Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
302 is the one where Oliver/Tommy just miss each other in HK.

"Sara" is supposed to have a double meaning, I think this is where the Digglet is born.
Do you mean the title has a double meaning or Sara's return?

eta DarkStar can you link us to the info about the rumored episode where we have flashbacks to Ray from the finale?
And I wondered if I could come home"
icon:blonsl|♥Alyssa
Old 08-26-2014, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

"Sara" is supposed to have a double meaning, I think this is where the Digglet is born.
Oh hmmm, digglet is a Sara too?????

So 3.02 is hk, and 3.03 isn't unless they flow from a previously on arrow into Thea's fb, and still keep hk. But that really isn't their style. I want some Merlin flashbacks but it doesn't seem likely yet IMO. So I bet more hk in 4, then felicity fb in 5.

It's really not gonna help my wishful thinking Sara/dig ship if he names a daughter after her lolllll
Old 08-26-2014, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Maybe Sara is with Lyla when it happens and she helps lyla thru it so they name the baby after her.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 08-26-2014, 01:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueegyBeckinheim (View Post)
Do you mean the title has a double meaning or Sara's return?

eta DarkStar can you link us to the info about the rumored episode where we have flashbacks to Ray from the finale?
That Ray flashback isn't a rumor, MG mentioned that they're planning it, we just don't know when. I'll try and find the interview, I know I saw it recently. It was from a few of the SDCC interviews.

The Sara double meaning is also from MG talking about the title. No one knows what he means, some are speculating that Baby Girl Diggle is named Sara, others think it's an acronym for some organization.

For 302. I know Sara/Canary is in it, I know Komodo is the Villain of the Week, there's a Hong Kong flashback where Tommy/Oliver just miss each other, and that Sara (title) has a double meaning.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
@mguggenheim: "You need to be in my bed." Felicity to Oliver, Arrow Season 2.5 beginning 9/1 on @comixology

I want this episode NOW!!
From one of the writers:
Quote:
@briforsul: @EmilyBett absolutely crushing it today. There are no words. Except, you know... those. Tweeting is hard.
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 08-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That Ray flashback isn't a rumor, MG mentioned that they're planning it, we just don't know when. I'll try and find the interview, I know I saw it recently. It was from a few of the SDCC interviews.

The Sara double meaning is also from MG talking about the title. No one knows what he means, some are speculating that Baby Girl Diggle is named Sara, others think it's an acronym for some organization.

For 302. I know Sara/Canary is in it, I know Komodo is the Villain of the Week, there's a Hong Kong flashback where Tommy/Oliver just miss each other, and that Sara (title) has a double meaning.
Here is the info on the Ray flashback - no timeline given. It was posted on Felicity spoiler page in the EBR forum when this one was shut down
Interview: 'Arrow' EP Marc Guggenheim on Katana, The Atom, and Season 3 - The Nerd Repository

Oops! And sorry for the double post
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 08-26-2014, 04:12 PM
Master Fan

I can't
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

OMG .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 08-26-2014, 05:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)

I want this episode NOW!!
From one of the writers:
OMGee. Felicity's mouth vomit is back

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 08-26-2014, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
OMGee. Felicity's mouth vomit is back
Yup at it's best!!!

We have the next title for our thread
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-26-2014, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

What is Arrow season 2.5 on comixology that Guggenheim is referencing?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-26-2014, 05:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
Here is the info on the Ray flashback - no timeline given. It was posted on Felicity spoiler page in the EBR forum when this one was shut down
Interview: 'Arrow' EP Marc Guggenheim on Katana, The Atom, and Season 3 - The Nerd Repository

Oops! And sorry for the double post
Thanks, I knew I saw it recently but ran out to yoga and totally forgot about it. Sorry
Old 08-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
What is Arrow season 2.5 on comixology that Guggenheim is referencing?
The digital comics that come out 1 September. Fills in some of the hiatus gap.

Quote:
@PaulBlackthorne: Just finished the #Arrow read through.
Episode 5 already!!!
This ones a real treat...
Old 08-26-2014, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

So does that mean that quote is from the digital comics and not the show? Or was he just combining a quote from the show with a reminder about the comics and they aren't actually related?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
So does that mean that quote is from the digital comics and not the show?
Yeah. But we've had stuff in the comics that did happen like the "what are you wearing"

Can't wait for the comic!!
Philanthropist.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread