Old 07-25-2019, 03:53 PM
Graphics Team

^ It does
Thanks for the latest.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 07-27-2019, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Laurel's new costume looks cool
Agreed.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:43 AM
MST Manager

Belated thanks for the tweets and spoilage.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 08-09-2019, 07:18 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the tweet.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-11-2019, 04:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suitup (View Post)
thank you for the tweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Thanks for the tweet.
You are both welcome!

ETA:

Stephen Amel seemingly confirms John Barrowman’s return in season 8

Last edited by lianamed; 08-20-2019 at 05:42 PM
Old 08-21-2019, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Bet fans are in for a rollercoaster with this final season.

Thanks for the tweets.
Philanthropist.

Old 08-23-2019, 10:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Any Arrowverse scoop? –Joao
For one, I am told that Lamonica Garrett, who plays the Monitor (and will also play the Anti-Monitor), will appear in 10 total episodes across the Arrowverse this season (“Crisis” crossover included). And speaking of “Crisis on Infinite Earths,” here’s a Pro Tip from Flash boss Eric Wallace: “Before I sit down to watch this year’s crossover, I would really rewatch all three episodes of ‘Elseworlds,’ because it will enrich your viewing experience. Without giving away any spoilers, there are certain ‘elements’ that will be revisited in ‘Crisis,’ that were very deliberately planted back then and now we’re going to pay off.

Do you know if Katrina Law will reprise her role as Nyssa on Arrow? I’m worried since she’s now been cast as a eries regular on Hawaii Five-0. –Maarten
I can’t speak to Nyssa specifically, but rest assured that all of Arrow‘s final-season encores have not (yet?) been spoiled. “A lot, actually,” have not been revealed, EP Marc Guggenheim told me earlier this month. I’m a little surprised that more have not leaked, which is great. Again, we’re using the first seven episodes of the season as an opportunity to really look back on the first seven seasons and that’s very gratifying but also just very fun. As [co-showrunner] Beth [Schwartz] says, we’re playing our greatest hits, we’re also playing some album tracks, too.”

Do you have any other scoop on the final season of Arrow? –Brooke

When we caught up with Colin Donnell at TCA, he was a good soldier and didn’t spill much about how (and as whom) he will be involved in the farewell season. “I think it’s something that fans maybe have wanted to see for a while…,” he teased. “That’s all I’ll say.” And as for whether he’ll be in the crossover, he offered with a grin: “There’s hope!” Speaking of Colin Donnell….

https://tvline.com/2019/08/23/ncis-s...n-faked-death/
Old 08-23-2019, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you.
Old 08-23-2019, 04:58 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Any Arrowverse scoop? –Joao
For one, I am told that Lamonica Garrett, who plays the Monitor (and will also play the Anti-Monitor), will appear in 10 total episodes across the Arrowverse this season (“Crisis” crossover included). And speaking of “Crisis on Infinite Earths,” here’s a Pro Tip from Flash boss Eric Wallace: “Before I sit down to watch this year’s crossover, I would really rewatch all three episodes of ‘Elseworlds,’ because it will enrich your viewing experience. Without giving away any spoilers, there are certain ‘elements’ that will be revisited in ‘Crisis,’ that were very deliberately planted back then and now we’re going to pay off.

Do you know if Katrina Law will reprise her role as Nyssa on Arrow? I’m worried since she’s now been cast as a eries regular on Hawaii Five-0. –Maarten
I can’t speak to Nyssa specifically, but rest assured that all of Arrow‘s final-season encores have not (yet?) been spoiled. “A lot, actually,” have not been revealed, EP Marc Guggenheim told me earlier this month. I’m a little surprised that more have not leaked, which is great. Again, we’re using the first seven episodes of the season as an opportunity to really look back on the first seven seasons and that’s very gratifying but also just very fun. As [co-showrunner] Beth [Schwartz] says, we’re playing our greatest hits, we’re also playing some album tracks, too.”

Do you have any other scoop on the final season of Arrow? –Brooke

When we caught up with Colin Donnell at TCA, he was a good soldier and didn’t spill much about how (and as whom) he will be involved in the farewell season. “I think it’s something that fans maybe have wanted to see for a while…,” he teased. “That’s all I’ll say.” And as for whether he’ll be in the crossover, he offered with a grin: “There’s hope!” Speaking of Colin Donnell….

https://tvline.com/2019/08/23/ncis-s...n-faked-death/
Thanks much.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

ARROW
As suggested by the Season 7 finale, Oliver will be doing the Monitor’s bidding until the “Crisis” crossover kicks off in December. And though Oliver assumed he’d fly solo on this task-based mission, “a familiar encounter” will lead him to realize “he’s not going to be allowed to do it alone,” says series lead Stephen Amell. (As David Ramsey told TVLine, “Diggle has always been on Oliver’s side, and it will be no different in Season 8. We’ll see them get even tighter, in ways that they haven’t been before.”) Co-showrunner Marc Guggenheim — acknowledging that Arrow is “fundamentally a different show without Emily [Bett Rickards],” who played Felicity — says that the first seven episodes of the 10-episode farewell run offer “an opportunity to really look back on the first seven seasons, which is very gratifying.” And as it does so, watch for a return to “stunts that we’ve never seen before,” says Guggenheim, while Amell adds, “We’re going to try to develop a sense of humor for Oliver — in the nick of time!”

BONUS SPOILER!: In the future storyline with Mia, Connor et al, “We get to do something with Team Arrow 2.0 that we didn’t get a chance to do with 1.0, which is tell the story of their growing pains,” says Guggenheim. “That’s a lot of fun.”

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 9/8c (The CW)
https://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2...starling-city/
Old 09-04-2019, 06:32 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoiler information above.
Old 09-10-2019, 10:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Promotional Photos Episode - 8x01 - Starling City

Source to view the photos in larger size and detail: X

The Rogue Prince
Closed Thread   Post New Thread