Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 09:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
So just to clarify...we are to assume that Oliver at some point offscreen let Felicity know about Barry and his ability, and last night she read Iris's blog and realized it was about him, and that's what sends her to CC?
That's the only explanation lol. I don't know why else she would assumed that the red streak is Barry. I really feel like the writers cut out a scene lol.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
Yeah that makes sense .I wonder how she knows that Thea and Malcolm have a relationship though. Does she know how Thea was spending the past months. Also in the extended trailer it looks like she also poisons Roy with a dart.
Ugh, I bet Nyssa uses Thea against Oliver. That would explain the whole "you're going to kill your sister's father" thing to Oliver. Not realizing that Merlyn has a vested interest in Thea's safety. this might be when they team up.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
So just to clarify...we are to assume that Oliver at some point offscreen let Felicity know about Barry and his ability, and last night she read Iris's blog and realized it was about him, and that's what sends her to CC?
Felicity knows? Because I haven't seen anything that says she does. Just that he's awake, not the Flash stuff. Perhaps she finds out when she gets there. I mean, Barry knows she's down with the Arrow so maybe he tells her all of what happened to him.

Maybe Iris' blog just says Barry's awake. Or maybe the blog gave her reason to think about and act on going to see Barry.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's the only explanation lol. I don't know why else she would assumed that the red streak is Barry. I really feel like the writers cut out a scene lol.
I'm really unsure though. Here is the dialogue:

Quote:
My friend was struck by lightning and is in a coma. Well, was. I don't know.
That sounds like what she got alerted to was that he woke up, not that he's the Red Streak. But folks are saying that the blog was about the Red Streak.

Very confused.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Well the blog must just have a para or two that goes "My best friend Barry, who I am totally not in love with, says that I'm crazy. For obsessing over this red streak. What does he know though, right? He just woke up from a coma. Do you guys think so too? Am I really crazy? Or am I going to marry the streak one day? Please vote in the poll below the article and let me know..."

Old 10-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
Ugh, I bet Nyssa uses Thea against Oliver. That would explain the whole "you're going to kill your sister's father" thing to Oliver. Not realizing that Merlyn has a vested interest in Thea's safety. this might be when they team up.
What do you mean Nyssa used Thea against Oliver? Sorry can you just explain that? lol.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
What do you mean Nyssa used Thea against Oliver? Sorry can you just explain that? lol.
"Look Oliver, I tied your sister up upside down in a warehouse. Either you bring me Malcolm merlyni dead body bc I think he killed Sara, or I will deliver you hers."
Like that.
Nyssa is highly kick ass but she showed in httd that she has interesting problem solving skills. In the league, that's how you get things done.

Cat...yeah I am so unclear on it as well. Blog was def about the red streak. I just hope there is a convo in flash that says how she found up. You would expect that someone told her? Cisco or Caitlyn, Oliver or Barry.
It was her confusing tenses that confused me...but as ban pointed out how would she know Barry = "the red streak". Truly awful moniker btw
Old 10-23-2014, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

I was hoping that Laurel/Ted would give me a reason to stick around beyond the Nyssa episode, but I was bitterly disappointed by the poor chemistry between the actors. They should have cast a guy like David Lyons in the Ted role. David is so good he can generate chemistry with immovable objects. I'm sure he would have had some with KC, too.
Old 10-23-2014, 10:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I was hoping that Laurel/Ted would give me a reason to stick around beyond the Nyssa episode, but I was bitterly disappointed by the poor chemistry between the actors. They should have cast a guy like David Lyons in the Ted role. David is so good he can generate chemistry with immovable objects. I'm sure he would have had some with KC, too.
I honostly think this season will be much better when marathoned on netflix, all of the plot points are going to take foorrrrreeeevvvv verrrrrrrrr to flesh out. So part of me wishes I could say the same re being done soon. I may still be after 5, dunno. It's going to be a long and "mysterious" season for sure
Old 10-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
"Look Oliver, I tied your sister up upside down in a warehouse. Either you bring me Malcolm merlyni dead body bc I think he killed Sara, or I will deliver you hers."
Like that.
Nyssa is highly kick ass but she showed in httd that she has interesting problem solving skills. In the league, that's how you get things done.
Mm thanks interesting that makes more sense than her knowing that Malcolm would come out if she captured Thea. And Nyssa has always slightly strange problem solving skills.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Loved Laurel and Ted together I hope we have more scenes to come with them
Old 10-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Yeah, there really was no spark of any kind. Maybe the story itself will still be alright, but....

And I personally prefer to marathon seasons on Netflix as well. It's just more enjoyable seeing the.whole story all at once.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

source
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
Loved Laurel and Ted together I hope we have more scenes to come with them
Yep! Chemistry off the bat and finally a male character I can get into.

I wonder how his son plays into the story
Old 10-23-2014, 12:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Yep! Chemistry off the bat and finally a male character I can get into.

I wonder how his son plays into the story
I was thinking of that to but I don't know
Closed Thread   Post New Thread