Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2014, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Can we just find out who killed Sara already. I wasn't a fan of hers anyway so this mystery is starting to bore me.
Long past bored tbh. It's the dumbest mystery ever.

How convenient they finally remembered sin existed.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
Well....EBR had said in an interview that in either 310 or 311 she has one of the most emotional scenes she has yet to film where we see that Felicity us actually really unhappy.

Since then, I have noticed that there does seem to be a increasing note of unhappiness that is building around her.....that I assume comes to head in 310 or 311 while Oliver is gone.
Aaah well that sounds like it could mean either Felicity believes Oliver is dead or that he is never coming back to Starling. If the team don't believe Oliver is dead then I suspect that for whatever reason Oliver leaves with the league it has to be a pretty huge and good reason for them to not be looking for him.

Poor Felicity though. Also isn't there suppose to an emotional Diggle/Laurel scene as well? That could also lend credence to the Oliver is dead theory, I suppose.

I just hope that they don't carry on the Raylicity after the winter break.
Old 11-26-2014, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Aaah well that sounds like it could mean either Felicity believes Oliver is dead or that he is never coming back to Starling. If the team don't believe Oliver is dead then I suspect that for whatever reason Oliver leaves with the league it has to be a pretty huge and good reason for them to not be looking for him.

Poor Felicity though. Also isn't there suppose to an emotional Diggle/Laurel scene as well? That could also lend credence to the Oliver is dead theory, I suppose.

I just hope that they don't carry on the Raylicity after the winter break.
I think the LL/Dig scene will probably be bonding over dead siblings....

I think OQ will leave knowing he could die, but as long as he lives he will try to come back. I also think the reason he wont come back is because he will be seriously injured.

I don't think that Ray and Felicity will every actually enter into a relationship. I think FS will be too emotional w/ OQ's absentence to start anything and then when OQ comes back is when I think we will start to see a gap with no RP until the last 2-3 eps or so..... as RP is only sloted for 16 eps, he has only missed 1-2 eps so far, and it sounds like he is heavy in 310-312 as well....I think that it will likely end w/ RP asking her to try to figure things out with him after he looses the company(bc we all know OQ will get it back) and FS telling him no

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 11-26-2014, 04:06 PM
Extreme Fan

As a mystery, it's just...there is no craftmanship to the mystery itself. Mysteries are supposed to have something clever going on. A season long mystery should see progress in at least 2/3 of the eps. A *half season* like this...each of the 9 eps should have had progress. Instead, several of the eps have ignored the solving of it, and several that haven't have just been like "Could it be this person? NAH NOT THEM" and that is it.

They are clearly not interested in the mystery, though...just the impact on the characters. And that's fine...but Sara's death didn't have to be a mystery to have an impact. She was an assassin. She was bound to cross the wrong person. She could've been there to pull off a job and gotten killed instead. Her death doesn't seem to be driving anyone to SOLVE CRIMES, it's driving Laurel to want to follow in her footsteps?? (which is weird, does Laurel want to be an assassin?) but she could've somehow learned that Sara used to really go after men who hurt women, and decided to do that. Sara's death need not be a mystery for that. And Oliver could Learn His Valuable Lesson about choosing a life that contains that much death, and how he doesn't really want to do that, w/o any attempt at mystery.

I think that Felicity will finally decide to give Ray a chance during 312. Then boom, hey Oliver! That's how these things get timed. If Dig and Lyla get married, they could end up doing that in 313...which would be a Feb episode around Valentine's Day...and Oliver could unexpectedly conclude his business and pop back up for that...Felicity would need a date for the wedding, but it would be Ray. Sorry Oliver!
Old 11-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Felicity and her apartment

ohmyolicity: Felicity and her apartment ...
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 11-26-2014, 05:08 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Tftnt!

Question: is there a reason we're not using the promo pic for this season? Just curious.
I just realized its the S2 promo pic. Especially since Slade isn't in the show anymore
Old 11-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
I just realized its the S2 promo pic. Especially since Slade isn't in the show anymore
yeah i mentioned this a few weeks ago and everybody ignored me haha. Since Manu Bennet isn't on the show (I guess he could come back?) maybe we could change it? But it's not THAT big of a deal lol.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
Tftnt!

So...
I predict in the Olicity 309 scene Oliver comes to say goodbye to Felicity.
He will promise her he will come back but they will both know its a lie BC he is going to his death. They have a heart to heart and then heated make out session before falling asleep in each others arms.
Felicity will wake up alone BC he will leave bf she wakes up.

Then FS breaks down in 310 with her extremely unhappy emotional scene after Oliver having been gone for 6 wks at this point BC she will believe he is dead.

Only for him to come back in 313.
I read that there isn't a kiss from someone who watched it on tumblr
Old 11-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I read that there isn't a kiss from someone who watched it on tumblr
They only saw a promo for 309.....
MG rated olivity scene in 309 a 9/10 ...his reasoning for not calling jt a 10 was BC no sex....so there has to be a hot make out scene.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 11-26-2014, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

As much as I want a hot make out between them, I don't think either one is comfortable with one. Hell they love each other yes, but there's also a lot of pain there. The only way I see that happening is if they are over come by raw emotion and real feelings are discussed and it's a huge possiblility but I don't want to get my hopes up waaaay too much, even if MG did say it was a 9 .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 11-26-2014, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Sin Is Coming Back! | GreenArrowTV
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 11-26-2014, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

And I'm back to hating that Oliver is going to be gone for 3-4 eps. I was really getting excited about the idea of his absence being about the mystery of his disappearance. But now we know that they know where he is (or at least Felicity does, but I'm assuming if she knows then at least Dig and Roy will know too). I was really interested in seeing the emotional impact of Oliver going missing on everyone, I bet it would've been so good. I guess they can still be missing him, but you only get so much from that unless they don't know when or if he's coming back or if he's safe. I hope that you guys are right and there is still an element of danger to Oliver's absence. Treating it like he's on some boring business trip that no one is worried about is like the worst possible storyline they could come up with for his absence. If you're going to get rid of him for that long at least use the absence well don't have everyone just going about there business like nothing is different. He has a bigger impact on the people on his life than that. Also I'm wondering why Guggenheim phrased is answer like that, "she knows where he is and where he's not", what does that even mean? Like she knows he's not in Starling City? B/c that kind of sounds like a big duh. Idk, just a curious way to answer that question. And speaking of Guggenheim, is it just me or is he starting to get a little out of control with his teases? I mean I like spoilers obviously, this is a spoiler thread after all, but he's starting to get real close to ruining any element of surprise the show has. Like why would he tell us Felicity knows where Oliver is when's he MIA, shouldn't that have been part of the reveal of Oliver's absence? I usually showrunners tease and leak small or vague spoilers, but Guggenheim is almost just straight up giving out important plot points for future episodes. I guess I shouldn't complain, it just surprises me how much he is willing to reveal early.
Also that theory of Diggle and Laurel's scene being about losing a sibling is really good. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what these two could be having such a deep conversation when they have barely interacted before and have like nothing but Oliver in common, but that theory makes so much sense. I could see that happening. And yeah with the Olicity scene, if a 10 includes sex, I don't know how a 9 doesn't include kissing of some sort. But whatever happens I'm just excited to see it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry to dp, but have you guys seen this-

'Arrow': Despite Black Canary costume, Laurel is far from a hero | Inside TV | EW.com

The title alone makes me super happy. I know that Laurel is becoming the BC and I accept that but I was definitely worried they were going to Insta-hero her especially when they revealed she was already suiting up. I'm just really glad to know that they aren't rushing things too much and she has a long way to go. I'm going to respect the character of Laurel so much more if she gets a realistic and unrushed journey to becoming the BC.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-27-2014 at 12:13 AM
Old 11-26-2014, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Lol epic flail.
Old 11-27-2014, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

What?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread