5.14 - The Beta Test Initiation: Here
5.15 - The Friendship Contraction: Here
5.16 - The Vacation Solution: Here
5.17 - The Rothman Disintegration: Here
5.18 - The Werewolf Transformation: Here
5.19 - The Weekend Vortex: Here
5.20 - The Transporter Malfunction: Here
5.21 - The Hawking Excitation: Here

Previous threads: [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6], [7], [8], [9], [10], [11], [12], [13], [14], [15], [16], [17], [18], [19], [20], [21], [22], [23] [24], [25], [26],[27],[28],[29], [30]

Last edited by notyoda; 04-18-2012 at 09:42 PM
Old 04-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for starting a new thread.
You know, people think you’re this weird robot man who’s so annoying all the time, and you totally are, but then it’s like that movie WALL-E at the end. You’re so full of love and you can save a plant and get fat people out of the floaty chairs…
Old 04-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Total Fan

TFTNT, June!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Why is there all of a sudden haters on the spoiler thread?

"Shake them haters off"
Old 04-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMY FAN (View Post)
Why is there all of a sudden haters on the spoiler thread?

"Shake them haters off"
I do not know! I've been getting some hate mail in my tumblr ask box for my ship choice. Don't know why!

But it's all good! I can't wait for these episodes to air, though! And I don't know if I can wait until next season to see what happens. Hopefully, they'll let Roxanne continue to go to all of the tapings. If not, it's nice to know there's a whole crew of others who love us enough to share what they saw!
You know, people think you’re this weird robot man who’s so annoying all the time, and you totally are, but then it’s like that movie WALL-E at the end. You’re so full of love and you can save a plant and get fat people out of the floaty chairs…
Old 04-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Mayim & Melissa will be back (Just had to re-post my glee!)
Old 04-18-2012, 10:00 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Anyway, to start up the discussion again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHouston (View Post)
So do you people think the highlight of season 6 for S/A will be a Sheldon initiated kiss or do you think it will go further than that?

Do you think that Sheldon and Penny will ever get a scene together ever ever again (I miss S/P)?
Hmm, I'm not sure about the first point! I feel like they've actually been moving pretty fast with Sheldon/Amy, all things considered; season 5 already far exceeded my expectations concerning how far their relationship has come! If I had to bet, I'd say we'll definitely see a Sheldon-initiated kiss pretty soon, possibly even in the first half of the season. As for whether it'll be the highlight...hmm. I could see someone (or both of them???) maybe saying "I love you" near the end of the season, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go farther than that (They've got to save SOMETHING exciting for season seven, right? ). I don't know, I've been pretty horrible at guessing so far, so I'll probably be totally wrong, but this is my tentative prediction for right now. Feel free to disagree with me, anyone else!

I miss S/P too! I don't ship it, but their friendship is just so precious and I definitely feel their dynamic has gotten shafted recently. There's gotta be room for them to get at least one plot together in season six, right? At the very least, I'd love to see more of Penny helping Sheldon with his relationship with Amy. I just think those scenes are so sweet, like when they were in the jewelry store in TSTM.

While I adore all the relationships and still want to see plenty of them in the next season, I'd definitely love to get some different character combinations as well! The writers did it a little this season with Leonard and Amy, but I'd love to see more, like maybe a plot with Amy and Raj and/or Howard (still totally in love with the idea of Amy helping Raj with his selective mutism), or Bernadette and Sheldon.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Here's a random head-canon, since Amy is a 'neuro-biologist', they should totally have her run tests on Raj to see if they can find the source of his mutism (could be a neurological disorder...LOL)

I need Rajamy to be a thing!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubreezy (View Post)
Here's a random head-canon, since Amy is a 'neuro-biologist', they should totally have her run tests on Raj to see if they can find the source of his mutism (could be a neurological disorder...LOL)

I need Rajamy to be a thing!
Agreed! I could totally see this happening! I'm surprised she hasn't tried sticking electrodes on him yet.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Passionate Fan

lol that's what I said, I believe it would be right up her alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemkazoni (View Post)
While I adore all the relationships and still want to see plenty of them in the next season, I'd definitely love to get some different character combinations as well! The writers did it a little this season with Leonard and Amy, but I'd love to see more, like maybe a plot with Amy and Raj and/or Howard (still totally in love with the idea of Amy helping Raj with his selective mutism), or Bernadette and Sheldon.
Completely agree with this, too. I want Amy glueing electrodes to Raj's brain. Somebody make it so!
Old 04-18-2012, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

I think we could see more from Shamy in S6, but will Shelly know what's happening, how far did he get in that book?
Old 04-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemkazoni (View Post)
Just posted that (are we a twin unit in the making) :p
Old 04-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

The more I think about this finale the more weak it seems. They could have easily done something more substantial for both L/P and S/A while still keeping the primary A plotline being the Howard and Bernadette stuff.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Extreme Fan

I disagree wholeheartedly...I think it a group based, solid, no cliffhanger season finale....we need those sometimes....
Old 04-18-2012, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!

Sprinkles, thank you soooo much for sharing all of that

I must say with the first post I was kind of upset that it was all H/B, but when I read the whole report this episode sounds amazing.

That wedding scene feels emotional to me. I mean, that is such a big deal and the fact that it's the group on top of the roof seems so fraking special to me. I am actually really satisfied with this.

I can't be mad at all with how S/A have turned out this season. I couldn't be any more happy with their development. Sure I wanted to see more, but I have absolutely nothing to complain about with them.

However, I am truly shocked at the lack of L/P. I mean, the hand holding says a lot for them at the end, so at least we got that. Sad to see them fighting, but I think the point is that they're working through it, which is great.

The whole episode does seem really emotional to me and I'm really excited to see it.

Oh thanks for TLA pics, Craig!

One last thing. Raj. I wanna know how my Rajie is doing and hope that things get better for him next season.