Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2014, 04:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Love the title!! Thanks for updating the OP and the thread!
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 09-17-2014, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome

Yeah that title is funny! Poor Oliver!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Holy Smoakin' threads! Killed that one didn't you!

Has this been posted? Looks like Routh has been in all episodes filmed thus far! Surprising. I thought they would space him out some, of course that could still happen ....
Arrow's Brandon Routh On The Atom Costume Concept Art

TFTNT!!

Quote:
Having my character on there — he has a lot of different elements. I get to come on there and [do some] comedy in a pretty dark world. My character, Ray Palmer, interacts with Felicity mostly in the episodes I’ve shot so far and it’s just a lot of fun. I have a great time working with Emily. I think it’s going to add a whole new element to the show that I think fans will like, whether they dislike Ray getting into the middle of the Oliver/Felicity relationship or not.
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 09-17-2014 at 04:20 PM
Old 09-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
Holy Smoakin' threads! Killed that one didn't you!

Has this been posted? Looks like Routh has been in all episodes filmed thus far! Surprising. I thought they would space him out some, of course that could still happen ....
Arrow's Brandon Routh On The Atom Costume Concept Art

TFTNT!!
Mmm that might be a mistake on the writers part. I really doubt he's filmed 6 episodes.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for that! ooooh good read!

Quote:
Having my character on there — he has a lot of different elements. I get to come on there and [do some] comedy in a pretty dark world. My character, Ray Palmer, interacts with Felicity mostly in the episodes I’ve shot so far and it’s just a lot of fun. I have a great time working with Emily. I think it’s going to add a whole new element to the show that I think fans will like, whether they dislike Ray getting into the middle of the Oliver/Felicity relationship or not.
OK so I'm guessing Felicity will be back at QC.

Haha! Getting myself ready for Felicity and Ray banter. Going in with an open mind.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw, you guys are the best! Tftnt and the title!
I've been busy today, but as far as the poster goes...meh. It's a poster, not a crystal ball or a magic mirror. It's not telling me anything besides, Look at some of the people who are on our show! No need to read anything into it.

I am a little miffed that Thea, Malcolm, and Sara aren't there, but whatever. I already know that the three of them will be in the season,so whatever.

Also, and this may just be my old lady eyes, but is that picture of Laurel from Season 1? The one they photoshopped into the poster I mean? That is an odd choice if so.

But again, who cares, it's just a poster, not a season long synopsis off which to base predictions.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah we love the title

It's from S1 and same with Diggle his is a previous one. And who knows with Oliver they have thousands of pics of him in the outfit lol.

I think its cos we were stir crazy for it's arrival. It's not that deep.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 09-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome, thanks for the title

Love the article. I'm excited about his as a character! He better not disappoint lol.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Yeah we love the title

It's from S1 and same with Diggle his is a previous one. And who knows with Oliver they have thousands of pics of him in the outfit lol.

I think its cos we were stir crazy for it's arrival. It's not that deep.
We were, and I find it to be quite underwhelming. I'm really disappointed that they used old pictures. I know other shows do it as well, but I swear TVD gets a new dang photo shoot every season. At least we know Roy's picture is more recent lol!

Hopefully the second poster will be a bit better, but judging from some of the other posters for CW shows that have been released, I'm going to go ahead and keep my expectations extra low
Old 09-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Omg sorry to bring up the poster but have you guys seen in the facebook comments so many people made edited versions of the poster with just Felicity and Diggle. LOL . I don't know if I'm allowed to but can I post some of them? I just find it hilarious.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah the TVD poster has been used as a comparison. I thought TVD's was great.

Having Thea, Malcolm in it would have been awesome. Yeah at least we know that CH's is current

Yeah - underwhelming is the right word. But yeah I've lowered the bar. And that's ok.

Spoiler hungry makes me cranky

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 09-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorothyRules (View Post)
We were, and I find it to be quite underwhelming. I'm really disappointed that they used old pictures. I know other shows do it as well, but I swear TVD gets a new dang photo shoot every season. At least we know Roy's picture is more recent lol!

Hopefully the second poster will be a bit better, but judging from some of the other posters for CW shows that have been released, I'm going to go ahead and keep my expectations extra low
Laurel and Diggle's pictures are from season 1! The Vampire Diaries gets a new photo-shoot every year. It's quite sad actually considering Arrow is the highest rated show on CW.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

I don't think you should post them, to avoid drama
Philanthropist.

Old 09-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Yeah the TVD poster has been used as a comparison. I thought TVD's was great.

Having Thea, Malcolm in it would have been awesome. Yeah at least we know that CH's is current

Yeah - underwhelming is the right word. But yeah I've lowered the bar. And that's ok.

Spoiler hungry makes me cranky
I think Thea and Malcolm aren't on it because they are "villains" and they wanted to emphasize "team arrow"
Old 09-17-2014, 04:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I don't think you should post them, to avoid drama
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Some of them are really good though! Like aethetically, a lot better than this horrible photoshop job in this one lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread