Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2015, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Arrow Spoilers & Speculation Thread #121

After defeating his most formidable foe to date and riding off into the sunset with longtime flame Felicity Smoak, Oliver Queen (a.k.a. The Arrow) left Starling City with the hopes of beginning a new life. But will Oliver ever truly be able to leave behind his past as the Arrow, and, if so, what becomes of the team he has worked so hard to assemble? Will Diggle, Thea, and Laurel be left to continue Oliver's crusade without him? And with Malcolm Merlyn having ascended to the top of the League of Assassins as the new Ra's al Ghul, is anyone really safe?

Next Episodes

4x01: Green Arrow
Airdate:October 7, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:

4x02: The Candidate
Airdate:October 14, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:

4x03: Restoration
Airdate: October 21, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:

4x04: TBA
Airdate:TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Season 4 Spoilers (Articles/SDCC & IGN Interviews)
Articles: Damien Darhk casting:https://tvline.com/2015/07/10/arrow-...season-4-cast/
Stephen Amell TV Junkies interview: http://www.thetvjunkies.com/stephen-...nd-directing/]

Videos:
Stephen Amell Nerd HQ Panel SDCC 2015:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9Lch5b3O4
Stephen Amell Upfronts 2015 Interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlZun3znYg
Emily Bett Rickards Upfronts 2015 Interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_L8U1N1-Vc
SDCC 2015 Arrow Panel: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=yrIATYxfNo0
SDCC 2015 IGN Interview Stephen & Emily Arrow: Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Wendy Mericle Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video
SDCC 2015 Entertainment Weekly Interview Arrow Cast:Universal Player

Past Threads:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79
80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 94, 95, 96, 97,98 99,
100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 110 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119
120, 121,

* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-25-2015, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

This thread has been re-opened on a temporary basis. If this thread/posters are warned for ANY reason, it will be shut down again.

PM me or my co-mods, if you have questions.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 08-25-2015 at 08:50 PM
Old 08-25-2015, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Some new stuff since the thread as been closed....

Arrow Aims for a Lighter Mood: First Look at Olicity in Season 4 (PHOTO) | TV Insider

This is like and hour long talk with Mark. I didn't listen to it all. Someone else gave me a cliff notes version.

http://nearmintcomicshow.com/2015/08...rc-guggenheim/

So happy to see this thread back. I hope posters can all get along and realize that it's okay to move on once you state your opinion. You don't need to beat the dead horse over and over trying to prove your right.
Old 08-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for opening the thread back up, Meredith!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 08-25-2015, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Tfnt! Really appreciate it! Btw 4x04 is called Beyond Redemption and 4x05 is Haunted if you want to update the op.

And thanks for posting that stuff Cmtaylor531! I love that Olicity pic! They're holding hands! And there is light shining on their hands, I love the light imagery for Olicity! And he's looking at her like she's his sun! They look so happy! It's so beautiful! I'm so ready for a promo but this pic definitely tides me over for now. Season 4 is going to be such an amazing season! I can't wait!

http://tvline.com/2015/08/18/arrow-s...-felicitys-mom

^This was an exciting spoiler! Mama Smoak is returning in 4x06! Yay! I can't wait to see her interact with official couple Olicity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)

^Also here is Stephen's Wizard world con panel from last weekend for anyone who missed it. He also gave a spoiler at his Nocking Point party. He said Felicity looks sexy firing a gun. So that's awesome. Felicity will be out in the field some it seems. Love her being the hero she is with her computers and skills and intelligence but it will be cool to see her maybe getting some basic defensive training and being in the field some. I don't think the writers will overdo it with that. So excited for her bigger role this season! Diggle's too! Can't wait to learn his codename!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-25-2015 at 11:36 PM
Old 08-25-2015, 11:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
New Lair!

^The new lair! This is just concept art but it's so cool. (MG say the car is just part of the concept art) Although according to SA they start in a temporary lair (in fact he makes sound like they have actually filmed in the new lair yet) which actually makes me so excited because I think that means Felicity has a huge role in designing the new lair! And I so wanted that. Makes sense considering how big and fancy and high tech it is. It's even got an elevator! (MG more or less kind of confirmed that green wall in the back is an elevator) Makes me wonder if it's under PT/QI. Big and fancy and super high and an elevator just makes it seem like it's under the company not just randomly out in the city but who knows. It's also appears to have windows which makes no sense to me. It's not smart at all to have your vigilante lair in an above ground building with windows. Not sure why it has an elevator if it's above ground though. It doesn't look like it had two stories. I'm hoping the windows are just part of the concept art and not the actual Arrow cave. Because it really needs to be underground. I guess we'll find out all about it soon enough. I'm just excited it's seeming more and more like Felicity is the main mastermind behind it! So exciting!

Sorry for the dp. I just did it because the pic is so big it kind of needed its own post.

Also MG has said he's seen a rough cut of the trailer so we are getting closer to getting a trailer for season 4! And they are saying it will break the Internet! So excited!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-25-2015 at 11:57 PM
Old 08-26-2015, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

Not to sure if I like the new lair.. looks more like a lab

Really hoping to get some more Laurel/Black Canary and Thea spoilers
Old 08-26-2015, 03:40 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread. I hope things will be different.

I like it

There was a shot of a sign saying STAR CITY! They are moving closer to their comic origins with each season. It's exciting!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Yea..l I'm to lazy to go,look for the links but Paul Blackbourne posted a picture of Dig and him. He's holding his badge and it says Star City.

Also one of the heads said Laurel would struggle with balancing her job as ADA with her night role of Black Canary. Or something like that. I'm excited for that. I want to see more of Laurel doing her job.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:06 AM
Supreme Fan

That's Laurels bike in the back of the new lair pic!!!!
Old 08-26-2015, 09:18 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for opening the thread back up again, Meredith.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT .

FangirlishMeet the New Faces of 'Arrow' Season 4

EDIT:

Quote:
Don't worry @PaulBlackthorne it was the stunt fern! We've rescued it! #Arrow #olicity #lovefern #bestfernsforever
https://twitter.com/ArrowProdOffice/...82057083179008

Quote:
Ken ‏@pursuit23 · 3h3 hours ago
Arrow is in studio today #Arrow #yvrshoots @olv
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 08-26-2015 at 10:09 AM
Old 08-26-2015, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

And interesting read. It also has the picture of dig and Lance with the badge saying star city.

Top 10 Reasons to be Excited for 'Arrow' Season 4

I actually think I mostly agreed with everything they said. That doesn't usually happen.
Old 08-26-2015, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new stuff Hazel and Cmtaylor531! So excited for season 4!

So glad they rescued the fern. If it was a stunt one, that must mean the real one is safe. I think it's adorable how people who work on the show understand how that fern is just a special thing for Olicity fans and play along with all that.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the links