Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2015, 01:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Arrow S&S #99: "I didn't defy death just to become an instrument of it." - Oliver Queen

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x17: Suicidal Tendencies
Airdate: March 25, 2015
Description:DIGGLE MARRIES LYLA; THE SUICIDE SQUAD RIDES AGAIN — It’s celebration time as Diggle (David Ramsey) and Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) get married. However, Deadshot (guest star Michael Rowe) interrupts their honeymoon and tells them the Suicide Squad has been given a new mission – rescue United States Senator Joseph Cray (guest star Steven Culp) from a hostage situation in the Republic of Kasnia. Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) breaks down the mission and introduces them to the newest member of the Suicide Squad, Cupid (guest star Amy Gumenick). Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) learns about Ray’s new Atom costume and the two have a heated stand-off. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Ray hit a rough patch. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu (#317). Original airdate 3/25/2015
Spoilers:

3x18: Public Enemy
Airdate: April 1, 2015
Description: DONNA SMOAK RETURNS — During an attack on the mayor’s office, Ray (Brandon Routh) is critically injured. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is pleasantly surprised when her mother, Donna Smoak (guest star Charlotte Ross), shows up at the hospital to offer her support. With the SCPD out in full force looking for the assailant, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and his team work hard to stay one step ahead of the police to find the man responsible. However, things come to a head when Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) kidnaps Captain Lance (Paul Blackthorne). Dwight Little directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#318). Original airdate 4/1/2015
Spoilers:

3x19: Broken Arrow
Airdate: April 15, 2015
Description: DOUG JONES GUEST STARS AS DC COMICS’ VILLAIN DEATHBOLT — Lance (Paul Blackthorne) continues his mission to take down the Arrow (Stephen Amell) so Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) orders Oliver to keep a low profile. However, when a meta-human named Jake Simmons (guest star Doug Jones), who kills people with blasts of energy and plasma, starts terrorizing Starling City, Oliver is forced to ask Ray (Brandon Routh) for help. The unlikely duo is forced to team up to save the city. Doug Aarniokoski directed the episode with story by Jake Coburn and teleplay by Ben Sokolowski & Brian Ford Sullivan (#319). Original airdate 4/15/2015.
Spoilers:

3x20: The Fallen
Airdate:TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x21: Al-Saheem
Description:
Spoilers:

3x22: This Is Your Sword
Description:
Spoilers:

3x23: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70,
71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84,
85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93
94, 95, 96, 97,
* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Last edited by scorpio_chick; 03-27-2015 at 06:48 AM
Old 03-24-2015, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-24-2015, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm holding out hope for OL. Doesnt seem like they will get together soon though

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 03-24-2015, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/02/what...mell-wearing-/

^Bringing this over from the last thread because it never actually got discussed again. Did we ever solve the mystery of the weird glove and lights on his legs that SA was wearing at one point? He posted the pic on Mar 2. What were they filming then? Episode 3x18 or 3x19 maybe? Deathlock is in 3x19, could it be connected to him? Except SA said Oliver is on the sidelines for that fight. I'm really curious what those lights and the glove are.

Also April 8 won't have a new episode. Seems like there will be one last one week hiatus after 3x18 and then the rest of the season airs uninterrupted.
http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-wo...-april-8/22379
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 03-24-2015 at 08:02 AM
Old 03-24-2015, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Other break that sucks. In the photo of Ray and Felicity in 3x18 it looks like they will break up boy do I really wish this will come true but I don't think it will because in the video from PL it showed Ray saying get away from her so who knows.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

^We don't know yet what episode that scene is from, maybe it's from tomorrow's ep or from before he gets put in the hospital next week. Or it could be after their potential break up, if finds her danger he's not just going to let her get killed or something because she broke up with him. The more I look at that pic, the more I think it's a break up. He looks sad, she looks serious, they aren't holding hands or touching at all really, and she has her coat on like she's not planning on staying in the room long. And it's supposedly a game changing episode. I'm feeling a break up coming and I'm getting my happy dance ready, lol.

Donna Smoak Is Back: 16 Images From Arrow #3.18 "Public Enemy" | GreenArrowTV

^I think this has all the released pictures from 3x18. There are 16 pics. I noticed that Lance is restrained in any way in his pics with RAG. He's just sitting in a chair with Maseo standing nearby. I think RAG wants to just have a chat with him about making sure the Arrow goes down. Maybe he even tells Quentin Oliver is the Arrow. I don't think RAG's going to hurt Qeuntin. I think he's arming Quentin to hurt Oliver/the Arrow. And Quentin is angry and hurt and doesn't know that much about RAG so he might just work with him in a manner of speaking.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Other wedding hmmm 'Arrow' Star on Diggle & Lyla's Wedding: Their Honeymoon 'Won't Last for Long'
Old 03-24-2015, 09:39 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for starting the new thread.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

This better not be Nyssa and Oliver getting married.
Old 03-24-2015, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Cupid is a favourite?
Old 03-24-2015, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

^Wait, who the hell else could be getting married right now? There aren't actually many romantic relationships on this show. Thea and Roy seem a little young. Ray is leaving and just no no no to Raylicity. No way I believe that's happening. I would love for Olicity to get married one day but that would be really fast for them to be getting married this season. And yeah Oliver being forced into some weird LoA arranged marriage type thing with Nyssa would so not be okay. Quentin isn't dating anyone. Laurel isn't dating anyone. Cupid and Deadshot, maybe, lol? I don't even know. Who and what the hell is MG talking about with this spoiler?
Old 03-24-2015, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Marc likes to troll so..like I said my guess is Oliver and Nyssa so there is no surprise there. I just have a feeling it will be them
Old 03-24-2015, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

^But why? Neither of them actually wants that. Like at all. (And neither do any fans I'm guessing.) What purpose would that serve?
Old 03-24-2015, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

I don't know its just a feeling.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
I don't know its just a feeling.
But what makes you even think of those 2?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread