Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

Thank you so much for the sides. Looks good for Leonard and Penny
Old 08-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I actually think that this Alex character sounds great, especially for L/P. I think the EP will be fun, we will obviously have a bit of Amy and Penny time which I love, and a possible Shamy scene and another L/P scene. I think Howard will be on webcam with Bernadette. I think this sounds like a great EP.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Someone posted in tumblr that Danielle Monet (Trina Vega in Victorious from Nickelodeon) was auditioning for a role in BBT.I guess she's auditioning for Alex?

Last edited by rubyanjel; 08-10-2012 at 09:06 AM
Old 08-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyanjel (View Post)
Someone posted in tumblr that Danielle Monet (Trina Vega in Victorious from Nickelodeon) was auditioning for a role in BBT.I guess she's auditioning for Alex?
Ah...found the one you are talking about. She looks young, but definitely in line with what I was picturing for Alex. If they are seeking someone as young as that, it would be good because they can't be that huge of a threat, I wouldn't think. She definitely is more in line with what I pictured in my head reading the sides.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardustmelody77 (View Post)
I suppose they could have been blocking the scene then, but it looks like someone was still "dressing" the set on the other side of the photo. I could see Jim (not Sheldon per se) wearing a shirt like the one in the photo. It could be that the bag shown is being worn by a crew member as well. Where are our "arm" fetish ladies? They could tell us if that looks like his arm. Hard to say, but it could be Jim. Given that they would only be early in blocking, I doubt he would necessarily be carrying the bag at this point in the process. That would probably come either today or Monday that prop interaction would occur.
I'm gonna say that is Jim's arm and Johnny is the person at the back of the picture.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Really? That doesn't look like Sheldon's bag. Do you recognize the shirt? Because if you do, I'll defer to you since you are our official Jim Shirt collection tracker.
It was the bag I initially recognised as being Sheldon's. But yes, the shirt is definitely Jim's.

Thanks for the info about Danielle Monet - I had to IMDb her. She does seem to fit the projected image they seem to be going for with Alex.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that Penny was at the university with Amy, they were clearly jealous. Leonard is clearly oblivious to that but at least we'll get some good scenes in the 3rd ep. Can't wait to see how the early part of the season plays out.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:41 PM
New Fan

Can someone pm me the side info? Thanks.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

will anyone be at the premiere taping this week? I've loved reading all the taping info last season!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
will anyone be at the premiere taping this week? I've loved reading all the taping info last season!
I know Moyra's going. As far as I know, she's the only one.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

I think Meg is going to be there as well. But I dont' know if she's still hanging around here.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So will we be getting a full report or a general over view of the ep? Either way I don't care, anything is better than nothing I'm so hooked on this show!
Old 08-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Total Fan

Depends on what you call a "full report", Craig.
If you mean a comprehensive, detailed report that almost passes as a script such as Roxanne's, then I very much doubt you'll get one.

Oh, and Meg's still around. I think she'll be busy after the taping but I will kindly ask (read: pester) her to chime in with her brain monkey report in the future.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
I think Meg is going to be there as well. But I dont' know if she's still hanging around here.
I do indeed hang around here still! And yes, I will be at the taping Tuesday (!!!) I will definitely check in Tuesday night and give you guys as many details as I can coherently muster. Between Moyra and myself, I think we can get a pretty full report.

Who's excited?! I am!!!

ETA: And yes, Moyra is correct, I will be only be on my phone for a while after the taping, but I will certainly write up as many details as I can...and if anyone knows me, then they can rest assured that a full brain monkey report on everything will be in the works. No pestering necessary!

Last edited by megfsc; 08-12-2012 at 04:12 PM
Old 08-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Total Fan

MEEEEG!!!

I want your exclusive psychological insight before you post it here, girl!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread