Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2014, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #85: "Don't be afraid, my son. Death comes for us all." -RAG to OQ

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x08: The Brave and The Bold"
Airdate:December 3, 2014
Description:
“Flash vs. Arrow” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-PG, V) (HDTV) (Flash part of the Crossover event)

PART ONE OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER EVENT WITH THE FLASH AND ARROW — Barry (Grant Gustin) is thrilled when Oliver (guest star Stephen Amell), Felicity (guest star Emily Bett Rickards) and Diggle (guest star David Ramsey) come to Central City to investigate a case involving a deadly boomerang. Excited about teaming up with his friend, Barry asks Oliver if he’d like to help him stop Ray Bivolo, the meta-human Barry is currently tracking. Bivolo causes people to lose control of their emotions and has been using that skill to rob banks. Unfortunately, the superhero partnership doesn’t go as smoothly as Barry expected. When Oliver tells Barry he still has a lot to learn, Barry sets out to prove him wrong by attempting to stop Bivolo alone. However, when Bivolo infects Barry and sets him on a rage rampage, everyone is in danger, and the only one who can stop him is the Arrow. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) is furious when Eddie (Rick Cosnett) tries to get a task force to stop The Flash, Joe and Dr. Wells (Tom Cavanagh) agree the Arrow is a bad influence on Barry, and Caitlin and Cisco deal with a new team in S.T.A.R. Labs. Glen Winter directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Ben Sokolowski & Brooke Eikmeier (#107). Original airdate 12/2/2014.

“The Brave and the Bold” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

PART TWO OF THE ARROW AND FLASH CROSSOVER EVENT — Oliver (Stephen Amell), Arsenal (Colton Haynes) and Diggle (David Ramsey) track down the location of a boomerang-wielding killer named Digger Harkness (guest star) but are surprised when they come face to face with an A.R.G.U.S. team. Diggle asks Lyla (guest star) why A.R.G.U.S. is involved but she defers until Harkness attacks the building, killing several agents and targeting Lyla. The Arrow joins the fight and gets help from an old friend – The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin). Harkness manages to get away and Oliver teams up with Barry again to find him before he can get to Lyla. When Harkness plants five bombs in the city that are timed to explode at the same time, both teams must come together to save the city. Jesse Warn directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg, and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Grainne Godfree Schwartz (#308). Original airdate 12/3/2014.
Spoilers:
Nick Tarabay/Captain Boomerang, Flash team will cross over

3x09: The Climb
Airdate:December 10, 2014
Description:
RA’S AL GHUL GIVES OLIVER AN ULTIMATUM; DINAH LANCE PAYS LAUREL A VISIT — Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) returns to Starling City and tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) that her father, Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) has given Oliver 48 hours to find Sara’s killer or the League of Assassins will start killing the citizens of Starling City. Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is stunned when her father (Paul Blackthorne) delivers a very special Christmas gift – her mother, Dinah (guest star Alex Kingston). Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) tries to make amends with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Oliver sets a meeting with Ra’s al Ghul. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode written by Jake Coburn & Keto Shimizu (#309). Original airdate 12/10/2014.
Spoilers:
Mid-season finale.
Shirtless Swordfight (presumably with Ras)

3x10: Left Behind
Airdate:TBA
Description:
Spoilers:
We will most likely see Laurel in costume for the first time.

Oliver will be present in flashbacks only for multiple eps.
Eps 10-12 are a trilogy.
Laurel/Dig emotional scene
Guggie says this will be a big Team Arrow ep, big Malcolm ep

3x11: Midnight City
Description:
Spoilers:
Stephen Amell says he has had more days off for the "winter run" then he ever has before."
EBR said she filmed an emotionally draining, sad scene prior to an interview for 3.05...may have been for this ep or poss 10.x

3x12: Uprising
Description:
Spoilers:
Sin will make an appearance.
Oliver will most likely return at the end of the episode

3x13: Canaries
Description:
Spoilers:
Caity Lotz and Peter Storemyer (Vertigo/Werner Zytle) were on set.

3x14: The Return
Description:
Spoilers:
Slade may be returning

3x15: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x16: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x17: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x18: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x19: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x20: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x21: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x22: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

3x23: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70,
71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Thread title kudos goes to Scorpio_Chick. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2014, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Reserved Space:

Please continue with any and all pertinent discussions.

This Laurel picture was removed:

I don't care if you love or hate her. This picture is goddamned awful and should be admitted as such. So I removed it! Why is the police baton held the wrong way?

The picture irritates me. She should look like like below (even the overweight cop looks impressive in his rendition of a flying turkey):

[

Last edited by vaberella; 12-20-2014 at 05:49 AM
Old 12-20-2014, 05:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 12-20-2014, 05:50 AM
Extreme Fan

not that we can trust MG scales for 1-10 but...

Old 12-20-2014, 05:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!

So if we apply the Marc Guggenheim Hyperbole Adjustment Algorithm, Diggle is mlldly vexed and Felicity feels like I felt when OPI discontinued Sanguine.

"(Love is) about finding the one who is already the right fit." -- Diggle

Last edited by thecatbastet; 12-20-2014 at 06:03 AM
Old 12-20-2014, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
Tftnt!

So if we apply the Marc Guggenheim Hyperbole Adjustment Algorithm, Diggle is mlldly vexed and Felicity feels like I felt when OPI discontinued Sanguine.
probably....she'll be completely OOC and will be jumping RP bones in 311 and they will think its completely ok.....you know they did have the sister swapping and Thea kissing her half brother tommy so....

Old 12-20-2014, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

Magnus and Alec
Old 12-20-2014, 07:23 AM
Extreme Fan

I just rewatched 309 for the third time early this morning(Couldn't sleep and Arrow always seems like a good idea not matter the time..anyway...) I am growing more and more convinced that there was a deal made somewhere between two or more of the following characters: RAG, OQ, MM, Maseo, and/or Nyssa....that's my theory...

Old 12-20-2014, 07:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
I just rewatched 309 for the third time early this morning(Couldn't sleep and Arrow always seems like a good idea not matter the time..anyway...) I am growing more and more convinced that there was a deal made somewhere between two or more of the following characters: RAG, OQ, MM, Maseo, and/or Nyssa....that's my theory...
Well, Nyssa doesn't believe that he did it so she could possibly want him alive to tell her who did it...

"(Love is) about finding the one who is already the right fit." -- Diggle
Old 12-20-2014, 07:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Haven't been here in a while! MG was going crazy on Twitter yeaterday, he have some time on his hands. I can make a recommendation as to how one his position. Should spend his free time—devising and writing splendiferous bonding scenes between Felicity, Diggle and Oliver the likes of which we get on The Flash! Come one guys! Get your ACT TOGETHER.

Thanks Vabs for removing that piece of work. Ugh, that is horrible! Why am I not surprised at that horrible error with the baton. Seriously! CW PR needs to up their level here
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 12-20-2014, 07:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
Haven't been here in a while! MG was going crazy on Twitter yeaterday, he have some time on his hands. I can make a recommendation as to how one his position. Should spend his free time—devising and writing splendiferous bonding scenes between Felicity, Diggle and Oliver the likes of which we get on The Flash! Come one guys! Get your ACT TOGETHER.

Thanks Vabs for removing that piece of work. Ugh, that is horrible! Why am I not surprised at that horrible error with the baton. Seriously! CW PR needs to up their level here
I especially loved my MG tweet this morning.......still giving MG the side eye....

what baton mistake?

Old 12-20-2014, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really like the op.
Old 12-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
I especially loved my MG tweet this morning.......still giving MG the side eye....

what baton mistake?
Yes LC that was an excellent tweet and just shows how much MG LOVES to mess with the fans

Look the pic closely, she's holding the police baton upside down. The daughter of a cop and the DA — nice
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 12-20-2014, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
Yes LC that was an excellent tweet and just shows how much MG LOVES to mess with the fans

Look the pic closely, she's holding the police baton upside down. The daughter if a cop and the DA — nice
well that's way smart of their prop department....

Old 12-20-2014, 08:05 AM
Supreme Fan

She's not a cop.....she's a vigilante. She'll use whichever end of the baton that gets the job done.