penny teaching Howard fishing. Really cool the guys talk about their dads. Love that Bernadtte dad and Howard have things in common and got along.
Worms, gutting, I'd throw up like the guys did.
I don't like fishing. It's all about squishy yucky things

Now for my fav part: Sheldon and Amy
Awwwwww he took care of her. Even w all the germs, he stayed w her
That's so sweet and caring. He really does love her
I can't believe he rubbed vap o rub on her chest, Sheldon is naive but not stupid. Sheldon knows what he's doing.

The spanking..... OMG
I soooo wish I was Mayim yesterday. Getting spanked by Jim.
I can't believe Sheldon wanted to punish Amy. Sheldon could have picked anything else to punish Amy. But he choose spanking :O
Old 11-14-2012, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm sorry, non Shamy shippers, but this is TOO GOOD!

One last thing : 'Our relationship is based on trust & mutual admiration'

Seriously....also in the early part talking about Spiderman, when Sheldon says "have sex with a spider" - due has sex on the brain huh?
Old 11-14-2012, 07:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think they filmed one with the spanking and without. Like one were we see it and one were we don't.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkrules (View Post)
Sounds like a promising episode.

I have a feeling that the "ILY" isn't going to be addressed until later in the season.
Well next tuesday's episode is a christmas one so maybe the "ILY" will be brought up then. L/P seemed to be very comfortable with each other in the 2 scenes tonight.

This does sound like a very funny episode involving S/A. By the looks of it Sheldon finally got to see a woman completely naked.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbangsheldon (View Post)
"i've been a bad girl." Sooooo ahhhh! Cannot cope with this.
I cannot either. OMG WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING? I am glad with all this and unlike the really glacial movement, this seems like aiming to be faster than the speed of light, since it's Sheldon and Amy that we're talking about.

I'm just... I really am just freaked out because there was this fan fiction where Amy got bitten by a monkey and that Sheldon took care of her just like that! And don't forget... LAUREN! Your fanfic of vapor rub and sick Amy! OMG OMG OMG
Old 11-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Passionate Fan

I am glad we got the little tidbit behind the scenes. Jim does watch Mayim's butt a lot so it did not surprise me he was caught doing so again.

We all thought 6.09 was a doozy, but I think 6.10 is a bigger doozy!

Now about the episode, I had a couple of thoughts about this. We all act like Sheldon is clueless, but is he? I have to wonder. The old Sheldon, when he found out he had been lied to and betrayed into doing something (especially dealing with germs) he hates, would have been livid. But his reaction wasn't at all a man livid. Instead it was a man that acted as if he really didn't mind that much and while he may have acted clueless about chosing "spanking" as the punishment when she so quickly offered to not attend the ST premiere, I have to wonder. I mean he clearly didn't want to not have her go with him to ST. He clearly didn't want it to be something that would disrupt his ability to have another "date" with her and he chose something that was, well... touching again... for a punishment. Not only touching, but touching a part of the body (even if clothed) that is considered intimate. So, is our boy buying a clue?
Old 11-14-2012, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

What the heck is going on!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? There are really no words at the moment.

this made me laugh so much (since it was likely a Jim/Mayim moment):
Quote:
You also hear Mayim go, "Oh! Oh!" when he spanks her, and he says, "Excuse me! You're not supposed to be enjoying this!"
And she replies, "Then maybe you should spank me harder!"
He says, "Maybe I will!" and he spanks her harder, and she laughs hysterically.

But no seriously. I don't know what to think about this episode. I mean...I'm just...
Old 11-14-2012, 08:47 AM
Total Fan

I wholeheartedly agree, Rae.

Stardust, our boy did come up with that 'punishment' rather quickly, didn't he? Hmmm. It does sound that he was acting pretty clueless throughout the episode. As usual, it is left to our very active imaginations whether or not he knew what he was doing to that naughty vixen Amy.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)

Stardust, our boy did come up with that 'punishment' rather quickly, didn't he? Hmmm. It does sound that he was acting pretty clueless throughout the episode. As usual, it is left to our very active imaginations whether or not he knew what he was doing to that naughty vixen Amy.
Yes we clearly have to connect dots between at times with this show. However, this episode still stuns me. I mean we were just discussing what we want to see happen and then this comes out of the blue, beyond anything we came up with other than him taking care of her. However, when we thought of him taking care of her when she was sick, I don't think we ever would have imagined all of this.

I am still surprised how he was just mildly annoyed with her for lying to him, but not enough to have her miss out on a date with him to ST. And then he came up with this one so quickly. It was just so out of the blue.

I am looking forward to a time when we see evidence that his body definitely reacts to seeing hers. I mean he has seen a lot of her body by now, but we need to see that the boy is not such a robot after all.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)

I know. It makes you wonder, doesn't it? Stardust, you said that when she suggested that she doesn't go to the premiere of the next Star Trek movie (lol Amy good thinking on trying not to watch it ), he thought it was a bit harsh. I think from Kyzzx's report he said, "You succumb to human weakness, you didn't kill a man." It gave me an impression that he was more forgiving to her? I mean, you're right. The time that I remember his friends sort of "lied" to him was when they got back from the North Pole. I think he locked himself up in his room and even went back to Texas. Though it's a bit more extreme compared to what Amy did, but still... Sheldon doesn't necessarily offer himself to take care of someone nor even be that concerned and that when Amy said, "just let me rest", he said he's not done yet and he still had a lot of things to do. It's a lot of effort and most of the time he would rather care and think of himself and he even became crazy!Sheldon when they were at the hospital for Howard's mom. So, him offering the "old school" punishment makes you really wonder if he really is innocent with this decision."Oh, no, I don't want to! But you leave me no choice." Though, Amy was more willing to comply (hahahaha good job, Amy! Bad girl!).

I guess we would really have to see his facial expression and his overall reaction before we entirely assess the situation.

Still... GAH CHLOE WHERE THE HELL I NEED YOUR AYUDA AHORA MISMO!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Now that I've had a few minutes to process, I'm going to be honest: I don't like the spanking. It makes me uncomfortable.

The episode had me sold and squeeing right up until that point.

sorry.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm sorry but "You want to spank me?" "I don't want to, but you've given me no choice." is the dirtiest thing ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyanjel (View Post)
Still... GAH CHLOE WHERE THE HELL I NEED YOUR AYUDA AHORA MISMO!
You need my whata whatawhatwaata?
Old 11-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Extreme Fan

I love it...its my fave thing...just like the bandaids last week....I love naughty Shsny this week. Sheldon has a little sadistic streak to him...
Old 11-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Now that I've had a few minutes to process, I'm going to be honest: I don't like the spanking. It makes me uncomfortable.

The episode had me sold and squeeing right up until that point.

sorry.
I know what you mean. I guess part of me likes to see Sheldon moving more toward the same plane as Amy. Amy definitely would get off on all of these things, but I am hoping that we see Sheldon showing signs of discomfort a bit ( but not because of his mysophobia, but because he finds himself aroused and a bit embarrassed). For him to be rubbing her chest I would hope he would blush, etc. I also think the same about helping her with her bath.

It is okay for him to act a bit "clueless", but you also want to see him show signs that he has it in him to be a full red-blooded male.

The spanking just is so surprising because it is so sexual. An I am not as sure he as that clueless as implied because of all the reasons I have stated earlier.

ETA: As much as I know I will still very much enjoy watching this episode and find it hilarious, part of me would rather they had at least let Sheldon kiss Amy by now before all of this "caring" for and "punishing" her. I would like to have seen him not only kiss her, but also show signs of arousal toward her or at least let this be a catalyst for that. By his not reacting, it sort of takes away from the enjoyment of seeing him be nervous about touching her in places where he has never seen, much less touched, etc. I can understand Rae's discomfort.

Last edited by stardustmelody77; 11-14-2012 at 10:59 AM
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I had more problems with the band-aid scene in the car, the spanking is just freaking meshuga
Closed Thread   Post New Thread