Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2015, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Arrow S&S #133 "We're not going to let the darkness win" ~Oliver Queen (Happy Holidays Everyone!!!)

After defeating his most formidable foe to date and riding off into the sunset with longtime flame Felicity Smoak, Oliver Queen (a.k.a. The Arrow) left Starling City with the hopes of beginning a new life. But will Oliver ever truly be able to leave behind his past as the Arrow, and, if so, what becomes of the team he has worked so hard to assemble? Will Diggle, Thea, and Laurel be left to continue Oliver's crusade without him? And with Malcolm Merlyn having ascended to the top of the League of Assassins as the new Ra's al Ghul, is anyone really safe?

Next Episodes

4x01: Green Arrow
Airdate:October 7, 2015
Description:“Green Arrow” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

MY NAME IS THE GREEN ARROW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) blissful getaway is cut short when Thea (Willa Holland) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) pay them a visit and tell Oliver they need his help back in Star City. The city has been attacked by “Ghosts,” assassins led by a dangerous man named Damien Darhk (guest star Neil McDonough). However, when Oliver returns, Diggle (David Ramsey) makes it very clear that he doesn’t want Oliver on the team. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Beth Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#401). Original airdate 10/7/2015.

Spoilers:

4x02: The Candidate
Airdate:October 14, 2015
Description:“The Candidate” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

JERI RYAN GUEST STARS; INTRODUCING ECHO KELLUM — When an old family friend, Jessica Danforth (guest star Jeri Ryan), tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) that she is going to run for mayor, both Queens are concerned considering the last three mayors have been murdered. Despite their protests, Jessica makes her announcement so the Green Arrow and Speedy vow to protect her. Meanwhile, Thea begins to exhibit effects from the Lazarus Pit. In addition, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is faced with a tough business decision and looks to one of her employees, Curtis Holt (guest star Echo Kellum), for help. John Behring directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#402). Original airdate 10/14/2015.

Spoilers:

4x03: Restoration
Airdate: October 21, 2015
Description:LAUREL TAKES HER SISTER TO NANDA PARBAT — The growing tension between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) puts both their lives at risk when they go after Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and a H.I.V.E. deployed meta-human. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) talks Thea (Willa Holland) into returning to Nanda Parbat to ask her father (John Barrowman) to put Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) into the Lazarus Pit. However, Laurel is surprised when Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) refuses to do it. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#403). Original airdate 10/21/2015.
Spoilers:

4x04: Beyond Redemption
Airdate: October 28, 2015TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

4x05: Haunted
Airdate: November 4, 2015
Description:.
Spoilers:

4x06: Lost Souls
Airdate: November 11, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:

4x07: Brotherhood
Airdate: November 18, 2015
Description:“Brotherhood” —
JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu (#407). Original airdate 11/18/2015

Spoilers:

4x08: Legends of Yesterday
Airdate: December 2, 2015
Description: PART TWO OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Brian Ford Sullivan & Marc Guggenheim (#408). Original airdate 12/2/2015
Spoilers:

4x09: Dark Waters
Airdate: December 9, 2105
Description:“Dark Waters” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

OLIVER TAKES ON HIVE — After the city is attacked again, Oliver (Stephen Amell) makes a bold move against HIVE. Malcolm (John Barrowman) checks in on Thea (Willa Holland) and leaves her with a warning. Things take a horrible turn when Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) retaliates in a brutal manner at Oliver’s mayoral holiday party. John Behring directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski (#409). Original airdate 12/9/2015

Spoilers:

4x10: Blood Debts
Airdate: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

4x11: A.W.O.L
Description:
Spoilers:

4x12: Unchained
Description:
Spoilers:

4x13: Sins of the Father
Description:
Spoilers:

4x14: Code of Silence
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Season 4 Spoilers (Articles/SDCC & IGN Interviews)
Articles: Damien Darhk casting:https://tvline.com/2015/07/10/arrow-...season-4-cast/
Stephen Amell TV Junkies interview: http://www.thetvjunkies.com/stephen-...nd-directing/]

Videos:
Stephen Amell Nerd HQ Panel SDCC 2015:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9Lch5b3O4
Stephen Amell Upfronts 2015 Interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlZun3znYg
Emily Bett Rickards Upfronts 2015 Interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_L8U1N1-Vc
SDCC 2015 Arrow Panel: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=yrIATYxfNo0
SDCC 2015 IGN Interview Stephen & Emily Arrow: Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Wendy Mericle Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video
SDCC 2015 Entertainment Weekly Interview Arrow Cast:Universal Player

Season 4 Trailer #1

Season 4 Trailer #2

Season 4 Trailer #3

Past Threads:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79
80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 94, 95, 96, 97,98 99,
100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 110 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124

* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)
Echo Kellum (Curtis Holt/Mr. Terrific)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Haynes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-25-2015 at 02:51 AM
Old 12-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Thanks I believe.

And I'd love some pissed green arrow. I loved the short montage of Oliver beating the crap out of ghosts when Thea, dig, felicity were taken.
Oh, yeah. I really loved seeing that Oliver. I didn't know how much I missed him until that montage. Honestly, this seasons Oliver has been getting his behind handed to him by everyone.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome!

Yeah they need to stop worrying so much about making everyone else look good, other than Diggle to some degree, they are several levels below him in skill anyway, and let him kick butt like he used too. Being more restrained and a team player is great and all but he's the GA and the best, baddest most skilled warrior on the show. He needs to kick more butt!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-13-2015, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

https://twitter.com/stedivan/status/676010057029447681
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-75,NJH D-175 OSW D-201, J-Hope D-202, Jinyoung-D-223 JK-D-440

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-53 LDH D-411
Old 12-13-2015, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Obviously Nanda Parbat stuff.

What episode are they filling now? 4x13?
Old 12-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics Hazel! I haven't a clue what is happening in them though, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-13-2015, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
James Bamford ‏@JamesBamford
All I can tell you about Episode 414 of #Arrow is we have 2 very amazing actors from 2 different very amazing fandoms joining us=EPIC.
https://twitter.com/JamesBamford/sta...55424735821824
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-75,NJH D-175 OSW D-201, J-Hope D-202, Jinyoung-D-223 JK-D-440

Old 12-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Obviously Nanda Parbat stuff.

What episode are they filling now? 4x13?
I believe so. Im guessing as the title is sins of the father that it is going to have some Malcolm despicable-ness in it as well as Felicity's dad and Oliver's secret reveal.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

I feel like after the events of Dark Water, it would be a perfect time to have Iris cross over for an episode looking to get the scoop on Dhark.

And I still find it weird that no one (Thea) has tried to contact Sara saying "hey! found a possible cure!"

As far as the ever so popular "whose in the grave" debate....while I doubt Felicity is in the grave, if she were to die, it would be a huge character development moment for him, her death would challenge all of his development and have him questioning if he is able to lead a lighter life without her around or descend into darkness. It would be a great way for my S5 wishes of the Crime Syndicate showing up for the big crossover.

But I will be laughing if after all of this, neither Laurel or Felicity bite the dust. Laurels leaving the show has been speculated every.single.season since S2 it will just be another laughable moment for me.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

I still doubt it's Laurel or Felicity. Though to be honest either would be the most shocking in my opinion because I don't see the writers having balls to do it. However, overall impact to whole fandom would be Diggle.

I still think it's Lance and possibly Thea stemming from something Malcom does, followed by Wiliam if they went truly dark.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Thanks for the pics!
Old 12-13-2015, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt .

Old 12-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Oliver being miserable, utterly sad and descending back into the unbridled rage despondent vigilante he was in season 1 is great "character development". Two enthusiastic thumbs up. (sarcasm) All Stephen's words by the way on how Oliver would react to Felicity's death.

Felicity is not just Oliver's light but the entire shows light. Like seriously without her around who is going to bring humor and lightness to the show. Not Oliver, definitely not Laurel, not Diggle, all three of which takes themselves way too seriously. Maybe Thea but not in the same vein as Felicity- so who? The show needs balance, it needs characters who don't wear masks who are relatively normal so they can balance out the characters on the show who do and so there is someone relatable for the audience to connect with who in turn makes the extraordinary of the masked heroes relatable.

Honestly I don't even know why Felicity is even a question of dying after 4x09- they aren't going to almost kill her in the fall finale only to delay and have her actually die like 6 episodes later. If they wanted to kill her she would be dead next episode- which she is not. Not to mention Emily/Felicity are beloved by the cast, the crew, the writers/producers and the President of the CW network. And she is probably the most popular character in terms of media buzz and cultural impact from the show. Id say slightly more then Oliver himself or at least fifty-fifty.

Laurel became a strong contender to me last episode when they had Lance basically utter the most foreshadowing line ever "I don't know what I would do if something happen to you" which generally is a shining neon light that something will happen. But it could also, and is most probably an anvil to make us think Laurel is going to die.

I think both Felicity and Laurel would be game changing deaths, in the fact that the audience would never see it coming, but game changing doesn't mean good for the show and good for the story telling or characters.

Either way I think there will be one less Lance on the show by seasons end and I would still put good money on Quentin. He would create an emotional resonance with the characters and the audience while leaving the least hole in the show line up.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I feel like after the events of Dark Water, it would be a perfect time to have Iris cross over for an episode looking to get the scoop on Dhark.

And I still find it weird that no one (Thea) has tried to contact Sara saying "hey! found a possible cure!"

As far as the ever so popular "whose in the grave" debate....while I doubt Felicity is in the grave, if she were to die, it would be a huge character development moment for him, her death would challenge all of his development and have him questioning if he is able to lead a lighter life without her around or descend into darkness. It would be a great way for my S5 wishes of the Crime Syndicate showing up for the big crossover.

But I will be laughing if after all of this, neither Laurel or Felicity bite the dust. Laurels leaving the show has been speculated every.single.season since S2 it will just be another laughable moment for me.
I find it weird how Oliver seemed more worried about his GF than his own sister when they were all taken.
Old 12-13-2015, 04:43 PM
New Fan

I am new to this thread. I have to say though your comment about Emily/ Felicity being beloved by the cast and crew doesn't mean much. I am pretty sure they love Paul and Katie to.
This thread is honestly crazy. There are people who believe killing Felicity would kill the show and those that think killing Laurel would kill the show. That is just opinion. Stop talking like it is fact. Nothing said on here is fact, it is opinion. None of you know what will happen. There is chance they will kill Felicity, a good chance. Killing love interests of main characters is a favorite trope of TV shows. There is a chance that they will kill Laurel even though she is the Black Canary. No one is safe but Oliver. That is the only fact.
Sorry if I was rude but it is amazing how much people think their opinion is fact. Love this thread.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread