Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2018, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-16-2018, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

@CMDragonia
SPOILER ALERT: Cody Rhodes will be back as Sampson in #Arrow premier.
Old 07-16-2018, 07:49 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
@CMDragonia
SPOILER ALERT: Cody Rhodes will be back as Sampson in #Arrow premier.
Thanks.
Old 07-17-2018, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

This guy is🔥

Don’t know if true Cody said he isn’t appearing on Arrow

Last edited by Arrow fan; 07-17-2018 at 10:24 AM
Old 07-17-2018, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Weird that Legends is not in the annual crossover.

So, a Batwoman show is in development, and i really think the cw is prepping it to be Arrow's successor.

Doesn't mean s7 will be the last, but we're clearly marching toward the end.

Last edited by killer93; 07-17-2018 at 04:14 PM
Old 07-17-2018, 05:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

whoever that guy is wow. pple r saying s8 will be the last season I’ll been fine with that
Old 07-20-2018, 02:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

not true as of yet SPOILER The Justice Department wants Oliver's case to be an example and would want him to be put on death row as a message to the rest of the world's watchmen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TodoArrow...18866076364800
Old 07-21-2018, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

@FanSided_ENT
#Arrow at #SDCC: Expect Oliver to be cut off from the team and only share scenes with one(!) team member during the first episodes of the season 😧 #comiccon

@FanSided_ENT
#Arrow at #SDCC: Oliver's incarceration set to serve as the platform to bring back characters from past seasons and possible #Batman villain(s)...

Fangirlish
@fangirlish
.@JamesBamford teased that Team Arrow will be in a “dark space” with Oliver in prison, given that when Oliver outed himself as GA, he also outed the rest of the team and they’ll have to deal with that #Arrow #SDCC2018

@fangirlish
With Oliver in prison, @EmilyBett said that Felicity will step into a leadership role on Team Arrow — and she’d love to call on Iris (@candicekp) for some advice! #Arrow #TheFlash #SDCC2018

@fangirlish
.@david_ramsey said we’re going to get more Lyla! (*happy dance*) Also the show is going to explore the question of: “Who does ARGUS answer to?” And Diggle is going to visit Oliver in prison in the S7 premiere so we’re prepared for all the fees already! #Arrow #SDCC2018

@ckinger13
Stephen also hinted that we may see returning characters in season 7, criminals that Oliver put away. Also teased that as excited as he is for Batgirl, he’s more excited for Oliver to interact with another character during the crossover. #Arrow #SDCC

@ckinger13
The crossover will be episode 9 (the mid-season finale) and directed by James Bamford. He also said he shot stuff in the premiere that he and Beth had to check with the ratings board to make sure it was okay. #Arrow #SDCC

Didn’t get anything serious or substantial from Emily and Echo about Felicity and Curtis, but we did laugh our way through the whole interview. They joked about Felicity setting up conjugal visits with Oliver and Curtis’s T-spheres babysitting William. #Arrow #SDCC
Old 07-21-2018, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Issa no.

One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 07-21-2018, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

They make it seem that a lot of Olicity fans want an Olicity baby🙄

Last edited by Arrow fan; 07-21-2018 at 02:55 PM
Old 07-21-2018, 04:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)

@FanSided_ENT
#Arrow at #SDCC: Expect Oliver to be cut off from the team and only share scenes with one(!) team member during the first episodes of the season 😧 #comiccon

@FanSided_ENT
#Arrow at #SDCC: Oliver's incarceration set to serve as the platform to bring back characters from past seasons and possible #Batman villain(s)...

Fangirlish
@fangirlish
.@JamesBamford teased that Team Arrow will be in a “dark space” with Oliver in prison, given that when Oliver outed himself as GA, he also outed the rest of the team and they’ll have to deal with that #Arrow #SDCC2018

@fangirlish
With Oliver in prison, @EmilyBett said that Felicity will step into a leadership role on Team Arrow — and she’d love to call on Iris (@candicekp) for some advice! #Arrow #TheFlash #SDCC2018

@fangirlish
.@david_ramsey said we’re going to get more Lyla! (*happy dance*) Also the show is going to explore the question of: “Who does ARGUS answer to?” And Diggle is going to visit Oliver in prison in the S7 premiere so we’re prepared for all the fees already! #Arrow #SDCC2018

@ckinger13
Stephen also hinted that we may see returning characters in season 7, criminals that Oliver put away. Also teased that as excited as he is for Batgirl, he’s more excited for Oliver to interact with another character during the crossover. #Arrow #SDCC

@ckinger13
The crossover will be episode 9 (the mid-season finale) and directed by James Bamford. He also said he shot stuff in the premiere that he and Beth had to check with the ratings board to make sure it was okay. #Arrow #SDCC

Didn’t get anything serious or substantial from Emily and Echo about Felicity and Curtis, but we did laugh our way through the whole interview. They joked about Felicity setting up conjugal visits with Oliver and Curtis’s T-spheres babysitting William. #Arrow #SDCC

thanks for all those. Not bad of a trailer. shirtless Oliver yes

@HoechsStiles
Stephen says there’s nothing heroic about Oliver in the beginning of this season, you’ll be pissed off in the first episode by what he does #Arrow #WBSDCC

https://deadline.com/2018/07/arrow-h...mpression=true
Old 07-21-2018, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 07-21-2018, 05:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

i want to c her pregnant first

shirtless Oliver yes

Last edited by Japril; 07-21-2018 at 06:52 PM
Old 07-22-2018, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Awesome.

Old 07-22-2018, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

So Oliver is catching up with some old friends. Looks rough.

Couldn’t he just get a pardon from the president? She said he was a hero after he helped save the world from the dominators.