Elite Fan

Yay! Even though I'm not sure I want to be spoiled
Old 02-15-2009, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

About time!
Old 02-15-2009, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Do, you already are!

Okay, so what's the latest spoiler we've got? The one about Summer?

Quote:
This has been a big week for The Big Bang Theory's nerd herd. First, they score their best ratings ever, and now they're getting to rub elbows with frakkin' Summer Glau!

The Sarah Connor Chronicles siren will play herself in the March 9 episode, the set-up of which already has me ROFWLing: A train trip to San Francisco takes a major detour when Leonard, Sheldon, Wolowitz, and Raj discover that their favorite sci-fi actress in all the land is on board. But the fanboy frenzy quickly gives way to a heated mass debate (tee-hee) when they realize one of them will have to approach her -- but who?

It's not too difficult to figure out how this cheeky cross-over came about, provided you know this little detail: The Big Bang Theory and Sarah Connor Chronicles (which returns this Friday) are both produced by Warner Bros.

This is what we in the TV biz refer to as extremely positive synergy.
From Spoiler TV

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 02-15-2009, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a bit more about that

'The Big Bang Theory': What's Sheldon's deal? | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times
Old 02-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

finally

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Sheldon's deal? Because he's not drooling over every single hot girl like the other three guys doesn't mean that he's asexual or whatever.

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 02-15-2009, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

that´s exactly what I think
Old 02-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you. When the moment his "deal" hits him, we'll know it. But let's not go disecting his brain on it and forcing it out of him.

Thanks! I like their description better, it's more detailed.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't see it as forcing it out of him. Afterall, the writeres have said that he's not into that sort of thing They have said it from the beginning. To quote Leonard: Science is his lady
Old 02-15-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Still, I don't care I actually like that he's not drooling after everything that's pretty like his friends

Old 02-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Anyone who doubts the ongoing geek infiltration of mainstream culture need look no further than prime-time television.

Earlier this week, ABC announced that Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak (pictured) will strut his stuff on the new season of Dancing With the Stars starting March 2. Woz will presumably leave his beloved Segway at home.

Now comes word from CBS that Nobel Laureate George Smoot comes to Los Angeles next week to tape an episode of Big Bang Theory, the network's Monday night sitcom about brilliant Caltech students.

Smoot, who won the 2006 Nobel Prize in physics for his research on cosmic microwave background radiation, wrote Big Bang producers a year ago expressing his fondness for the show. They reciprocated with a cameo for the University of California at Berkeley professor.

To make the stunt casting even more surreal, Smoot will share Big Bang Theory screen time with action babe Summer Glau (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), who is also guest-starring on the March 9 episode.
Source

Old 02-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that

Quote:
I actually like that he's not drooling after everything that's pretty like his friends
It's pretty much just Howard who does that. The only one Leonard has been "drooling over" in that way is Penny. And we have seen Raj sleep with a girl just once in the show
Old 02-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

I gotta say that I'm surprised at how big of a deal they're making of it. Like I said, they should just establish it once and for all on the show, because everything we've seen so far is not convincing me one way or another. He's an ambiguous character and he'll probably stay this way for a very long time. You know why? For the same reason they're scared to state he's an Aspie. It would have major implications and consequences on the character and they'd have to deal with those. And who wants to deal with anything more serious when it's a sitcom and you can have handy jokes about it, right?

Quote:
The only one Leonard has been "drooling over" in that way is Penny.
And Sheldon's sister. And I guess Stephanie was just an accident, right?
Old 02-15-2009, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanna_o75 (View Post)
Thanks for that

It's pretty much just Howard who does that. The only one Leonard has been "drooling over" in that way is Penny. And we have seen Raj sleep with a girl just once in the show
And Stephanie, and Sheldon's sister and Leslie (sort of ) and pretty much every single pretty girl he's seeing. I love the guy but he loves to look at hot girls not just Penny

Old 02-15-2009, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, I forgot about Sheldon's sister. Well, he's a guy afterall

I wouldn't sya he drooled after Leslie, they had sex once or twice and that was that. And I didn't see him drool after Stephanie either. they just hooked up for a few episodes and that was that

Quote:
For the same reason they're scared to state he's an Aspie.
They are?? I just thought that since they don't mention it, he hasn't got Aspergers
Closed Thread   Post New Thread