Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2015, 03:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Arrow S&S 107 - Oliver Queen: Gone, but not forgotten

After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island called Lian Yu. Oliver returned home to Starling City to his devoted mother Moira, much-beloved sister Thea, his old friend, Tommy Merlyn, and ex-flame Laurel Lance. However they sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. Oliver secretly creates the persona of the Arrow – a vigilante – to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and save his Starling City.

After a year of trying to atone for his father's sins by taking justice into his own hands. Oliver is changed by the death of his best friend, Tommy Merlyn, who dies during the undertaking caused by Malcolm Merlyn. He vows to honor his friends memory and save Starling City in a different way - refusing to be the "killer" he once was. With his team at his side, John Diggle his right hand man (ex soldier) and Felicity Smoak, his eyes and ears (computer expert). The two most important people in Oliver's life and journey towards heroism. Oliver, the Arrow and his team are cleaning up the city and protecting the citizens of Starling. Roy Harper, who hero worshipped the Arrow also is also a member of Team Arrow. Alongside honorary member, Captain Quientin Lance (who once hated the Arrow) at the helm in the police department. Oliver has many enemies lurking in plain site will he be able to defeat them...

3x22: This Is Your Sword
Airdate:May 6, 2015
Description:AL SAH-HIM TAKES HIS FINAL STEPS TO ASCENSION; ROY AND THEA REUNITE — Oliver/Al Sah-him (Stephen Amell) finishes his training and is left with two final tasks to become the next Ra’s al Ghul. Ra’s (guest star Matt Nable) threatens Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) and delivers some shocking news. Meanwhile, Malcolm (John Barrowman) makes a surprising offer to Team Arrow and Thea (Willa Holland) goes to see Roy (Colton Haynes). Wendey Stanzler directed the episode with story by Erik Oleson and teleplay by Ben Sokolowski & Brian Ford Sullivan (#322).
Spoilers:

3x23: My Name is Oliver Queen
Airdate:May 13, 2015
Description:THE HEART-STOPPING SEASON FINALE — Everyone’s lives are in danger as Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) puts forth his final plan. Oliver/Al Sah-him (Stephen Amell) must decide if he’s strong enough to take on this new role and what it will mean for everyone on Team Arrow, and his soul. John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Jake Coburn (#323).
Spoilers:

Arrow Related GIFs and Spoiler Links:
GIFs and Links Arrow S & S 36

Past Threads:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28,
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56,
57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70,
71,72, 73, 74,75, 76,77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84,
85, 86*, 87
, 88^, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93
94, 95, 96, 97,
98 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106
* This was where the incorrect numbers started. 86 is it's correct number, but the page has it at 85.
^ signifies the end of the title number. Page 89 is titled and numbered correctly.

Twitters:

Regular Cast:

Stephen Amell
Katie Cassidy
David Ramsey
Emily Bett Rickards
Colton Haynes
Willa Holland
John Barrowman

Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer)
Caity Lotz (Sara Lance/The Canary)
Charlotte Ross (Donnna Smoak)
Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Amanda Waller)
J.R. Ramirez (Ted Grant)
Karl Yune ( Maseo Yamashiro)
Michael Rowe (Floyd Lawton/Deadshot)

Former Major Guest Stars/Recurring Characters:

Bex Taylor-Klaus (Sin)
Colin Donnell (Tommy Merlyn)
Colin Salmon (Walter Steele)
Manu Benett (Slade Wilson/DeathStroke)

Network/Crew:

A.J. Kreisberg
Greg Berlanti
Marc Guggenheim
Arrow Production Office
ArrowWritersRoom
CW_Arrow
CW Network
DC Comics
WB Entertainment

The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, Colton Hayes as Roy Harper and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, ARROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“Green Lantern,” “Brothers &Sisters”), Marc Guggenheim (“FlashForward,” “Eli Stone”), Andrew Kreisberg (“Warehouse 13,” “The Vampire Diaries”) and David Nutter (“Smallville,” “Supernatural,” “Game of Thrones”). Melissa Kellner Berman (“Eli Stone,” “Dirty Sexy Money”) is co-executive producer. The pilot was directed by David Nutter from a teleplay by Andrew Kreisberg & Marc Guggenheim, story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim.
Old 05-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT. Even though we won't get much in the Asian promo I really hope it comes out today.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you IBelieveInMiracles .

Yes no one didn't say I couldn't state my opinion, but it felt like that because the next post was, This marriage argument is getting old. I take that as my opinion wasn't respected. It is my feelings. I felt disrespected. Anyway that was all I wanted to say. I had been busy and hadn't been able to post earlier. So I just wanted to say my opinion on the matter. But it's ok, and we can move on from this now . No ill feelings from me.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

^You're welcome. I understand where you are coming from completely. I'm sorry you were made to feel that way. No one should have to feel that way in any thread.

Also tftnt scccf10!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowingJemily (View Post)

Yes no one didn't say I couldn't state my opinion, but it felt like that because the next post was, This marriage argument is getting old. I take that as my opinion wasn't respected. It is my feelings. I felt disrespected. Anyway that was all I wanted to say. I had been busy and hadn't been able to post earlier. So I just wanted to say my opinion on the matter. But it's ok, and we can move on from this now . No ill feelings from me.
Ehh I think they were just getting tired of the subject after a few pages, it was moreso directed at everyone involved. Your post wasn't bad from what I read though
Old 05-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 05-03-2015, 10:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

Let's talk about something else besides wedding planning, lets talk about Nyssa dancing?

I need a Girls Night Out episode where they all go clubbing to get off some stress then have to kick some ass afterwards.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ I love that. LOL
Old 05-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Ehh I think they were just getting tired of the subject after a few pages, it was moreso directed at everyone involved. Your post wasn't bad from what I read though
Thank you .

Nyssa dancing is hilarious . Love Katrina Law. The Nyssa and Laurel scenes are some of my favourites. Love their friendship.

So Oliver decides to be Oliver Queen, that much I get from the title, but it sounds like he choses to be Oliver from the spoilers to.
Juliette & Avery,Zero & Jude, Snow & Charming, Emma & Neal always , Robin & Regina, Jack & Emily/Amanda, Oliver & Felicity, Tommy & Laurel , Joey & Pacey, Tony & Ziva,Hanna & Caleb, Stefan & Elena, EJ & Sami always , OG Will & Sonny, Kurt & Blaine, Finn & Rachel always , Brenda & Dylan , Kelly & Brandon,Donna & David, Nasir & Agron. FP & Alice.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowingJemily (View Post)

That happened to me last thread too. I also had come in late to the discussion due to doing things in the real world but wanted to state my opinion.

Anyway, still no idea where Roy went to? Also, I hope TheRoy get more than a couple of scenes.

Icon by the talented MelBelle
Old 05-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love Nyssa dancing

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 05-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

^Lol, what is that an outtake?

I hope we get several Thea/Roy scenes too. And they better be good, lengthy scenes too. This is like our good-bye to Roy for the time being too. Well the second good-bye, but still. I expect something beautiful. I'm going to miss him so much. I'm going to miss him being like the little brother on the team and his relationship with Thea. And I'm sad we won't get to see him react to Olicity as an official couple. I feel like that would've been fun to see. Oh Colton why did you have to leave?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 05-03-2015 at 06:04 PM
Old 05-03-2015, 07:22 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 05-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved seeing thea. Threaten Olivers eye!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Closed Thread   Post New Thread