Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Ms Meg. Bravo to you also.

That was a great detailed analyis of Sheldon. You are so right on.
He is slowly letting go of his fears and become somwhat normal, but still being Sheldon. I think Amy has helped him come out of his comfort zone.

Haters cannot deal with a grown up Sheldon.

I cannot wait for the finale, but im also sad thats all the episodes till next season.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys, I was checking sides website, and they added part for 5x24 called Russian mission control V. O. (5 pages).
Didn't read it yet, but it seems that the scene is first scene in episode, and starts with ''Previously on...''.
Name of the episode is ''The Countdown Reflection''.
Off to read it now.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:53 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)

I really want to know what Leonard was think, was he just caught up in the moment and the excitement of the pending marriage or was there more? Will they have a quickie wedding in the final with H&B?

Leonard did tell Penny that he thought maybe he just was caught up in the moment with the wedding coming up and it was on his mind so said maybe thats why he blurted it out to her. Nothing in the episode gave an indication that Leonard really meant to ask her seriously especially in those circumstances and at the end scene he just seemed happy they were still together even if she was saying "no." The only real moment he seemed serious about it was when he pointed out to her in the hallway that she never actually answered his question. So I don't think he really meant it seriously yet....but on the other hand Penny seemed to take it quite seriously....I kind of personally wonder if this is a setup for something between the 2 of them in the finale....it'll be interesting to see where they go with it
Old 04-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-90 (View Post)
Hey guys, I was checking sides website, and they added part for 5x24 called Russian mission control V. O. (5 pages).
Didn't read it yet, but it seems that the scene is first scene in episode, and starts with ''Previously on...''.
Name of the episode is ''The Countdown Reflection''.
Off to read it now.
Thanks for the heads-up!

There's a whole lot of hand-holding!

Sounds like this episode might start with the end, then show what happened the last few days?

So excited!!!!

ETA: Meg's post Glad to see we didn't drive you away!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMY FAN (View Post)
is it almost time for a new thread???
We went thru so fast on this news.
I suggest:

Because Sheldon is starting to have feelings for Amy.

or

She's his Medical Officer

or

Because she made spaghetti with hotdogs for him.

It seems like those might be better titles for future Shamy threads, not a TBBT spoiler thread. JMO.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

It boggles my mind why shenny fans continue to get upset. Creators have said that will never happen, move on.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Although I'm not a Trekkie, I have watched a few episodes of TOS.. didn't Spock have an on-going "affair" with the nurse? Is that what Sheldon had in mind when he made Amy dress up? Lol!

OH I can't wait to see the final three episodes. Sheldon getting drunk, L/P possibly getting married, Howie/Bernie and all the Shamy! It looks like this season will end with BANG!

Last edited by lil-terso; 04-12-2012 at 03:32 PM
Old 04-12-2012, 03:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I saw Tumblr...all the Shenny shipperss are throwing fits.
No. Don't generalize. There are lots of Sheldon/Penny fans who like Sheldon/Amy and/or Leonard/Penny.

I follow nearly 200 blogs, most of which belong to Sheldon/Penny fans. Additionally, I track the 'Shenny' tag, and I can easily say that I haven't seen one 'negative' post tagged as 'Shamy' or 'Lenny.' Does it ruin one's personal enjoyment of the show if a relatively minute faction of fans prefers a different pairing? Is it detrimental to the writers if some of us (yes, myself included) feel that TPTB are wasting characters' potential? Are we increasing the likelihood of a Sheldon/Amy or Leonard/Penny break-up by voicing opposing viewpoints? No, no and no. Why do people take such personal offense that some fans of TBBT don't prefer the esablished pairings? I ignore the 'Shamy' gushing occurring here and elsewhere; I guess I'd expect that others shouldn't experience such difficulty ignoring the 'deluded' Sheldon/Penny fans.

Also, for the record, I'm not attributing Sheldon's feelings to Amy's spaghetti (clearly, it's a combination of things), nor am I questioning why Penny's spaghetti didn't have a similar impact. The spaghetti scene is one that's extremely special to the Sheldon/Penny fans, and, as we don't have much to cling to, it defintely hurts seeing it transferred to Sheldon/Amy and, apparently, being the focal point of a pivotal scene for an opposing ship. I don't think it's difficult to understand why the Sheldon/Penny fans aren't pleased with the scene, but I suppose I'm biased.

I don't like generalizations. Please bear in mind that fans of all ships, canon or not, view the spoilers thread.

For those who attended the taping, thanks for the details.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I wish I took my bazinga even further by saying they broke up. That way everyone will be thrown off even more, so everyone will find the rest of my announcement as a relief. But I didn't want to because I didn't think it would be convincing.

Anyways, I'm so pleased by the outcome of the Shamy storyline that I my excitement for the finale is not even as thrilled anymore. But I feel like if there was another Shamy plot, it makes me wonder if it is possible to top episode 23.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the Kaley tweet, maybe she does say yes in the final but would they have a quickie wedding or would S6 be them planing their wedding... I'm sure the BBT geeks are not going to like all of this ungeek like behavior with the guys getting married and having real relationships with gals.

Lets not forget Raj he's the only single one left
Old 04-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Total Fan

Did you read the latest sides, sprinkles? They got me pretty darned excited about the finale!

Hero - The moment I read the spaghetti catalyst reference, I really felt for y'all. I understand how it would make you feel.

We really should stop talking about what's going on "out there". As Hero said, all kinds of fans are reading this thread and there are enough places in the interwebs to 'vent'.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the new sides, all the couples holding hands, and Raj supporting Bernie.

Good to see L&P are okay towards the end of the ep

As I said before I'm sure some are not going to like the guys have gals they love now.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wait... Shamy hold hands too? But what about the relationship agreement??

ETA: OMGG!!! I'M OFFICIALLY DEAD NOW. SHELDON takes Amy's hand, not the other way around!

Last edited by lil-terso; 04-12-2012 at 03:52 PM
Old 04-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I read the sides and you know what :

I think I'm going to CRY, so beautiful, so emotional....

Someone start the new thread so I can flail!
Old 04-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-terso (View Post)
Wait... Shamy hold hands too? But what about the relationship agreement??

Where can I read the sides?
Yes they do and Sheldon initiates it.

I'll start a new thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread