Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I read it. Ugh...Lauriver. Ugh. Nothing more to say.

Quote:
Kreisberg is well aware that some fans have questioned decisions and the sanity of the folks bringing Arrow to life, and that inevitably, some fans will be upset, but there is a plan. “I think that a lot of the things that we have done, have been leading up to what we’re doing in the finale, and then moving that forward to Season 3,” he said.
I found this interesting. So the end of S2 will see where they will go with all the relationships?

I understand what they mean about Oliver having women in his life. But Felicity should not be placed in the same category as his sex pets. Seriously...and the Lance sisters; it's a level of perversion that makes my skin crawl when I think on it too much. Oh man...the thought of Oliver jumping from sister to sister...Jesus, I vomited in my mouth a little.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaberella (View Post)
I read it. Ugh...Lauriver. Ugh. Nothing more to say.

I found this interesting. So the end of S2 will see where they will go with all the relationships?

I understand what they mean about Oliver having women in his life. But Felicity should not be placed in the same category as his sex pets. Seriously...and the Lance sisters; it's a level of perversion that makes my skin crawl when I think on it too much. Oh man...the thought of Oliver jumping from sister to sister...Jesus, I vomited in my mouth a little.
This is why my drive to see olicity is sidelined until further notice. I can't cope if there is more lance vagina ponging. And the more they talk, the more I am certain there will be.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Don't let them wind you up.

Y'all know how they do.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtorun (View Post)
This is why my drive to see olicity is sidelined until further notice. I can't cope if there is more lance vagina ponging. And the more they talk, the more I am certain there will be.
Amen. I don't want Felicity anywhere near that man in a sexual way. Let it be the Lance sisters and then. Laurel couldn't keep the man happy before, she won't be able to in the future.

Let Olicity live on in the fanfiction...even if I would like to see it on screen, I can't have my favorite character joining the same list as those women. Since I don't care about Laurel and Super Sara has been killing me...I am okay with this. But I won't be okay for long. His problem with the Lance sisters is incestuous, unhealthy, and just not right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
Don't let them wind you up.

Y'all know how they do.
True...but still...it's just gross.

Lance vagina pong...ugh

Last edited by vaberella; 04-14-2014 at 02:46 PM
Old 04-14-2014, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

That's actually the appeal of oliver/felicity to me, she's not just a 'woman in his life' and she's not there to be a love interest, she's his partner and the person he relies on most (along with Diggle) but they also happen to be becoming close friends and watching that process appeals to me. So when the writers say things like that, like Felicity is one of the women in his life, or talk about cramming olicity moments in, I get the feeling they don't really understand why olicity is popular and loved. And that makes me think they're really gonna screw it up one of these days lol.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:55 PM
Elite Fan

I never thought that Oliver/Laurel were over and done with. I have sat through so many awful on-screen couples in my life that I have learned to never count anything out.

Quote:
Soooo, Sara and Oliver aren't splitting up in these two eps, based on that response.
I still think the most likely scenario is that Sara's on-island "death" will be paralleled with her and Oliver parting ways in the season finale. That's what makes the most sense to me, anyway.

Quote:
NM, Hamburgo beat me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
That's good to know though, (although, admittedly I will probably still use the terms as I have been... sorry convenient ) So basically Sara could have been a "Regular" character this back half of the season, right?
It's hard to determine what her current status on the show is. The press releases have been listing her like a regular for quite a while now, but the opening credits are still listing her as a guest star. If I remember correctly, the original casting call for Sara said that hers is a potential series regular role, so it's possible that the producers/network have picked up the regular option in her contract for the second half of this season, yes.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 04-14-2014 at 07:52 PM
Old 04-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hyped to hear positive impressions about the Flash characters.

Don't care who Ollie ends up with..Hopefully no one..He's a playboy and cheats an awful lot in the comics(older ones) as well so i like that they capture that part of character canon on live tv.(even if it has been done awfully)
Old 04-14-2014, 03:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

There is no way that the CW is going to have their main character as a playboy lol no matter what he is in the comics! thankfully as well may I add ergh
Old 04-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
There is no way that the CW is going to have their main character as a playboy lol no matter what he is in the comics! thankfully as well may I add ergh
But....he already is a playboy lol i agree though that it will not be like it was in the comics, but the guy is not done getting around, shippers of all kind should be prepared for this.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I never thought that Oliver/Laurel were over and done with. I have sat through so many awful on-screen couples in my life that I have learned to never count anything out.
To me they are done. He's boning your younger sister after boning you and was boning your sister while he boned you at the same time. Oh, in my mind they are done. Because it screams UNHEALTHY! If Laurel is smart, which they have yet to really depict for me properly...she would never go back to him. But since she's far from that...in order to soothe Oliver breaking up with her sister, she'll sleep with him. And then Sara will come back, because let's not forget she isn't dead next season so I don't think she will die....EVER or at least not to lead into Laurel becoming BC.

Oliver will jump back to her.

I don't care who he ends up with on the show, as long as he keeps his incestuous paws (sexually) off Felicity while's debating between the sisters. I need him a good year vaccinated from both sisters before he can come near Felicity.

Just sayin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureKnight (View Post)
Don't care who Ollie ends up with..Hopefully no one..He's a playboy and cheats an awful lot in the comics(older ones) as well so i like that they capture that part of character canon on live tv.(even if it has been done awfully)
Because there is a positive way of showing cheating, promiscuous behaviour, and misogyny.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

I have no doubt they'll revisit Oliver/Laurel again. But for me it'll be a retcon because when Laurel was at her most vulnerable, Oliver kicked her while she was down. Multiple times. Sleeping with Sara, showing up at that dinner with Sara, and then his little speech at the dinner. You don't do that to someone you're in love with, or even someone you have been in love with in the past. So yea it'll all ring very false if they try to make it seem like Oliver's feelings for Laurel are anything real. But that's always been my problem with oliver/laurel, even before Felicity existed on the show, I saw OL as all Tell and no Show. They don't ACT like they love each other, no matter how many times they say it, or the actors/writers say it.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Im kind of 50/50 on the whole thing about Felicity killing someone. I feel like it will have to happen eventually, and if Oliver or Dig was in in danger she would do it in a heartbeat and it definitely would be the best was to corrupt her I think.I could see that being an arc in s3, how she deals with it; but I kind of dont want it to ever come to that, there is something appealing about her innocence to that and I feel like she would loose some of that lightheartedness she has. ALTHOUGH, I TOTALLY WANT TO SEE OLIVER COMFORT HER AFTER....

I don't know that I could see Oliver going after Sara for 5 months if she went back to the LoA...maybe two or three months, or maybe random trips to track leads but not 5 consecutive months. IF they choose to have Sara sacrifice herself for the rest than I think the outcome would more likely be a subplot in s3 not the main theme. I think Dig would remind him that his responsibility is to the city.

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 04-14-2014, 03:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

SA on Facebook

Quote:
The fun never stops.

Here
Old 04-14-2014, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
SA on Facebook

Here
Leaving pic...is that deadshot? And katrina law by stephen?
Dc all access outtake via gatv

DC All Access is apparently doing an all arrow ep tomorrow.
Old 04-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
1. There is a lot of shooting in these two episodes. Shooting of arrows, shooting of guns, shooting of toxic darts, shooting of some funky weapon. ... Also, there are shots. The kind with needles.

2. Look for an unexpected and quite amusing callback to episode 2 of the current season.

3. Both Diggle and Felicity find themselves with unusual jobs to do.

4. The question of who knows Oliver's secret and who does not plays a major role in both episodes.

5. It's hard to spend a quiet night in a hotel room when Felicity has the phone number. And remember -- she's a computer genius totally capable of calling multiple phones at once.

6. There is a clear and interesting setup for a personal plotline likely to be explored way, way, way down the road.

7. The rumored "Flash" crossover does happen in "The Man Under the Hood." Although she isn't why the "Flash" characters are around, Felicity does already know the two people from Central City.

8. Thea spends a great deal of time arranging the liquor shelves at Verdant. This is probably how she copes with stress.

9. People are really starting to question why Oliver and Sara have so many "motorcycle crashes."

10. Slade's hallucinations of Shado take on a greater and perhaps more sinister meaning by the end of "Seeing Red."
'Arrow' Season 2, episodes 19 and 20: 10 spoilers from 'The Man Under the Hood' and 'Seeing Red' - Zap2it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread