Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
Or is he? It may be he was enjoying it a bit too much himself. I mean oh my gosh...I still cannot believe it all. It is beyond my wildest imagination that they actually are airing this one for Shamy. There is no way you can convince me that Sheldon wasn't actually enjoying both the nursing of Amy and then her punishment.
You mean he is pretending, he is clueless - OK, perhaps you are right (so in a way, he is doing the same thing like Amy ). Sheldon has changed, in Seasons before Amy I would have been very sure but now he is hitting puberty.

However this episode sounds very hilarious
Old 11-14-2012, 04:00 AM
Total Fan

Kiru
Pun was not intended.

I just read the sides. We are getting a Christmas episode!!!!
This is all just too good to be true. Am I still sleeping?

BTW, I loved the HB/RLP fish-gutting plot as well. Howie and Bernie's dad bonding over craps and a couple of ball busting ladies is hilarious.
I am kinda surprised that they still haven't addressed the aftermath of Penny's ILY, though.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:01 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm sorry but in Jamaican culture we have an expression 'him a bruk out'

Meaning that Sheldon may be clueless on the face of it all, that doesn't mean he isn't enjoying the physiological effects of it all.

This will air 12/6 and we'll get another episode on 12/13

I can't even process what I've now read about 5 times...

Also Monique just added this

Quote:
There was a moment where Jim seemed to not know the camera's were still on him in between takes and he was looking Mayim's ass up and down like he was trying to figure out a road map is the best way I can describe it. LOL!!! The audience erupted into laughter because there he was, in full few just looking at her ass...then he looked like he wanted to laugh after hearing the audience laugh like that and he realized he was busted. There was a moment when he was frowning and saying something and I didn't hear what he said but my friend Jen who came with me said he was joking and saying that Mayim farted. LOL!

Now that I think of it, I do remember him bringing his fingers up to his nose like something smelled. LOL. He's such a brat. LOL. Too funny
http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com.../page__st__720

Old 11-14-2012, 04:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Lol I was about to post that! What the hell Jim? Mayim, how the frack do you survive working with him like that without fainting or passing out?

So, I guess we were right in that detain back in The Countdown Reflection that he was staring at her ass there too!

There's one emoticon that comes to mind:
Old 11-14-2012, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG I don't know what to say, the Shamy totally makes up for the lack of L&P doing something together.

I do love that Amy took advantage of Sheldon and he was clueless. liked Penny teaching the guys about fishing, maybe she can go camping with Leonard one day. Also liked Howard getting along with his new father-in-law in the end and they are more alike they they would admit.

Sounds like a lot of laughs.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sounds like a promising episode.

I have a feeling that the "ILY" isn't going to be addressed until later in the season.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

help i need resussatation i think im dying save me

SPANKING!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Extreme Fan

For the ending scene, I don't think we'll see the spank but we'll hear the dialogue and the repeated spanks...

Like they zoom in on the statue, but we hear Amy getting spanked and the dialogue that ensues.

Hold. Me. Somebody. I. Can't. Believe. I'm. Talking. About. SHAMY SPANKING!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Moyra, I'm now more coherent. I just remembered that this episode was pitched by Tara, Bill and Chuck. I can see now that how the scenes were like that, what with the Shamy-Amy goddess working with the writer-in-the-gutter Chuck Lorre.

I'll let this out my system now before I explode. I love that by the end, Howard and his father-in-law got along. I know how he was kind of poorly treated by Mr. Rostenkowski with his comments about Howard but at least they're agreed doing something together. I also thought it was good that they took out the comment from Mrs Rostenkowski about ironing inside the motel room while in the Grand Canyon. It made the "my wife told me" from Mr Rosrenkowski more convincing. She was a teacher, right? And I love that Penny was teaching them how to fish. I remember back in season 4, Leonard was Wii Fishing with Penny's father and that Leonard made a comment on always catching something because it's in easy mode.

Now to my favorite part: Sheldon and Amy. It's like they turned almost all of Sheldon's misgivings around and that they all coincide with the past episodes. In The Pulled Groin Extrapolation, Amy asked Sheldon to come with her to her colleague's wedding but he declined, but in this one, he IS accompanying her. *cue 'aww-ing* In The Weekend Vortex, he promptly left after he though Amy was letting him stay at home and play Star Wars, then here even if she said that it was fine when he sort of decided to go back home and join the movie marathon, he went back and told her he had a commitment to her in writing and that he is concerned of her wellbeing. He really did took care of her and did not stop and made sure she was feeling better that he even rubbed vicks on her and assisted her on bathing! Oh, and he even took a cheek swab!
There were heavy discussions on Amy being wrong and that nobody pointed to her what she did wrong and that there apparently was no growth on her character this past episode. Well, now Bernie pointed out to her what she's doing wrong and that she said she did felt guilty of taking advantage of her boyfriend being finally concerned for her wellbeing. Though one thing I noticed is that the lines "she deserves better" and "I'm a calloused egomaniac" were applied here. When he sort of casually said he wrote that part of the agreement more to his benefit and that Amy sounded disappointed for him walking away from his 'duty', I think his laments and realization at the cheesecake factory might've struck him and he's determined to prove that she does deserve better and he can be a better boyfriend.
I felt bad for Sheldon that Amy did took advantage of Sheldon finally being thoughtful but if I were in her position, to hell I would milk it all for what it's worth. She's been doing things for him the past season and that Sheldon's now trying to pay his share. And Amy felt remorse for what she did and that she did say she was sorry to Sheldon. I can't say I don't like how they made the "punishment". They won't stop at all the sexual hints. I love it. I love it so much.
AND BOY DO I WANT TO SEE IN MY TV SCREEN THE REAL BUTTSLAP! He did shown signs of fascination with Mayim's back in The Launch Acceleration taping, not that it means anything at all.

JIM, YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSMAN, ADMIT IT!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:10 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubreezy
For the ending scene, I don't think we'll see the spank but we'll hear the dialogue and the repeated spanks...

Like they zoom in on the statue, but we hear Amy getting spanked and the dialogue that ensues.

Hold. Me. Somebody. I. Can't. Believe. I'm. Talking. About. SHAMY SPANKING!!!!!!!
You don't understand, Kiru. I.MUST.SEE.THE.SPANKING.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

If we see the spanking ill never be the same again life changing ahhhhhhh I need it
Old 11-14-2012, 06:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
You don't understand, Kiru. I.MUST.SEE.THE.SPANKING.

I hear you Sister....Dear Editing Gods/Monkeys :

Like, seriously guys :

"Are you ready to recieve your punishment?"

What is the 50 shades of grey FRACK????????????????????????

Last edited by kirubreezy; 11-14-2012 at 06:27 AM
Old 11-14-2012, 06:17 AM
Total Fan

Anjel!!!! Your last post is giving me THE FEELS. You know what? In that scene when Sheldon finds out that Amy's sick and initially walks away, I was thinking that it was brilliant that Amy did not use sarcasm on him for once and he actually got it on his own that he should be taking care of her. Growth for everyone!!!
Old 11-14-2012, 06:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

"i've been a bad girl." Sooooo ahhhh! Cannot cope with this.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Anjel!!!! Your last post is giving me THE FEELS. You know what? In that scene when Sheldon finds out that Amy's sick and initially walks away, I was thinking that it was brilliant that Amy did not use sarcasm on him for once and he actually got it on his own that he should be taking care of her. Growth for everyone!!!
Ikr?

I keep trying to picture Mayim getting over Jim's knees...but the awesome may be too much...

Cannot compute.

How about this?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread