Moderator of ...
Arrow

Your Welcome IBelieveInMiracles! .

Quote:
Kat
‏@WhyThursdayNext Already mentally preparing myself for this week's #arrow
The #olicity moments will probably break the internet. #fangirling
https://twitter.com/WhyThursdayNext/...52355945930752
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 04-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Old 04-13-2015, 01:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think that is what they were filming the weekend they did that DC Heroes and Villains Panel a while ago.
Old 04-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)

:nerdgasm: That was FUN!
Old 04-13-2015, 01:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)

Haha loved it!
Old 04-13-2015, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

^That must've been what Robbie and Stephen were filming a few months back when the posted that pic of them in their costumes together. Pretty cool. Thanks for the vid, primal slayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
^About this tweet, this person is talking about the episode on Wednesday, 3x19? There are really big potentially internet breaking Olicity scenes in 3x19? Is she right or confusing her episodes? Oh and thanks for the tweet backstreetboysfan.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-13-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Your Welcome IBelieveInMiracles! , I am not sure, maybe.

OMG love that.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 04-13-2015, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe I'm grasping at straws but I'm going to take Roy inclusion in that video as a sign that he has a future on Arrow. I can't explain why CH seems to be missing during the filming of the finale, but honestly I don't think he's dying. Nothing about the upcoming episodes actually points to them grieving his death. Olcity are making love in 3x20 and then 3x21 has everyone worried about Nyssa's safety. Sex and a focus of their attention on someone not even in TA leads me to believe Roy can't be dead during all this. TA's behavior doesn't fit having lost him. I don't know where he is during all this, prison still maybe, but I truly believe he is not dying. And we may be looking at a trial in the finale because they are using the art gallery that they've used as the courthouse again. And it very well could be Ray's trial, either that or Oliver's if he comes home and offers convincing evidence that he is in fact the Arrow and not Roy. Unless the courthouse is for a wedding, that's the only other thing I can think of for them needing a courthouse. Whatever the art gallery is being used for, I really am convinced Roy is not dying. Until proven otherwise, I'm choosing to believe Roy is making it to season 4.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 04-14-2015 at 12:02 AM
Old 04-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Now THAT was a promo!!!!!!!!! My black canary kicked BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh how cool would it have been if they added in her canary cry
Old 04-13-2015, 03:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Maybe I'm grasping at straws but I'm going to take Roy inclusion in that video as a sign that he has a future on Arrow. I can't explain why CH seems to missing during the filming of the finale, but honestly I don't think he's dying. nothing about the upcoming episodes actually points to them grieving his death. Olcity are having sex in 3x20 and then 3x21 has everyone worried about Nyssa's safety. Sex and a focus of their attention on someone not even in TA leads me to believe Roy can't be dead during all this. TA's behavior doesn't fit having lost him. I don't know where he is during all this, prison still maybe, but I truly believe he is not dying. And we may be looking at a trial in the finale because they are using the art gallery that they've used as the courthouse again. And it very well could be Ray's trial, either that or Oliver's if he comes home and offers convincing evidence that he is in fact the Arrow and not Roy. Unless the courthouse is for a wedding, that's the only other thing I can think of for them needing a courthouse. Whatever the art gallery is being used for, I really am convinced Roy is not dying. Until proven otherwise, I'm choosing to believe Roy is making it to season 4.
I think the evidence is clear that Roy isn't dying, of course I could be wrong, but I don't think it's him.
Also as an old Prison Break fan, I'm so happy seeing Wentworth miller and Dominic Purcell on screen and partners once again, loved them in the promo especially when Ronnie showed up and heatwave was like YEAH!!!! Lol
Old 04-13-2015, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Now THAT was a promo!!!!!!!!! My black canary kicked BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh how cool would it have been if they added in her canary cry
I absolutely loved that promo. The Black Canary is my favorite superhero in the DC comics and I'm so glad that finally this character is coming to life on the screen. Couldn't care less if her romantic life is way off since the Green Arrow is her true love. Oh well, the show has failed in that respect. Don't care. Just give me kick a$$ Black Canary scenes.
Old 04-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Passionate Fan

That promo was cute, even Ray coming in all late! You late bruh
Love the villains saying they'd be out of business without them.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 04-13-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I absolutely loved that promo. The Black Canary is my favorite superhero in the DC comics and I'm so glad that finally this character is coming to life on the screen. Couldn't care less if her romantic life is way off since the Green Arrow is her true love. Oh well, the show has failed in that respect. Don't care. Just give me kick a$$ Black Canary scenes.
Hey how are you doing?
Old 04-13-2015, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

That promo wouldve been a good way to introduce the Canary cry.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread