Old 10-23-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
I hope he comes back I really want to c where the writers take Ted and Laurel
Yea me to, I love Ted and Laurel.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know it's way to early but I want an Laurel and Ted board on here
Old 10-23-2014, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Anyone know if Amanda Waller appears in the crossover episodes? Captain Boomerang is an ex ARGUS agent so I can only assume so but want to be sure.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
I know it's way to early but I want an Laurel and Ted board on here
You can on the Arrow Fan Forum board

It's nice you guys enjoyed it!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder how long Ted will be on for?

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 10-24-2014, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Does anyone know?

Hopefully a while if he's liked and his story is compelling
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-24-2014, 03:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

So, Episode 6 is not going to focus on Roy? Wasn't that supposed to be the Roy centric episode? Also, does or does he not still have difficulties with the Mirakuru? I thought I read that the cure might be not that permanent.

I don't want to complain that much because while I still enjoy the show I feel as though the beginning of last season was better. I don't why. Something just felt off to me.

I found the last episode to be a little weird. Maybe it had timeline issues but I found myself only interested in Thea. Diggle's storyline was not all that for me which is a shame because I love him. (And his baby, even though I am still ready to call her Sara)

Felicity's storyline made no sense to me. If she gets a job offer doesn't she know which job she has been offered. She went to work, so obviously she signed a contract. Shouldn't that tell her the position. Additionally, the whole crossover thing was very badly done. Obviously Barry didn't inform her, so best plan is to immediately visit him. Furthermore she leaves while they are still looking for Sara's killer? Or are they no longer looking? Also does she not want to know what is on the harddrive? But she had nice clothes and she did something for herself. Good for her! (Still curious in knowing whether the hair (ponytail/no ponytail) means something or not)
I liked Ray's shady personality. Can't wait what they have in store for him and why he'd be shirtless.

Laurel's storyline is mainly alright but at certain moments very forced. It is like they want you to get it! (She has a fire in her soul! We get it.) She just goes out to beat up a guy. She is the D.A. Doesn't that cause her problems at work? And the whole talk about the jacket is just too much for me. Everything else is better than the last two seasons.

I have a feeling that there will be some relevant yet not so relevant episodes coming our way because they want to put everything into the crossover and the fall finale. All the passive-aggressive stuff, secrets and lies will explode by then. I am looking forward to the next crossover though. Hopefully we will get some more information on that soon.
Old 10-24-2014, 05:03 AM
Extreme Fan

I think a lot depends upon what exactly Ray is trying to accomplish with Felicity.

Is he really just trying to attract and retain a talented employee? If so, it is odd that he didn't discuss the position with her.

But what if he is trying to attract Felicity Smoak specifically, needs her ability AND her loyalty, and is very good at tailoring his approach to his targets?

Then this courtship thing, dazzling her with this surprise! You're an executive! and then ALL THIS STUFF, makes more sense. These are Grand Gestures. This is him with his stereo outside her window playing In Your Eyes, or running through the streets of New York on New Year's Eve while It Had to be You plays. Right now it's for business purposes, this courtship, but it applies the same strategy he is probably accustomed to applying interpersonally. Buying her for 1.2 billion worked, but not because it was the right strategy for her. It worked because of her situation. But this? THIS is tailored for Felicity. Ray took a step back, considered his target, and tweaked his methods. And it worked...she feels much more kindly disposed to him.

Contrast to Oliver, who can barely take two baby steps before retreating three big steps backward. Ray rushes in with huge moves, Oliver hangs back and doubts.

Last edited by thecatbastet; 10-24-2014 at 05:23 AM
Old 10-24-2014, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

http://klarolicityswan.tumblr.com/post/100835507941
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-24-2014, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

source
Philanthropist.

Old 10-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenilen (View Post)
So, Episode 6 is not going to focus on Roy? Wasn't that supposed to be the Roy centric episode? Also, does or does he not still have difficulties with the Mirakuru? I thought I read that the cure might be not that permanent.
Yeah they said it was supposed to be a Roy centric episode. The description might be misleading but considering Sara was supposed to be A Laurel cetnric episode and Corto-Maltese was supposed to be A Diggle centric episode, they might not know what that means lol. He'll probably get a storyline which is a step up for his character lmao. Maybe the secret has to do with the effects of the cure wearing off?
Old 10-24-2014, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

How will The Flash play into Arrow Recap Oliver Kills Tommythe Arrow plot and vice versa? —Lindsay
If you’re talking about the Episodes 8, two-night crossover, Stephen Amell shared that one of the biggest moments for the Arrow actually occurs during the Flash hour. The nature of that scene, however, remains a well-guarded secret. “I can’t tell you anything about it other than it relates to Central City — and when I saw it in the Flash script, it ended up being actually quite gratifying,” he shared. “[Director of photography] Glen Winter said it was his favorite thing I’ve been involved in so far on the show.”
Old 10-24-2014, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenilen (View Post)
Laurel's storyline is mainly alright but at certain moments very forced. It is like they want you to get it! (She has a fire in her soul! We get it.) She just goes out to beat up a guy. She is the D.A. Doesn't that cause her problems at work? And the whole talk about the jacket is just too much for me. Everything else is better than the last two seasons.
My take is TPTB messed up the character of Laurel in season 2 way too damn much. She was shoved aside and when she was in the spotlight, it was over the top ridiculous so much of the time.

As Stephen A pointed out... there is only one Black Canary and that's Laurel. That's fact, both in the comic canon and on this TV series. So why on earth did they screw around with Laurel in season 2? I think for some like you that feel it's forced is due to TPTB finally making it right. They are finally realizing they dicked around with the character too much last season and this season it's all about getting this character appropriately on track. I am happy for that but feel like some of this transformation should have happened in season 2. So it's like since they are making up for lost time, bam, it's coming at us hard in season 3.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
My take is TPTB messed up the character of Laurel in season 2 way too damn much. She was shoved aside and when she was in the spotlight, it was over the top ridiculous so much of the time.

As Stephen A pointed out... there is only one Black Canary and that's Laurel. That's fact, both in the comic canon and on this TV series. So why on earth did they screw around with Laurel in season 2? I think for some like you that feel it's forced is due to TPTB finally making it right. They are finally realizing they dicked around with the character too much last season and this season it's all about getting this character appropriately on track. I am happy for that but feel like some of this transformation should have happened in season 2. So it's like since they are making up for lost time, bam, it's coming at us hard in season 3.
I appreciate Laurel's story actually happening and spanning multiple episodes. They made the same mistake with Thea that they did with Roy. Her training was so rushed I have a VERY hard time believing that this girl who had 0 fighting skills in the past is suddenly this kickass fighter with only 5 months of training.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Thanks for the tweets

Last edited by Japril; 10-24-2014 at 10:54 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread