Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

new theory............OQ comes back at the very end of 312 or 313....but LP mad him bat **** crazy for is halcinating over several episodes....

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 12-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

A bit late but TYFTNT Vabs!

Also, thanks for making the statements about the correct hand positions and use of a Tonfa or Tonfa baton. This is something that both confused and irritated me. You spend years working with weapons, kata and free training to develop a level of skill and then you see pics where the person literally has the wrong end of the stick and you just

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
new theory............OQ comes back at the very end of 312 or 313....but LP mad him bat **** crazy for is halcinating over several episodes....
It is very possible that when OQ comes out of the LP that he is crazy and hallucinating at the very least for a while. The period of time that happens, I can't venture to guess at.

Icon by the talented MelBelle

Last edited by Hipkarrma; 12-20-2014 at 02:57 PM Reason: Typos and writing before breakfast.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorothyRules (View Post)
Here's my thing: saying that just because she's a vigulante she can use whatever weapon she wants however she wants is an odd thing to say. Number one, vigilantes are usually quite skilled with their weapons of choice. For example Oliver with a bow and arrow, or Sara with a staff. Having a vigilante be inept with their weapon of choice is just plain sad. Number two, I would think BC fans, especially the ones who are so very committed to comic canon, would want BC to be a martial artist, just like in the comics. No weaponry required. So why her fans would want this aspect cheapened this way, especially since they will not be getting the canary cry (mg said this himself), is beyond me. Unless just being in a costume is enough for them.
First of all its a photoshoot not a scene, so not sure how a character is being faulted for this, but then again people will bash on Laurel for coughing the wrong way.

Second of all its a baton. Either direction it is a weapon. Just like people use a gun to shoot and pistle whip someone.
Old 12-20-2014, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Do y'all suppose that the "on a boat" think from Stephen's "two truths and a lie" could be real?

There was spec that Nyssa saves him, so if so it could be the boat she used when she and Sara left in the finale. It would provide a secure, Ra's-free location. Hey maybe she could torture him to get info out of him about the real killer.

Minuses to this:

-- We have seen him get tortured so much it's meh
-- It drags out the Thea killed Sara nonsense further

Pluses:

-- Since she is gay and he is in love with and loyal to Felicity so won't be banging any other women, this is the closest we'll get to Katrina Law/Stephen Amell onscreen sexytimes, which lbr would be hot

"(Love is) about finding the one who is already the right fit." -- Diggle
Old 12-20-2014, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
Do y'all suppose that the "on a boat" think from Stephen's "two truths and a lie" could be real?

There was spec that Nyssa saves him, so if so it could be the boat she used when she and Sara left in the finale. It would provide a secure, Ra's-free location. Hey maybe she could torture him to get info out of him about the real killer.

Minuses to this:

-- We have seen him get tortured so much it's meh
-- It drags out the Thea killed Sara nonsense further

Pluses:

-- Since she is gay and he is in love with and loyal to Felicity so won't be banging any other women, this is the closest we'll get to Katrina Law/Stephen Amell onscreen sexytimes, which lbr would be hot
IDK, will have to actually go listen. Will let you know.

ETA:
OK, have just watched them. Given how hard he had to think and the movement of his eyes I'd go with the lie. The others were statements of his physical ability. I could be very wrong of course.

Last edited by Hipkarrma; 12-20-2014 at 05:36 PM
Old 12-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipkarrma (View Post)
IDK, will have to actually go listen. Will let you know.

ETA:
OK, have just watched them. Given how hard he had to think and the movement of his eyes I'd go with the lie. The others were statements of his physical ability. I could be very wrong of course.
knowing his penchant for spoiling....I wouldn't be surprised to find their all true...to an extent....

just like his last two lies and a truth.....he ended up doing two thruths and a lie

Old 12-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
knowing his penchant for spoiling....I wouldn't be surprised to find their all true...to an extent....

just like his last two lies and a truth.....he ended up doing two thruths and a lie
I do think he was trying to be better behaved re spoiling in this Q&A though.

We'll see about the 2 truths and a lie though.

Old 12-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Arrow: Ra's al Ghul Co-Creator Dennis O'Neil Talks The Midseason Finale, Ra's, And Oliver Queen | Comicbook.com
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for posting this! Off to read it.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new link.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-20-2014, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Your Welcome Guys .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-20-2014, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

an awesome reminder from the creators why things cant always follow original Canon when transitioning to a new media....and it was nice to see approval was earned too

Old 12-21-2014, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone know of any recent Laurel or OL news?

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 12-21-2014, 06:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
an awesome reminder from the creators why things cant always follow original Canon when transitioning to a new media....and it was nice to see approval was earned too
I agree
Old 12-21-2014, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
Anyone know of any recent Laurel or OL news?
I haven't heard a thing.... They've actually been pretty tight lipped the next 4 episodes....make me nervous....

Closed Thread   Post New Thread