Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeroAlwaysPeeks (View Post)
Also, for the record, I'm not attributing Sheldon's feelings to Amy's spaghetti (clearly, it's a combination of things), nor am I questioning why Penny's spaghetti didn't have a similar impact. The spaghetti scene is one that's extremely special to the Sheldon/Penny fans, and, as we don't have much to cling to, it defintely hurts seeing it transferred to Sheldon/Amy and, apparently, being the focal point of a pivotal scene for an opposing ship. I don't think it's difficult to understand why the Sheldon/Penny fans aren't pleased with the scene, but I suppose I'm biased.
I understand your feeling from my days watching Gilmore Girls and the stuff Lorelai did with Chris in the final season she should have been doing with Luke!

That said have we thought that maybe Penny gave Amy the idea for the spaghetti meal?
Old 04-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
Did you read the latest sides, sprinkles? They got me pretty darned excited about the finale!

Hero - The moment I read the spaghetti catalyst reference, I really felt for y'all. I understand how it would make you feel.

We really should stop talking about what's going on "out there". As Hero said, all kinds of fans are reading this thread and there are enough places in the interwebs to 'vent'.
I checked it out. And my god I hope if LP gets engaged they will be the one's with the fancy wedding because when I heard about HB's possibility of eloping, I was very disappointed.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Total Fan

New thread!

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/big-bang...egun-63052582/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread