Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2015, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysnforever75 (View Post)
I have really enjoyed O/F this season even with all the angst/drama, they have come so far since season 1, it's been such a slow burn and I have enjoyed every bit of it. I think the writers have done so well with their build up and their relationship and I'm excited to see where it is at when the season ends.
Yep I agree! I don't think I could have asked for better. The only aspect I hated was Ray being brought into the mix but even him being part of the equation was a tiny minuscule redeemable since it gave us that awesome Oliver Queen shading Ray last episode.
Old 04-17-2015, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

^Thanks for that, Hazel. Looks like the last filming day might've been flashbacks. I like Maseo and Tatsu and Akio but I'm really ready for the HK flashbacks to be over.

So I just read on Tumblr that the CW released all the episode descriptions for all their shows for the week of May 4th except for Arrow's. Is that true? We don't have a ep description for 3x22 yet but all the other descriptions for that week are out? What is up with that? Does the description give too much away or something? That can't be right can it? Because it's possible to write a description without giving much away at all. Look at 3x21's s description. After eveything going down with Thea and Olicity and Oliver becoming RAG and the description for 3x21 just basically tells us Nyssa is in danger. Doesn't spoil anything from the previous episode. So I'm confused. When will we get the 3x22 description?

Also really worried about Thea. That Tiffany girl who saw the ep and tweeted about it said she's different when she comes out of the LP. Which we all suspected I think. But for how long is she different? Is it going to be permanent? I'm not sure there is actually a point in resurrecting Thea if she can't ever actually be truly Thea again. So it has to be a temporary thing right? Especially since she won't have been dead long. I just really don't need or want an evil Thea. Not after everything Oliver has done to protect her and her soul. It can't end with her being consumed by darkness brought on by the LP. That's just so not okay.

I love this Tiffany girl for telling us all this stuff btw. I was already excited for 3x20 but now I'm like losing my mind bouncing off the walls super psyched for it. It's going to be amazeballs for Olicity fans. Plus this theory about Olicity getting married is making more and more sense the more I think about. I don't know who else could be getting married at this point. It's a little scary but mostly exciting. I might be dead of feels by the time this season ends, lol. It's weird to be this excited for the rest of the reason while I'm still super sad about Roy's departure, it's still heartbreaking to think about, but I just can't not be excited about the all the Olicity awesomeness coming our way. Things are about to get way more epic than I ever could've imagined for Olicity. I can't wait!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-17-2015 at 08:42 PM
Old 04-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Yep I agree! I don't think I could have asked for better. The only aspect I hated was Ray being brought into the mix but even him being part of the equation was a tiny minuscule redeemable since it gave us that awesome Oliver Queen shading Ray last episode.
Lol yea, I've never minded Ray, I do wish they had him interact more with others than just Felicity through most of the season, but I do like his goofiness sometimes, but I am glad they didn't just have Felicity pinning away for Oliver all season when he said he couldn't be with her, Instead she tried to move on and I liked that.
Old 04-17-2015, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Your Welcome guys .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 04-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

I wouldn't have minded Ray's presence so much if he had been interacting with other people more especially Oliver and Diggle. It was a hoot watching them pretty much be so done with Ray after spending like 10 seconds with him. All of Oliver's eye rolling and the shade he threw about them possibly being related and Diggle's "It was way worse Ray" line was just hilarious. I actually enjoyed Ray in 3x19 except the Raylicity flirting that I could've done without, but the all the other stuff was pretty funny. That kind of stuff throughout this season I would've liked. Because I mean Ray is a funny character and BR is charming, but basically all Ray has done this season is take Felicity's away from TA too much and be the most obvious temporary obstacle to Olicity ever. And that's no fun for anyone. He came on way too strong in the beginning with hunting her down at her job before she even knew who he was, buying the store she worked at, and secretly using her to win QC. And then we just got a ton of Raylicity which almost nobody wanted to see. So instead of getting an opportunity to enjoy him, he just almost immediately became an annoyance. I'm actually glad that Felicity tried to move on instead of just waiting around for Oliver to be ready. That would've been such a disservice to her character. So as much as I didn't enjoy watching Raylicity, I liked how it portrayed Felicity in relation to Oliver pushing her away. Plus it has slowly but surely helped in making Oliver grow towards choosing her. I hate to admit it but Raylicity was actually a good thing for Olicity. For the reasons I just listed and because it just proved that Oliver is the only one for Felicity just like she's the only one for him. She had a seemingly perfect man who said and did all the right things most of the time, but she couldn't fall in love with him because she's already given her heart to Oliver. Just wish Raylicity didn't last as long as it has. The writing was on the wall for them right from the start. So I couldn't be happier that Raylicity will finally be over next week. It's about time. But I think Ray will actually be really good on his new show since he won't just be essentially the doomed to lose obstacle to the most meant to be couple ever. Raylicity was essentially a good thing for Olicity but it was not a good thing for Ray. He and Emily had okay chemistry mostly because I think she has at least some chemistry with everyone most of all with Stephen though (although her flirting and what not is way more natural looking with Oliver, she and Ray are mostly awkward in their romantic interactions and what not) but the characters were too alike as Oliver pointed out in 3x19 so it didn't workout that great with it being just the two of them alone all the time. Plus his main purpose seemed to be just standing in the way of Olicity. He's funnier and less annoying playing off of characters like Oliver and Diggle instead of someone just like him. So Ray in the spinoff could be enjoyable in a way that Raylicity was never going to be. And sorry for the long post, didn't actually mean to write this much, lol.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-17-2015 at 11:33 PM
Old 04-18-2015, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would be down for a Laurel/Nyssa relationship, but Nyssa having been in love with Sara is what is stopping me. I can get behind a friendship/sisterhood, but romance is off the list for me with these two... which kind of sucks, because they have some serious chemistry and Laurel needs some fun in her life. Hopefully we get some love for her next season.

The Olicity sex stuff is really turning me off of this episode. I am truly happy for their fans, but as someone who really doesn't see the romantic chem for them.. it is so squicky to see them like that.
Old 04-18-2015, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah even I can see how Nyssa/Laurel has potential to be interesting, but Nyssa having been with Sara first and clearly not being over her really ruins it. Even if newly resurrected (possibly insane) Sara appeared to be okay with it somehow, they really don't need to share another romantic interest. It's too much and too weird. Plus Laurel becoming bisexual by the same woman Sara was revealed to be bisexual with doesn't make a lot of sense and is not great writing. So I don't anticipate N/L ever becoming romantic. Nor would I want them to do so.

I really want to know why we didn't get an episode description yet for 3x22 but every other CW show got one for that week of May 4th. Why would only Arrow's not be released? And when are they finally going to release it? After 3x20? I'm so confused by this.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:14 AM
Ultimate Fan

So excited for next week!!

We get a morning after scene!! And it's meant to be adorable!!
Old 04-18-2015, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

^I was so excited to hear we are getting that scene too! I was really hoping for it. I really think they need a morning after their first time scene. I would've been really disappointed to not get a morning after scene. Basically 3x20 is sounding better and better. I can't wait! I have a feeling I am going to have zero chill after this episode, lol. It's so awesome to be an Olicity fan right now.

Also totally random but I thought I'd share. E!'s Alpha Male Poll. Totally meaningless but harmless fun. Vote for Stephen and Colton. I kind of want Colton to win it just as a silly little thank you for being so awesome as Roy. He's winning his current bracket by a landslide right now. Stephen however is slightly losing to some dude I've never even heard of from Haven. And that is making me mad. But whatever, you can vote over and over again so it's essentially meaningless. Still I love to see people and ships from Arrow win these things anyway. http://www.eonline.com/news/646990/a...in-round-2-now

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-18-2015 at 01:38 AM
Old 04-18-2015, 02:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
arrowfan2 asked:
You said here on tumblr that Laurel would have gone pretty far for Oliver in 3x19. Were you trolling us? Cause she prooved her lawyer skills once again (she just did her job, don't think that should have meant "going pretty far for Oliver) and Oliver didn't even thank her.

I thought that standing up to her father was going pretty far
Does MG forget the things he writes? As if Laurel hasn't already stood up to her father before this episode?
Old 04-18-2015, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Does MG forget the things he writes? As if Laurel hasn't already stood up to her father before this episode?
I find myself rolling my eyes more and more at what comes out of MG's mouth
Old 04-18-2015, 03:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think he said the initial comment about Laurel going far for Oliver just to appease Laurel fans as he knew she wasn't in much of the episode. And now he's trying to justify it to angry fans who now know she was barely in it.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I MAY NOT SURVIVE NEXT EPISODE. I RECEIVE MY...

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 04-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so excited for the next episode! I can't wait to see how the Lazarus Pit will affect Thea and I'm also excited to see how Oliver deals with the LOA stuff. To top it all off, Oliver and Felicity are finally coming together! I am really looking forward to this episode. I feel these next few episodes are going to be the best in the season. "Arrow" always starts the season off slow and gives us all the action towards the end of the season.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

sincerely, MG is a great troll. always gives that kind of response to all fanbases