Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was recently they said that, but OK. If they say that there's more to it than shallow attraction or in love with the idea of someone then I guess that's how they want it to be. They can't go back to a shallo attrraction.
It doesn't matter when it was said. There's always a turning point for any TV show. And for me, they've yet to prove there's something beyond a shallow attraction (and one-sided for that matter) between these 2.

Quote:
I don't think he know that much what sex does
He might not be a social butterfly, but he's not an idiot. I bet you he knows more about sex from every biological and physiological POV than any of us.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

I was not trying to change anyone's mind just giving my opinion of something which is still allowed thank god. If you can't stand people having a different opinion then don't read my posts it's easy.

It's still the beginning of the show so many things can change. Some things happened in Friends that weren't planned from the beginning (Monica&Chandler comes to mind)

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 02-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and one-sided for that matter) between these 2.
It's definatly not one sided. Penny evend said that "the cat was alive, Penny was jelous, in a subtle way, of Leonard/Leslie when they had sex in season 1 and smiled when walking away from their table when she heard they ahd broken up. And yeah, she was drunk in the latesat episode, but not that drunk to nearly have sex with him if she didn't feel anything for him

Quote:
(Monica&Chandler comes to mind)
Sure, but Chandler wasn't Sheldon
Old 02-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

M/C! My OTP on that show! Screw R/R, they got so boring, M/C rocked that show

Kara I know nothing about GA and its portrayal of an autistic character, so I can't compare. I know that they manage to make a better job at this than Bones did with Zack (or CM could've with Reid, but took a different direction - see? shows change )

Quote:
It's definatly not one sided. Penny evend said that "the cat was alive, Penny was jelous, in a subtle way, of Leonard/Leslie when they had sex in season 1 and smiled when walking away from their table when she heard they ahd broken up. And yeah, she was drunk in the latesat episode, but not that drunk to nearly have sex with him if she didn't feel anything for him
There's a difference between caring about someone and being in love with someone. For me the only reason that Leonard seems like a good potential candidate for a romantic relationship to her is because he's very different from the jerks she's been dating. That doesn't mean he's her perfect guy. It's a matter of an emotional state of mind and convenience.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Ok kids there are differing opinions. Respect that both and then just move on. We don't want shipper wars and I think this community is mature enough to keep it that way.

If Sheldon ends up with Summer's phone number or even something more than I'm probably going to die of laughter .

ETA: Although seeing as Raj seems to be the player among the guys it's probably him that ends up with her if anybody at all. I mean didn't he have sex twice in the show?
I won't let you be denied
Ashu is always mindlessly twatting away on Twitter|icon by Petra
Old 02-15-2009, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
There's a difference between caring about someone and being in love with someone. For me the only reason that Leonard seems like a good potential candidate for a romantic relationship to her is because he's very different from the jerks she's been dating. That doesn't mean he's her perfect guy. It's a matter of an emotional state of mind and convenience.
OK

Quote:
Ok kids there are differing opinions. Respect that both and then just move on. We don't want shipper wars and I think this community is mature enough to keep it that way
That's why I didn't want tlk about the couples, since this is not that kind of thread. It's for spoilers
Old 02-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
Sure, but Chandler wasn't Sheldon
Again not my point Just that they created a storyline later in the show that wasn't planned at the start.

I'm just gonna avoid talking to you it will make everything better I think

Anyway back to spoilers again

I would die if Sheldon ends up with Summer's number

ETA

Seriously why shouldn't we talk about couples if it's related to spoilers? I think most of us are mature enough to handle it

Old 02-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm just gonna avoid talking to you it will make everything better I think
OK, why the attitude?? Why avoiding talking to me, that's a bit silly. If we don't talk about couples, I'm sure we get along fine. There's no point avoiding talking to someone or disliking somsone just because that person doesn't like the same couple as you
Old 02-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

I would just ignore any shipping statements. I'm pretty sure I'll make one or the other SP statement and I don't want it to be seen as being offensive towards LP shippers. I might end up making LP statements too if I see something in an episode that needs to be said IMO.

But I want to be able to voice them if they have any meaning for spoilers or speculation

As long as we respect each other and each others opinions things should go just fine in here
Old 02-15-2009, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would die if Sheldon ends up with Summer's number
They'd make a pretty couple actually

ETA: Oh and spoilers are about Sheldon's "deal" and possibility of him being asexual. It's difficult to avoid talking about couples in such circumstances
Old 02-15-2009, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
OK, why the attitude?? Why avoiding talking to me, that's a bit silly. If we don't talk about couples, I'm sure we get along fine. There's no point avoiding talking to someone or disliking somsone just because that person doesn't like the same couple as you
Why the attitude? Because you take every single thing I post and twist it to fit your point of view and it's very annoying for me. And because you think you can decide what we can and cannot post. And I'm gonna end it here because I don't want to get into trouble or to make this thread a bad place for people to post.

As long as it's related to spoilers (and LP//SP are related to spoilers) we can talk about whatever we want.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But I want to be able to voice them if they have any meaning for spoilers or speculation
Sure, of course, but this discussion had nothing to do with any spoilers. Again, that's why I didn't want to talk about. If people continue to diss Leonard/Penny all the time without it having to do with a sppiler, then I'm sure many of them don't want to come here anymore

Quote:
and LP//SP are related to spoilers
They are??

And I actually didn't twist the Chandler thing. It sounded better in my head from what I was posting, I promise

Quote:
If you guys want to work all that out, please take it to PM so we can continue to have a discussion.
I don't need to work anything out. I have not a problem with her
Old 02-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

If you guys want to work all that out, please take it to PM so we can continue to have a discussion.

Also, I have read from different places that Summer will be on the episode on March 2nd, and March 9th. Does anyone know which one it is?

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)

Also, I have read from different places that Summer will be on the episode on March 2nd, and March 9th. Does anyone know which one it is?
I'm done with this subject don't worry

I can't wait to see Summer

Old 02-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

Does she have a 2 episode arc or just a single guest appearance?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread