Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Are we sure that is actually MG? Because Slade didn't kill Shado. Ivo did. Slade's whole issue was blaming Oliver for Shado's death. Why would the show runner get that wrong? Did MG actually like post that on his social media or something? Because anybody could've used his name I think.

Love that dress Felicity is wearing! Emily looks gorgeous in it! Can't wait to see more of this storyline with her father.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

^^ Ohmygod I can't even at that response
Old 02-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/StarlingCityJ/st...22552064151552

Omigosh Olicity are so cute! Look at them being so beautiful and sweet! I love it! can't wait for the stuff with Felicity's dad too. Thank goodness there will be some good stuff amongst this ridiculous LoA crap.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-04-2016, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

synopsis for Legends Of Tomorrow 1.06 ft future Oliver Queen!

synopsis for Legends Of Tomorrow 1.06 ft future...

EDIT

Quote:
Stephen Amell 
‏@amellywood Behind the scenes this evening.

https://twitter.com/amellywood/statu...63564107055105
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 02-04-2016 at 09:35 PM
Old 02-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Are we sure that is actually MG? Because Slade didn't kill Shado. Ivo did. Slade's whole issue was blaming Oliver for Shado's death. Why would the show runner get that wrong? Did MG actually like post that on his social media or something? Because anybody could've used his name I think.

Love that dress Felicity is wearing! Emily looks gorgeous in it! Can't wait to see more of this storyline with her father.
Writers get stuff wrong all the time, this is nothing new.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

That's a pretty stupid thing to get wrong though. It's the exact opposite of what happened. Not sure I believe MG responded to some random article like that (it's not even a well known media outlet) and got a huge plot point of his own show wrong. Will wait for further proof it's him before I believe that.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Marc has always been defense when he is called out. Not a huge to believe his is him
Old 02-04-2016, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

I believe he's defensive at times. Doesn't mean I believe he responded to some random article and got a huge Arrow plot point wrong. So yeah not believing it without further proof. That's just how I feel.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
So MG responded to this article about how Arrow needs to treat its female characters better:
CW’s ARROW is Mistreating its Female Characters, and It’s NOT Okay — The Beat

This was his response:
Thanks for the link and just Wow to MG's response.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Has Marc ever replied to articles before in the comments section? Seems unlikely to me and it's so easy for someone to write the comment and stick his name on.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Has Marc ever replied to articles before in the comments section? Seems unlikely to me and it's so easy for someone to write the comment and stick his name on.
^That's what I'm saying! When has he ever done that before? Anyone could use his name if they wanted to do so. You can use anybody's name or a made up name or whatever you want to use. And to get such a huge plot detail wrong. Season 2's entire story was based around Slade wanting revenge for Shado's death. I can't see MG getting that big a detail so blatantly wrong. So yeah until there is further proof it's actually him, I don't believe it.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am pretty excited for that showdown.. I am totally Team Nyssa!!!

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 02-05-2016 at 12:39 AM
Old 02-05-2016, 01:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
So MG responded to this article about how Arrow needs to treat its female characters better:
CW’s ARROW is Mistreating its Female Characters, and It’s NOT Okay — The Beat

This was his response:
Good on him I say I absolutely think that article was selective and that some people have selective interpretations of the show Arrow is by no means a perfect show and I think the writers would own up that they don't always get it right They have owned up about the mistake they made in sidelining Difgle or the Oliver/Laurel romance for instance But J would hardly call them a misognistic show And I sometimes feel like people mistake "Arrow hates women or can't write women" with "Arrow doesn't write my favourite female character exactly how I want her to be written" Thanks for the spoilers Hazel and Ibelieve Olicity look adorable And I'm excited to see more papa Smoak Also intrigued by the LOA standoff
Old 02-05-2016, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I've been talking about Arrow's mistreatment of women in multiple posts now over many months. I love that article. "Guggie" is so obvious in his responses which makes the article all the more true. I hope more and more articles come out on this topic because it's reality.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the promo pics for next week's episode. Unfortunately, it looks like Nyssa will be humiliated again. I want Nyssa to finally take her rightful place as LOA leader. Is that really so much to ask?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread