Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm really excited for this, and am really hoping we see the back door pilot this year. And as much as I get everybody pointin out the series' realistic, non powered nature, The Avengers I feel has proved alien/mystic/superpowers can exist in a realistic world. Think of Arrow like Iron Man, both realistic, technology based. Now The Flash is being introduced, like Captain America, powered through science. I, for one, am hoping this is a huge success, like Arrow has been.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:52 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
Barry Allen (yes, The Flash himself) will appear on next season of Arrow.

Report: The CW Developing A Flash TV Series From Arrow Producers | GreenArrowTV

There's already talks of a flash series/spin-off, so powers on Arrow very soon?
Possibly, if there is a crossover...
Old 07-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm hoping if this new Black Canary really is sisters with Laurel, that she is a previously unknown daughter of Detective Lance's he didn't know of, as I really don't want to see Sarah returning from the grave.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
UPDATE: Also in the Arrowverse, Pedowitz revealed that Season 2 newcomer Caity Lotz (The Pact) is (spoiler alert!) in fact playing Laurel’s presumed dead sister Sara. “I hope it brings a certain amount of conflict,” he shared. As for what was previously revealed about Lotz’s storyline, he clarified, “I don’t know if this character is … or is not the Black Canary, but it is an origin story. Remember, Laurel Lance was the Black Canary in the DC Universe.”
The CW Plans ‘Arrow’ Spinoff ‘Flash’ Series, Wonder Woman Hold-Up - TVLine

I'm feeling justified right now.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

I just read that and the first thing I thought was "Susan was right"

Nelly
Old 07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't care about The Flash, but yes at them adding superpowers to the show. Hopefully this means Laurel gets her powers this season. And I hope the redo Count Vertigo as well because he sucked. I don't even care if it's the same guy or not, tbh.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

More news about Barry/the flash.

The CW Developing Arrow Spin-Off to Feature the Flash - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

So he'll be in episodes 8 and 9 and then a backdoor pilot will happen in episode 20.

And yes, he'll be the first superpowered hero in the arrow-verse.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
More news about Barry/the flash.

The CW Developing Arrow Spin-Off to Feature the Flash - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

So he'll be in episodes 8 and 9 and then a backdoor pilot will happen in episode 20.

And yes, he'll be the first superpowered hero in the arrow-verse.
Maybe not. I don't see him getting his powers until the backdoor pilot. So I wouldn't be shocked if someone else showed up first. I would love to see Laurel do her scream for the first time during sweeps or the winter finale.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, he's going to have his powers in the backdoor pilot, but the producers said he'll usher a new age for Arrow, so i assumed no one will have powers on the show before him.

As for the Laurel/BC stuff, they are going to take their time i think (right now, Laurel is nowhere near becoming a vigilante).
Old 07-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

This whole Flash plotline excites me to no end. On the other hand, I feel like I am going to despise the storyline if it turns out that Sara really is alive still. She should be dead.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I just read that and the first thing I thought was "Susan was right"
Old 07-31-2013, 06:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Ah ah, i didn't really react to the news, but none of the articles about it seem to mention that Sara was played by another actress lol.

Granted, she was just in the pilot, but she still has a huge impact on the Lance Family so people remember her.

They could have just recasted her but it would be very soapy, even for Arrow.

So, i don't mind the idea, but all this still seem overcomplicated.....and a bit uneccesary.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Chicago PD

Quote:
Who are the two villains coming to Arrow this season? —Casey

NATALIE: With Isabel Rochev, Sebastian Blood and Bronze Tiger being introduced — and Deadshot and Slade Wilson returning — the possibilities are endless! "Our two Big Bads of the year, we know what their endgame and master plan is," executive producer Marc Guggenheim says. "[They'll both] feel like they're acting from a righteous place. They will cross paths, and there's a Venn diagram in terms of their goals and in the diagram, there is overlap." Who do you put your money on?
Latest from TV Guide - Various Shows - 30th July 2013 | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for The Flash!!! Also I think it's great that they are using Arrow for a backdoor pilot.

Nelly
Old 08-01-2013, 10:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

China White and Malcolm Merlyn Returning

"Kelly Hu is absolutely coming back. She comes back in episode 2," Guggenheim said. "She not only comes back, but we were dead-set on not just bringing back China White, but bringing back China White and showing her in a new way and with a new dimension than just what we did last year. There's no point in bringing her back, just to repeat same-old, same-old. We do one new scene where you go, 'Ooh! That's a China White we didn't see last year.'

While Hu's China White is the only confirmed Season 1 villain to make more trouble, fans can expect other old foes to reappear in the second season. "Part of the enjoyment of Season 2 for us is how do you combine the old -- not the old -- but the Season 1 villains with the new Season 2 villains," Guggenheim hinted. "That's part of the fun of the show. It's part of the fun of any superhero show. The superhero mythos, the rogues' gallery. I think we've done a fairly okay job of rounding out his rogues' gallery, and it's about building onto that in Season 2."

"We've confirmed that John Barrowman is coming back," said Guggenheim. But then the producer added, "We are a show that does flashbacks."

"I don't think it's spoiling anything to say that John Barrowman's scenes will be with Stephen [Amell]," Marc Guggenheim hinted.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread