Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Arrow S&S #130 "You know if I knew you were surrounded by so many pretty girls, Oliver, I would have stopped by sooner."

After defeating his most formidable foe to date and riding off into the sunset with longtime flame Felicity Smoak, Oliver Queen (a.k.a. The Arrow) left Starling City with the hopes of beginning a new life. But will Oliver ever truly be able to leave behind his past as the Arrow, and, if so, what becomes of the team he has worked so hard to assemble? Will Diggle, Thea, and Laurel be left to continue Oliver's crusade without him? And with Malcolm Merlyn having ascended to the top of the League of Assassins as the new Ra's al Ghul, is anyone really safe?

Next Episodes

4x01: Green Arrow
Airdate:October 7, 2015
Description:“Green Arrow” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

MY NAME IS THE GREEN ARROW — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) blissful getaway is cut short when Thea (Willa Holland) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) pay them a visit and tell Oliver they need his help back in Star City. The city has been attacked by “Ghosts,” assassins led by a dangerous man named Damien Darhk (guest star Neil McDonough). However, when Oliver returns, Diggle (David Ramsey) makes it very clear that he doesn’t want Oliver on the team. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Beth Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle (#401). Original airdate 10/7/2015.

Spoilers:

4x02: The Candidate
Airdate:October 14, 2015
Description:“The Candidate” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

JERI RYAN GUEST STARS; INTRODUCING ECHO KELLUM — When an old family friend, Jessica Danforth (guest star Jeri Ryan), tells Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) that she is going to run for mayor, both Queens are concerned considering the last three mayors have been murdered. Despite their protests, Jessica makes her announcement so the Green Arrow and Speedy vow to protect her. Meanwhile, Thea begins to exhibit effects from the Lazarus Pit. In addition, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) is faced with a tough business decision and looks to one of her employees, Curtis Holt (guest star Echo Kellum), for help. John Behring directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#402). Original airdate 10/14/2015.

Spoilers:

4x03: Restoration
Airdate: October 21, 2015
Description:LAUREL TAKES HER SISTER TO NANDA PARBAT — The growing tension between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) puts both their lives at risk when they go after Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and a H.I.V.E. deployed meta-human. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) talks Thea (Willa Holland) into returning to Nanda Parbat to ask her father (John Barrowman) to put Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) into the Lazarus Pit. However, Laurel is surprised when Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) refuses to do it. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#403). Original airdate 10/21/2015.
Spoilers:

4x04: Beyond Redemption
Airdate: October 28, 2015TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

4x05: Haunted
Airdate: November 4, 2015
Description:.
Spoilers:

4x06: Lost Souls
Airdate: November 11, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:

4x07: Brotherhood
Airdate: November 18, 2015
Description:“Brotherhood” —
JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu (#407). Original airdate 11/18/2015

Spoilers:

4x08: Legends of Yesterday
Airdate: December 2, 2015TBA
Description: PART TWO OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Brian Ford Sullivan & Marc Guggenheim (#408). Original airdate 12/2/2015
Spoilers:

4x09: Dark Waters
Airdate: December 9, 2105 TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

4x10: Blood Debts
Airdate: TBA
Description:
Spoilers:

4x11: A.W.O.L
Description:
Spoilers:

4x12: Unchained
Description:
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Season 4 Spoilers (Articles/SDCC & IGN Interviews)
Articles: Damien Darhk casting:https://tvline.com/2015/07/10/arrow-...season-4-cast/
Stephen Amell TV Junkies interview: http://www.thetvjunkies.com/stephen-...nd-directing/]

Videos:
Stephen Amell Nerd HQ Panel SDCC 2015:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2f9Lch5b3O4
Stephen Amell Upfronts 2015 Interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdlZun3znYg
Emily Bett Rickards Upfronts 2015 Interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_L8U1N1-Vc
SDCC 2015 Arrow Panel: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=yrIATYxfNo0
SDCC 2015 IGN Interview Stephen & Emily Arrow: Stephen Amell, Emily Bett Rickards, Wendy Mericle Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video
SDCC 2015 Entertainment Weekly Interview Arrow Cast:Universal Player

Season 4 Trailer #1

Season 4 Trailer #2

Season 4 Trailer #3

Past Threads:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79
80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 94, 95, 96, 97,98 99,
100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109 110 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124

* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Haynes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-23-2015 at 09:17 PM
Old 11-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

Feel free to update the OP if needed.
Old 11-11-2015, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome! And sure, I'll do what I can.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt.

Wow, I just saw this. I didn't know the fans had that much say in the writers room
Old 11-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome Maria!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 11-11-2015, 11:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
Tftnt.

Wow, I just saw this. I didn't know the fans had that much say in the writers room
You're being sarcastic right.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

TFTNT .

Arrow 4x07 Extended Promo "Brotherhood" (HD)
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 11-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the promo Hazel! So excited for a Diggle centric episode! And is so awesome that Oliver and Felicity are going to be right by his side for this Andy stuff! Plus that fancy mayor event is in 4x07! Can't wait to see Olicity all dressed up together being a power couple!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 11-12-2015 at 12:06 AM
Old 11-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Extreme Fan

I, for one, am very happy about Lance and Donna. I think it's great. Lance needs more screen time. Stephen Amell is at his best when he is working opposite Paul Blackthorne. It will give the writers another reason to bring Lance and Oliver together.

I am a happy SmoaknLance shipper.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Smoaklance chemistry is on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
You're being sarcastic right.
... No but seriously why would they tweet that. They're not even trying to hide it anymore lol.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Haven't watched the episode yet but all I will say about Smoak and Lance is why not? If the audience is loving it isn't the point of tv to give people what they enjoy and will keep watching?

I do think that Smoak and Lance is a fan service relationship because Lance is probably going to be the one in the grave so its exploring the relationship because the fans were shipping it... before he kick's the bucket. But it doesn't hurt the show, its good for the characters and the actors have the chemistry- so I have heard- to pull it off.

But there is a difference between that an Olicity who had three years of build up, one spent building their partnership, one spent building their friendship and the groundwork for them to begin falling for each other and one spent devoted to them pining and struggling with whether they can be together or not. And now one season devoted to how they work as a couple.

If Olicity were fanservice they would have had a quick flirt and fling like Smoak and Lance.

Very excited to see the ep on my network soon

Thanks everyone for the recap.

Also totally agree with this post from the previous thread:

Quote:
The thing I love about Arrow this season is that it feels balanced. Yes, this was a Felicity and Olicity centric episode but last episode was about Laurel and Sara. I think the producers are doing a great job at giving everyone their due, and even with Felicity getting the A plot the writers still gave us some great Laurel/Thea/Sara moments. I feel like the writers finally found the perfect balance with all of the characters and is one of the problems I have with the flash right now.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I gotta agree. The pairing isn't hurting anyone and it will give Lance something to do before he is planted. I hope it's not him in the grave but come on, who are we kidding, who else is in that grave?

And, more importantly, it will give us more Laurel/Felicity and Felicity/Lance scenes. And, maybe, Lance will finally realise that he and Oliver are very much alike.
Old 11-12-2015, 06:28 AM
New Fan

Donna and Quentin may be fanservice, but so what? It's not like every idea any show has comes from the writers office (I mean, we are talking about a show originally imagined as a Batman Begins rip-off, but even then, not every idea is an original one in any show)...

Some fans suggested it, the writers clearly thought "You know, that's a great idea. We'd have tons of fun writing it, and you will surely have as much fun watching it, so let's do it". And it's fine! It's not like it is going to derail the general storyline of the show or be out of character for any character...

And it's going to ptovide opportunity for another awkward family dinner, so why not!
Old 11-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

New Zealand promo:

Asia promo: https://twitter.com/LaOlicity/status/664806226962857985
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Closed Thread   Post New Thread