Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope that there'd still be a wedding ceremony of some kind next season. I mean. I'm happy they're married and all, but they've been planning for a ceremony the entire season. Those preps shouldn't go to waste..
Besides, it'll be soo awesome to see an actual wedding ceremony taking place on the show. The characters will all dress up for the occasion (drool alert! ) and the girls will dress up, Bernadette in a wedding dress, and maybe for once Amy will dress up differently, loose the glasses and all that... Ugh.... I'm bummed this imagination of mine is probably not taking place.. But if it did.. They can't just have H/B elope and be done with it right???
Old 04-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

All i take from all this is Leonard and Penny are still happily together and nothing screwed them up. haha. We will get the I Love You's and Marriage eventually with those two.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

I really hoped we get to see the gang dress up, especially Sheldon in a tux and Amy all dolled up and seeing Sheldon's reaction.

At least there there is a hand holding. Yeah!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicknickshady (View Post)
All i take from all this is Leonard and Penny are still happily together and nothing screwed them up. haha. We will get the I Love You's and Marriage eventually with those two.
Thats all i want. Marriage is an added bonus. I just hope that an ILY is actually coming.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay. Did about 2 hours of work, all is well still.....

You know what, even though there was no L/P, S/A, Raj plot....I'm ALL for scenes of the gang.....you may get moments b/w the couples and say Amy/Raj for instance...

Can't wait for the full report :-)
Old 04-18-2012, 09:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:

You know what, even though there was no L/P, S/A, Raj plot....I'm ALL for scenes of the gang.....you may get moments b/w the couples and say Amy/Raj for instance...

Jamie here! I totally agree. I think this episode has great potential to showcase the special relationship this group of friends has that we all love so much. More than just focusing on the couples, one of my favorite parts of this show is the way these characters interact, and care about each other despite their differences. I'm so exciting to see the interactions here, both romantic and non romantic. Oh IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! XD XD

Oh! And that means that Amy gets her wish to best Maid of Honor!! (Maybe we'll see more eye coitus while she's up there, maybe Sheldon LIKES seeing her up on the alter....maybe, maybe..>!!!! AHHHH, I'm over exciting myself LMAO)

Last edited by LadyWhite21; 04-18-2012 at 09:42 AM Reason: double quoted, woops.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Some parts are going to be more summarized than others because I don't quite remember what they talked about. And a few parts may be missing here and there.

Scene 1
This is a part that takes place during Howard being on the space shuttle with two other guys. There are more of these scenes but I had a difficult time hearing what they were saying so, I'll just note when it'll come up again and won't really say anything about it.

Scene 2
Leonard, Sheldon, Raj, Amy, and Bernadette are in Sheldon and Leonard's apartment. They prepare to watch the Howard's launch being aired. Bernadette says she is nervous about this and so is Raj and mentions the pringles he's been eating and how he's putting on a little weight from it (or something along the lines of that). Sheldon says something about while the shuttle will take off and brings up something about Howard's pants. Bernadette squeals with even more nervousness and grabs the pringles from Raj's hands.

Scene 3
Bernadette and Howard are in Howard's room. Bernadette is sitting on Howard's bed, and Howard says close your eyes and stick out your hand. Bernadette says I'm not doing that again, Howard tells her it's not that. Instead he gives her a box which contain a necklace with a star on it. Howard tells her that I wanted you to remember me and the star represents that you'll always have a star that went to space or something really moving. He says he beats anything anyone has given her and Bernadette responses by saying it's beautiful and he says then stick out your hand. Then Howard's mother asks him whether he wants her to pick up a box of fruit loops on her way to the market. Howard says no, all the other astronaut makes fun him because they call him that. They continue to talk a bit and Howard shuts the door. Bernadette starts to say that she wants to get eloped and Howard responses back, but I'm not clear what he said next. But she also adds let's get eloped now before he prepares into space and have an actual wedding when gets back and he agrees on this. Howard and Bernadette hold on to each as they lean into the bed and Howard's mother yells at him once more.

Scene 4
Howard is on the space shuttle again

Scene 5
The gang are sitting in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment. Bernadette and Howard announces they are getting eloped. Amy flips out saying that it's suppose to be her day, which she was expecting every pair of eyes to see her walk down the aisle. Sheldon says he doesn't feel like going and Leonard tries to encourage him that it'll be fine but he says that's what you said about the Green Lantern movie but it was just minutes of disappointment. Amy says she'll wear her bridesmaid dress and Bernadette is hesitant about this but Amy becomes furious and yells ya' going to take that away from me too. I'm not sure what they said in the end but they all walked out of the apartment. There was also another take of this where they remained in the apartment.

Scene 6
The gang are at the chapel. Amy is wearing her tiara and her bridesmaids dress. Penny says she looks beautiful and I think replies back but I don't remember. Raj walks toward Leonard holding a beer in his hand and Leonard asks where he got that from. He replies by say from that old tattooed couple who are getting married and how they are in a gang and he's been told not tell anybody else about this. He also adds we probably shouldn't leave at the same time they are leaving. Back to Sheldon, he tells Leonard what do you think about all of this between Bernadette and Howard getting married after what happened when he proposed to Penny. Raj and everyone else excitedly wonders what happened. Penny says it wasn't a real proposal and Leonard just wants to drop it. Though continues to talk Sheldon and tells them he did it during coitus. And Howard says did you get down in a one knee and also says but I'm guessing you already were doing that and Bernadette cuts him off telling him not say that. There's a lady that walks out the chapel saying that they can only allow three more couples to get married. Howard walks toward her asking her if he and Bernadette can go in next and also tells her his situation about going into space. She jokingly adds she is going to space as well, see you there. Amy is disappointed and adds it's suppose to be Howard and Bernadette day and mine. There was another take that ended with her walking towards another engaged couple asking if she can be their bridesmaid.

Scene 7
The gang are at the Cheesecake Factory, sitting near the bar. They are concerned about not being able to elope. And someone brings up and idea where they should get married elsewhere. And I think Leonard advices them maybe they should do it on the balcony of his apartment. There's something that lead Amy to get really excited and says that her dress can be seen on google map. But Howard questions who'll be the one who can marry them. Penny says maybe one of us can do it because it was fairly simple to become a minister. Sheldon says he can do and also adds it can be in Klingon or something to do with Star Trek. Bernadette disapproves of him speaking in Klingon at their wedding. I think there's more to this scene but I don't remember.

Scene 8
The guys are all in dressed up in tuxedos in Leonard and Sheldon's apartment getting ready. Howard hands them all a comic book as gift from him. Sheldon says the gift is worth $100 but he only gave him and Bernadette an $88 gravy boat as a wedding present which meant he will be in their debt. So, Sheldon gives him $12 back but takes $2 back because he also gave them a card.

Scene 9
The gang are all on the balcony of Leonard and Sheldon's apartment except for Bernadette with whom their waiting on. We find out all five of them can marry Bernadette and Howard because they all are become ministers. Bernadette walks in beside her father and everyone stares. At one point, Bernadette and Howard lead Leonard to say something about the situation about him and Penny. Sheldon somehow adds it's a burn on Penny. They all say something to the couple. But I don't remember what Amy says but in the end she adds if your relationship craps out one day and decide to get back together for some reason, she can be the bridesmaid again. Leonard says that's very nice of her to say that. When it was Sheldon's turn to speak, everything he said was in Klingon and Bernadette gets angry for a moment. And I think Sheldon also says something about how great it is for them to him as a friend and so on. Then back to Howard who says his vows but for some reason Bernadette doesn't really say anything and they kiss. Then the camera is angled above them and it quickly zooms so far out that it shows the earth.

Scene 10
Howard and the two guys are shown in space again.

Scene 11
The gang is sitting around Sheldon and Leonard's apartment watching the launch on tv. Penny comes in wondering if she had missed anything and Leonard says no. They are all very nervous and excited as they watch. Bernadette says how she loves him and grabs Raj's hand. Penny says she didn't believe he would be serious about going and grabs Leonard's hand and Leonard notices. Sheldon says bolded go, Howard Wolowitz and suddenly grabs Amy's hand from of the blue and she notices. The expression on Sheldon's face was pretty funny which made the hand-holding part really unexpected and hilarious.

Last edited by 123sprinkles; 04-18-2012 at 09:57 AM
Old 04-18-2012, 09:44 AM
Total Fan

n/m
Old 04-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubreezy (View Post)

Okay, I SO want to see some maid of honor/best man smack downs right now. As a matter of fact, I feel the authors have missed some major opportunities here. Can you imagine Raj and Amy going after each other over flower and music selection? That's just gold!

Icon by BlackWhiteRose
Old 04-18-2012, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

hoping for a bazinga... will try not to check again until after work.

edit: well I guess no bazinga unless she is leaving something out for us to be surprised when we watch. Thanks for the update! Not much doing w/ L/P but I do look forward to the S/A hand holding.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that hun.

So were telling the truth and no punking us. No ilys from LP
Old 04-18-2012, 09:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Sprinkles
Thanks for all your hard work!!
Can't wait to watch the ep..
As usual,
At least they held hands.....

P/S: I dunno why, I've always had this thought that Amy would wear her bridesmaid dress with her tiara.. CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED
Also, I'm glad to read that at least H/B are planning to have an actual wedding ceremony when he returns.. All hopes are not gone..
Old 04-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Big LOL @ Amy running up to another couple and asking them if she could be their maid of honor. That's gold.

And this episode doesn't sound bad to me, quite contrary. The group dynamic is what this season has lacked here and there, so I'm really glad for this bunch of scenes the finale is giving us.

Thank you for typing everything down, sprinkles!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you Ms Sprinkles. I feel so much better now.
Im happy that Howard and Bernie finally got married and Amy sorta had her special day.

Ms Spinkles how did the guy look in their tuxes and was Amy dolled up or did she look as usual?.
I am hoping she had contacts on and her hair different.

Thank you so much again
Old 04-18-2012, 10:04 AM
New Fan

Aww, well, now that all seems really sweet! I'm so happy Howard and Bernadette managed to get married, and I LOVE that some dressing up still happened! And aww, Amy was wearing her tiara!?!?! THAT'S SO ADORABLE. Thinking more on it, I'm pretty okay with how everything turned out. While I would have liked there to have been a little more couple-stuff, my main hope for the finale was that it would be about how much everyone in the group cares about and wants to be there for each other, and I love that we got so much of them all together. Thank you so much, Sprinkles, for typing that all out! I'm sure it took some time. You're so wonderful!

(I'm still really curious about that last moment, though, if you could find it in your heart to give us a little more description, haha. How does Amy notice (like, what kind of expression? Surprised, I assume) and how exactly is Sheldon's expression funny? Does he look kind of freaked out? It still sounds like an overall sweet moment, so I'm satisfied. )
Closed Thread   Post New Thread