Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Arrow S & S #66: "Mama Smoak is a Smoakin' Mama!" - Vabby

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his ex-girlfriend and first love Laurel, and best friend Tommy, but they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the attack on the Glades by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his personal driver (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his executive assistant (computer expert) Oliver, the Arrow is cleaning up the city in the wake of the destruction of the Glades. Roy Harper, the boy who hero worships the Arrow is also working for him behind the scenes. As well as, Officer Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow). Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3.01--> "The Calm"
Airdate-->Oct 8, 2014
Description-->In the aftermath of this victory, Season Three opens with Arrow now a hero to the citizens of Starling. Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force. Basking in his success, Oliver believes he can finally have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date. But the second Oliver takes his eye off the ball, a deadly villain reappears in Starling, forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow.
Spoilers-->
  1. Felicity and Oliver photos from 301
  2. Laurel and Oliver photos from 301
  • There is a Felicity and Oliver date, and it goes wrong.
  • There will be a raw and honest discussion about their feelings.
  • Oliver will have a moment where he behaves in a manner that scares him.
  • Brandon Roth will debut as Ray Palmer, a professional competitor as well as competition as a love interest for Felicity.
  • There is a scene in a boxing ring.
  • There is an explosion
  • Quentin Lance is now a Captain
  • Laurel Lance is now D.A
  • The introducter of Werner Zytle as the new Vertigo
  • There is an escaped convict with a gun at the courthouse.
  • We will meet Oliver’s new HK handlers
  • There is no Thea in this ep

3.02--> "Sara"
Airdate-->Oct 15, 2014
Description-->Season 3’s second episode will find Oliver hunting down a vicious killer and mercenary who is wanted for murder in seven countries and now is targeting victims who are associated with a specific company.

Spoilers-->
  1. GATV
  2. GATV
  • Colin Odonell will be back in a Hong Kong flashback
  • Sara is in this episode.
  • There is an emotionally trying scene with Diggle and Oliver
  • There maybe a scene(s) between Sara, Felicity, and Laurel that do not include Oliver
  • Sara and Roy bonding moment.
  • There is no Thea in this ep

3.03--> Corto Maltese
Airdate-->Oct 22, 2014
Description-->
Spoilers-->
  • Oliver will say something to Felicity that prompts her to visit Barry for Flash ep 104 titled ‘Going Rogue’
  • There will be a Laurel and Felicity scene that could not be done with Laurel knowing about the ARROW.
  • Introduction of Ted Grant/Wildcat played by JR Ramirez.
  • Oliver will jump off a moving van as the ARROW

3.04--> "The Magician"
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.05--> "The Secret Origins of Felicity Smoak"
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->Article: Felicity Centered Episode (French)

3.06--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.07--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.08--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.09--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.10--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.11--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.12--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.13--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.14--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.15--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.16--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.17--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.18--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.19--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.20--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.21--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.22--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

3.23--> TBA
Airdate-->TBA
Description-->
Spoilers-->

[RIGHT]

TWITTER CONTACTS
Regular Cast-->
Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters -->
Former Regular Cast -->
Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters -->
Network/Crew-->
Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Special thanks to VABBY for thread title.
Old 08-30-2014, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Reserved space: please continue any and all relevant discussions from the last thread. I will be updating the episode section later today.
Old 08-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!!

Quote:
And Cupid was cheesy. She was definition of cheese.
Thanks for the PM as well. I get it now. I'm not an avid reader, and it was pre-Arrow days. My rose tinted teen eyes in 09' lol.

Well good thing they cast AG, have you seen her in spn? She had a few fight sequences so we know the action is gonna Be great!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-30-2014, 11:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you vabs!!
Old 08-30-2014, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Tftnt!!

Thanks for the PM as well. I get it now. I'm not an avid reader, and it was pre-Arrow days. My rose tinted teen eyes in 09' lol.

Well good thing they cast AG, have you seen her in spn? She had a few fight sequences so we know the action is gonna Be great!
No worries. Glad it was helpful.

For me it's just people will talk about the comics or how it should be like the comics without having read them which makes no sense

So I was just checking with you. Not that it matters if you've read them or not. Sorry if I was very matter of fact.

And yeah I saw her on SPN one minute she's all cute than bam whips out a knife!
Old 08-30-2014, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Ohhhh Starling...

You're my comic encyclopedia. If me or anyone says some backward BS I have you to tell me "yeah that's not true in issue #147...." thanks again!!

I saw you wrote you were impressed with Oliver. I'm pleased but how did the kiss change your mind?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
cristofle isn't 'throwing out' statistics, that's an actual statistic. And I agree - I have no interest in this SL and I really hope Felicity isn't involved. As far as we know Oliver is the only person she's targeting, he's the one she's obsessed with. No need to get Felicity or Laurel involved.
And as I said it's a skewed statistics because men are least likely to report abuse. I do not agree disagree with an idea of misogyny. But I do disagree with this idea that men are "almost never" violated or abused by women

Last edited by vaberella; 08-30-2014 at 02:51 PM Reason: edited to fix quotation
Old 08-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Woah! You're gonna Winchester me huh?

It's everything. From the SDCC, from mainly SA's interviews and his Q&A. The approach to the Oliver and Felicity relationship is something I think they have done well.

It's so important the direction you take the hero. This season is all about identity. It's Oliver Queen the man and the hero.

So although I'm not aboard any ship. I'm gonna watch Oliver through the episodes closely it's the best thing for his character to develop honestly.

That light Sara was talking about. It's in Oliver. And it's brought out by Felicity and Diggle. They harness it. And soon so will Roy in that mentor relationship.

So seeing that the look on Oliver's face and the timing. I was so against the ways Oliver has hooked up with every single woman in the past it's amidst disgusting behavior/morally grey character situations/betrayal. I was actually worried they would go the same route with Oliver and Felicity.

But as the promo reveals. They are in the hospital, Oliver's wearing clothes similar to his 1x03 clothes (nice nod to that) and he's being truthful. He's joyful.

Love seeing that side of Oliver, love seeing SA get a chance to act it.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Edit: I think everyone is better served if I simply look past this in the future.

Last edited by Cristofle; 08-30-2014 at 12:47 PM
Old 08-30-2014, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlingcity (View Post)
No worries. Glad it was helpful. For me it's just people will talk about the comics or how it should be like the comics without having read them which makes no sense So I was just checking with you. Not that it matters if you've read them or not. Sorry if I was very matter of fact. And yeah I saw her on SPN one minute she's all cute than bam whips out a knife!
Well we don't know that people who want the show to go more in comic book form probably did read the comics to even make a comment about the similar and the differences
Old 08-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
Well we don't know that people who want the show to go more in comic book form probably did read the comics to even make a comment about the similar and the differences
Huh?
Old 08-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

The stat stuff tread lightly please guys. Take it to PMs if it's off topic just a suggestion

Philanthropist.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:30 PM
Loyal Fan

COMICS: 'The Arrow' And 'Arsenal' Head Into Action In ARROW: SEASON 2.5 First Look

Read the beginning. I wonder if that is the season 3 monologue?
Old 08-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

AHHHHH the team is perfect!
Philanthropist.

Old 08-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I pre ordered!! I'm excited!! We're getting previews already? I really enjoy the Arrow comi it gives you the best nuggets!