Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2015, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

I love your icon CityGal! It's gorgeous!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-26-2015, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Your Welcome girls .

Quote:
hilal ‏@queensmoakin · 19m19 minutes ago
@EchoK Do you have any sceene with olicity? A funny one?

Echo KellumVerified account
‏@EchoK @queensmoakin man are you guys gonna love the first scene I have with Olicity. Like, you all are gonna flip your ****! Ha!
https://twitter.com/EchoK/status/636626053922877440
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 08-26-2015, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, that sounds awesome! I love that Echo is willing to talk to fans like that. I just love Echo a lot, even if he is now basically taunting us with much we are going to love season 4, lol. I'm so ready for the new season. I want it!

"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-26-2015, 03:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread

I love all the spoilers that have come out recently

I really liked reading what Marc said about not being narrow minded to sticking to an original plan in television when its not working or other things are working better in regards to SA/EBR chemistry and keeping Emily around.

I think the Olicity picture is adorable and the concept art for the new lair looks beyond awesome. I agree with Stephen saying that they start the season in a really dark temporary lair that must mean that Oliver and Felicity have a bigger hand in the new base which I approve.

Stephen was adorable at wizard con loved everything he had to say. Plus even though I don't get or understand wrestling in the slightest I'm glad he had fun and raised money for charity and hope it attracts a whole bunch of new viewers to Arrow this year.

I think its looking to be a great season Thanks for the new spoilers Ibelieve Cmtaylor and hazel
Old 08-26-2015, 03:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Thanks.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 08-26-2015, 03:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

First look at the Green Arrow in a new poster
Old 08-26-2015, 03:45 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still not sure what I think of the no sleeves and arm covers yet. Maybe I'll grow to like them once I see it on TV.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I'm still not sure what I think of the no sleeves and arm covers yet. Maybe I'll grow to like them once I see it on TV.
The shoulder pads just make it look weird to me. I'm cool with sleeveless but not the partial. Get rid of those and it would look great, abit something like this
Old 08-26-2015, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome pollock! There are so many amazing spoilers out now! I love what MG said about Olicity and SA/EBR's chemistry and being open to changing the original plan and Emily in that interview! Really amazing interview!

And yes I so approve of it appearing that Oliver and Felicity will play a big role in creating the new lair. It's the only thing that makes sense. Oliver should absolutely be part of that because the show is about him and well they just couldn't create such a fancy high tech lair without Felicity's expertise (and they were never going to let any tech expert but her be the mastermind behind the Arrow cave, that wouldn't make sense).

Not a wrestling fan either but I so watched SA appearance on SummerSlam! He was a freaking beast! He was flying through the air multiple times and he and Neville kicked Stardust and King Barrett's butts. So cool! And even better he raised a ton of money for a great charity. And he got to live a childhood dream. So amazing!

I'll always prefer his original suit but the new one is growing on me. I like that it kind of shows off his amazing arms without being completely sleeveless which would be compeltely impractical. And the armor-like quality to it is kind of cool. And it's like he's trying to take better care of himself now that he's fighting to live and has someone to come home to at night. I can't wait to see how he gets the new suit. I'm thinking that could be Felicity's doing to with help from Cisco. Or possibly Thea arranges it somehow. Either that or he arranges it himself. Those are my top guesses.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Im not sure about the new costume. I don't hate it but Im not in love with it yet either. I think it comes down to how it looks in motion for me. I do agree that I like that it looks more armour-like and military-like and I will take anything that shows off Stephen's arms But Im still sentimentally attached to the old suit

I like the idea that Felicity had the suit designed and made in case Oliver ever wanted to come back to the life Plus it fits with the spoilers of her being restless. It will be interesting to see how Oliver suits up in the first ep.

Also where is the trailer
Old 08-26-2015, 04:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

I never knew I needed this until now

With TheFlash introducing us the Multiverse, CW/WB would be stupid to pass this kind of opportunity up. I know the chances of it happening would be slim to none but now that the idea is in my head, I can't stop thinking about it.

Quote:
During today's Q&A panel at Wizard World Chicago, Stephen Amell had a number of questions directed at previous comments he'd made, asking whether he still felt that way.

One such comment was a remark that he thought the idea of a romance between Oliver Queen and either Laurel or Sara Lance had likely run its course, in spite of remarks from showrunners at one point that Laurel was most likely the person Oliver would end up with, due to their relationship in the comics.

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/22/arro...e-with-dinah-/
Quote:
Amell appeared at Wizard World Chicago and revealed that he has already worked with Ryan on the fifth episode of the season.

"I've been filming scenes all week long with Matt Ryan," he said. "He is such a treat. And a trip. He's always saying his lines, and he's getting ready to go on Broadway right now with Keira Knightley, so he's always saying those lines, too. I can't tell if he's having a conversation with me, or preparing. And sometimes I chime in. He'll be like 'I wasn't talking to you, mate.'"

The actor also confirmed that he has had conversations with DC Entertainment chief Diane Nelson about the possibility of bringing Batman onto Arrow. Amell said she told him that the company wants to make "the best version of each thing and not forcing crossovers just for the sake of forcing them."

So Amell said it would be difficult to bring the Dark Knight to Star City but acknowledged that it wouldn't be impossible. "In the same way that...[Ezra Miller's] playing the Flash in the cinematic universe, theoretically, we haven't seen him yet. I see no reason why we couldn't have our own Bruce Wayne. That's my opinion. That might not be DC's opinion, and they're the bosses."
http://www.mstarz.com/articles/81505...onstantine.htm

It's goin down!

Funny how they will have to jump back to episode 4 after this and play as if none of this happened.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 08-26-2015 at 06:28 PM
Old 08-26-2015, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

If you're talking about the episode switch, they are only filming out of order, they will still air in the correct order that makes sense. I was confused at first but one of the writers I think it was posted a tweet that was clearer on the situation. I'll post it if I can find. But yeah the episodes will still air in the order that makes sense.

Also I love that SA will straight talk about the Oliver's relationships. He doesn't really beat around the bush. He basically shut down any other ships but Olicity again. No one form the show is ever going to say a relationship will never happen again or guarantee endgame because that's bad business, but Stephen will get about as close to that as he can. Him saying I doubt a relationship will happen again is more than good enough for me. Although the show itself makes it pretty clear where Oliver stands with all the women in his life. We don't actually need him to say things like that to feel confident in our ship. but I still love him so much for it. And I love that he emphasized that Oliver can have relationships with women without it needing to be romantic or sexual. Because it's true. I hope the writers always remember that. I love when Stephen does cons. He always has great stuff to say about the show and gives Olicity fans even more reasons to be so optimistic. Love our Captain!

http://fullychippedcreation.tumblr.c...ilorslayer3641

^Also there are more tweets from John and Paul. They got in an adorable little Twitter war. Dorks, lol.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-26-2015 at 07:17 PM
Old 08-26-2015, 07:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was talking about them filming out of order, itll be funny for them to be ahead of their characters.

I wonder what gets Quentin and Laurel to Nanda Parbat unless Quentin is the one who brings Sara back. Though some have speculated that maybe Merlyn brings her back for whatever twisted reason.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:12 PM
Supreme Fan

I think it's Laurel's idea to bring Sara back and she tells her dad about her plan. And he is there when it officially happens.

I guess Sara comes back insane, we get the WC and BC showdown, then when Sara gets better they fight alongside each other before Sara leaves again.

I hope during the eventual showdown Laurel uses her canary device.
Old 08-26-2015, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Wasn't their a spoiler about Quentin having some dark secret? Something like that. I remeber a lot of people speculated after maybe Quentin had a hand in bringing Sara back after that.

I still think it makes more since for Merlyn to do it to maybe appease Nyssa or at least by or fealty.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread