Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 07:31 PM
Total Fan

Ok, thank you. I hope you get to watch it again on Tuesday!
Old 04-13-2012, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the latest spoilery links!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Lol, could Bill Prady be any more vague? All signs point to YES.

Changing the living arrangements seems like the stuff of fan fics, but then again, I thought that Sheldon admitting to romantic feelings for Amy was stuff of fan fics too, so what do I know?
Bill is such a tease.

I wonder if they will change the living arrangements? Things can't stay the same forever, and I know it will definitely have to change for H/B once they're married, but as for the others, maybe Leonard could move in with Penny. Raj could move in with Sheldon, which would give him a bit more screentime (one would hope). Sheldon did enjoy having Raj as a roommate before, even if it was brief.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure one day L&P will start living together, whether thats through him spending more nights at her place or something more official. That might clear the way for Amy.

I can picture a scene right now, Leonard going back to 4A early one morning only to see Amy dancing in one of Sheldon's shirts while making breakfast
Old 04-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I'm sure one day L&P will start living together, whether thats through him spending more nights at her place or something more official. That might clear the way for Amy.

I can picture a scene right now, Leonard going back to 4A early one morning only to see Amy dancing in one of Sheldon's shirts while making breakfast
Ha! French toast or oatmeal? Okay, Shamy sleepovers. There's an idea. Though I'm still processing Sheldon taking hold of Amy's hand, never mind her dancing in one of his shirts the morning after.
Old 04-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm having a head canon about Shamy 'SLEEPING' together, not coitus...just sleeping in the same bed. Oh, the possibilities of this ship are endless
Old 04-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirubreezy (View Post)
I'm having a head canon about Shamy 'SLEEPING' together, not coitus...just sleeping in the same bed. Oh, the possibilities of this ship are endless
She couldn't get him to do it the first time in TWT but I certainly can see Amy luring Sheldon into bed and actually succeeding after what I saw during Wednesday's taping. She's a pretty powerful chick when it comes to Sheldon, in TLA she did great job turning on the charm.

Last edited by 123sprinkles; 04-13-2012 at 09:34 PM
Old 04-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sprinkles (View Post)
She couldn't get him to do it the first time in TWT but I can more likely see Amy luring Sheldon into bed and actually succeeding after what I saw during Wednesday's taping. She's a pretty powerful chick when it comes to Sheldon, in TLA she did great job turning on the charm.
Love. That. Part.

Sprinkles, you are seriously amazeballs & awesomesauce!

Last edited by kirubreezy; 04-13-2012 at 09:40 PM
Old 04-13-2012, 10:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Call me pessimistic but I can now see how people in the Shamy thread would react to the idea of Amy living in the apartment. As much as wanted it to happen (because I'm already living in that fantasy and that it's already happening in my favorite fanfics) I can only see it being something that would happen by the end of the series. The show's running "gag" is the RA and the series is running on the premise of Sheldon and Leonard as roommates. But I can see a possible sleepover for Shamy.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if the shows premise is Sheldon and Leonard as roommates, it was 4 geeky guys and a hot girl, it hasn't been that for a while. I can see L&P living together and hope they can be married before the end of the series. Also would love to see Shamy moving in together, I think they should always have the 2 main apartment and them living across from each other, either Penny and the guys or something like that. But remember Howard, Raj, Bernie and Amy all live elsewhere.

Personally I picture L&P living in her apartment at some point before and after marriage. Like I said, making way for Amy or Raj to move in with Sheldon. H&B will probably find a new apartment or move into her place after the wedding.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:45 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Hey sprinkles, in the scene at Amy's apartment, do you remember if either Amy or Sheldon referred to the Relationship Agreement at all while they were arguing about moving the relationship forward, when S kept disagreeing with her? Just curious.
Thinking back the scene opened with Sheldon knocking at Amy's door (knock knock "amy!" knock knock "amy" knock knock "amy!") and she opened the door saying he was right on time and he said back he was actually 20 min early, but just waited around until it was the exact time to knock. Then I'm pretty sure I remember as they moved into the apartment they referenced that this was their monthly date night as stated in their Relationship Agreement and then that was when Amy started talking about seeing the other couples moving in their relationships and thought they should be as well. He didn't seem to really disagree with her either and seemed interested in the challenge of it because she proposed it as a biological experiment and then thats when they sat down to dinner together and she gave him the Yoo-Hoo drink and spaghetti w/hot dogs with a smile on her face and thats when it had obviously dawned on Sheldon what the experiment meant....she was simply trying to make him happy and please him and then of course when he realized it he said "uh-oh." Hope that clarified it a bit again from what I can remember at least
Old 04-14-2012, 12:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon_nicole (View Post)
Thinking back the scene opened with Sheldon knocking at Amy's door (knock knock "amy!" knock knock "amy" knock knock "amy!") and she opened the door saying he was right on time and he said back he was actually 20 min early, but just waited around until it was the exact time to knock. Then I'm pretty sure I remember as they moved into the apartment they referenced that this was their monthly date night as stated in their Relationship Agreement and then that was when Amy started talking about seeing the other couples moving in their relationships and thought they should be as well. He didn't seem to really disagree with her either and seemed interested in the challenge of it because she proposed it as a biological experiment and then thats when they sat down to dinner together and she gave him the Yoo-Hoo drink and spaghetti w/hot dogs with a smile on her face and thats when it had obviously dawned on Sheldon what the experiment meant....she was simply trying to make him happy and please him and then of course when he realized it he said "uh-oh." Hope that clarified it a bit again from what I can remember at least
Uhh... that changes things!!! OMG!
Old 04-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLauren (View Post)
Uhh... that changes things!!! OMG!
Yes it does, L! So it means that Sheldon is doing even more later in the episode to make AMY happy. He's reading that book, even though it frightens him, he's fantasizing about her, he's talking with Leonard, he's considering the fact, morosely, that Amy has gone out of her way to do things to make him happy - and now he's considering doing something to turn it around to make HER happy.

Wow.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Shannon thank you for the added info. Oh my god this look on my face. O.O Yes Lauren, this explains A LOT. Momma Lio, that was exactly what I was thinking after reading what Shannon posted. Amy went out of her way to make him happy (what made my heart swell most is the Amtrak train conductor part...gosh I'm a puddle again) and then I guess subconsciously (because he's thinking of her at inappropriate times) he wants to return the favor by starting out with the book. Oh my cow my shipping heart.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Addicted Fan

And now I get why they were developing the audience to gain sympathy for Amy in the weekend vortex... so that people would appreciate what Amy was doing for Sheldon and that it would not turn out to have a bitter taste in some people's mouths. Amy's lines in 5.22 are sexual in context though... Why do I feel like she has a step-by-step plan for Operation: Penetration and that it's now working? CALL ME CRAZY I DON'T CARE. IT'S HAPPENING. OH MY GOD NOW I CAN SEE THE LIGHT. SOMEONE HOLD ME.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyanjel (View Post)
And now I get why they were developing the audience to gain sympathy for Amy in the weekend vortex... so that people would appreciate what Amy was doing for Sheldon and that it would not turn out to have a bitter taste in some people's mouths. Amy's lines in 5.22 are sexual in context though... Why do I feel like she has a step-by-step plan for Operation: Penetration and that it's now working? CALL ME CRAZY I DON'T CARE. IT'S HAPPENING. OH MY GOD NOW I CAN SEE THE LIGHT. SOMEONE HOLD ME.
Holding...