Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ISawTheWholeThing:
<STRONG>See at first I wanted to be spoiler free. I knew Cordy was dead once she said that "TPTB owed me big time line" so I guess she meant they let her tie up loose ends (how she feels about Angel) before she took the permanent nap.

She also said she saw things from her mystical coma which basically told you she was a higher power yet again.</STRONG>
Yea, I thought this too. Watching her really made me see how the real Cordy had changed and become a true Champion, this time around she deserves to be a PTB. In some ways she may be the only one up 'there' that will always be on Angel's side. Kinda gives him a fighting chance. AND when she said "I'll be seeing you." It kinda makes you think that when Angel's journey does end and he finally dies, he will see her again. Perhaps become a PTB himself? Maybe this is why the PTB took such an interest in his redemption?? Because he will be one of their own eventually? Or maybe they knew that when Cordy becaome one of them, she would bitch them out if they let something happen to him! LOL. Either way, it's sort of cool to think that she's watching over all of them. Hey, when Fred dies, she'll have someone to greet her!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelie

What does the non-conformist hates worse than a conformist? Another non-conformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
Missed LOST this week? - UPDATED April 24th 2005
Love Charmed?
Old 02-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow. I have to say this is the best (yes, the best) Angel episode I have watched. Is there any way we can petition to get Charisma back on this show. Yesterday's episode proves that she is just as important a character as Angel. She is very much needed and I hope there was a way everyone could just swallon their prides and bring her back. But it won't.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't watched the 100th episode yet. Though, I am nearly done downloading it. Judging by what everyone is saying, looks like I won't be disappointed.

But it sure is going to be a sad episode. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

www.savingangel.org
Old 02-05-2004, 11:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel'n'Spuffy:
<STRONG>

Yea, I thought this too. Watching her really made me see how the real Cordy had changed and become a true Champion, this time around she deserves to be a PTB. In some ways she may be the only one up 'there' that will always be on Angel's side. Kinda gives him a fighting chance. AND when she said "I'll be seeing you." It kinda makes you think that when Angel's journey does end and he finally dies, he will see her again. Perhaps become a PTB himself? Maybe this is why the PTB took such an interest in his redemption?? Because he will be one of their own eventually? Or maybe they knew that when Cordy becaome one of them, she would bitch them out if they let something happen to him! LOL. Either way, it's sort of cool to think that she's watching over all of them. Hey, when Fred dies, she'll have someone to greet her!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Kelie</STRONG>

Your lips to Joss's keyboard. That would be excellent. Although I doubt we'd see it on screen..
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Beward the pink daleks! Exfoliate! Exfoliate!
Old 02-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

i missed angel yesterday can some one give me a recap of what happened? plz

"These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase" -Evanescence
Old 02-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lethal candy:
<STRONG>Kinda wanted to ask a question of everybody in this thread? Do you see the deal with W&H as being something that Angel did? Or something that they, as a group, all decided to do?</STRONG>
Yea Angel did say yes for all of them, but it was pretty clear at that point that they were going to say yes for themselves anyway. Earlier in the day, they all sneaked out to the car, that Lilah sent, one by one because they all thought that they were the only one going. Turns out they were all interested, and even more interested once they got to W&H and saw what each of them would be getting out of the deal. Angel did the formal accepting, but it looked like they were all going to accept anyway.

On the Gunn being partly responsible for Fred's death, I think he was definitey partly responsilbe. As many have mentioned, it was his greed and desire to keep the lifestyle and life that he had that made him careless. Obviously he would never want Fred to die, but once you start closing your eyes to the potential bad consequences, especially at W&H, you are in for trouble. It was mentioned that Wes would feel differently if he remembered that he had taken Conner, but I'm not so sure that it would make a difference. Wes took Connor out of the best intentions in the world and things worked out horribly. Then Angel tried to smother him for it and all the rest of the gang, while not letting Angel kill Wes, stood with Angel and went about their business without Wes. And these were noble intentions by Wes. Gunn does not have even close to the same excuse. He helped the devil, because HE wanted to keep getting the perks he had become used to. He needs to have a real reality check now that he sees what his greed and desire for power has brought him to. No he didn't mean to and I don't believe it is a killing offense, but he took the easy way out. There was something he wanted and he didn't want to look too closely at the price. The FG probably won't kill him, but they do have a history of dealing with mistakes like this harshly. Especially if it harmed someone they loved. Angel loved Conner; Wes loved Fred. Gunn probably still loved Fred in one way or another too. That will be a horrible punishment in itself, I think. None of them but Angel will remember what Wes did to Connor. What he did for the very best reasons, but then again I don't think it really matters regarding Wes's reaction. Gunn did what he did for personal gain and that will anger a lot of the FG if it is known, whether they remember Connor or not. Greed is one of the 7 deadly sins for a reason.
Old 02-06-2004, 12:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

On the Wes remembering his relationship with Lilah, I completely don't even try anymore to make sense of what people remember and how they possibly could remember this or that if Connor was erased. It gives me a bit of a headache and this little churn of mad in my stomach. The whole of last season and almost everything that happened had something to do with Connor. I can't even guess what the characters think happened if Connor is removed from the picture. Did the mindwipe rewrite the story in everyone's head so that the things that happened makes sense? Sort of like Dawn appearing and everyone having memories of years worth of history. Or is he simply gone somehow? The first seems likely, but both irritate me. What bugs me most is the character development that got flushed down the toilet. Wesley, as an example, grew so much as a character because of what happened with Connor. His sadness and the darkness he mentioned to Willow were important. If he doesn't remember Connor, how can he have grown in this way? It is unfair to the character to have all of that mysteriously washed away. The character had earned all the scars both physically and mentally and they were an integral part of who he is. Even if they reajusted his mememories so that everything happened but for a different reason that wasn't Connor related, it wouldn't be the same. Connor was Angel's son, and no other character could have caused quite the same anguish. Erg Erg. Did I mention what a headache that mindwipe is to me? Erg again. Makes me crazy and I will stop talking about it because I can go on and on and have to those who live in the same house with me. I'm sure they feel really blessed. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2004, 09:20 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]New interviews with cast about 100th episode... http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...04/040206.html [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

DB talks about Angel will probably move on quickly and CC talks about how this was her last episode!

So since I'm still heart-broken from "YW" and this comes up I'll see ya'll later...maybe the day after tomorrow

[ 02-06-2004: Message edited Jessica Jaye ]
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• Jaye
"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you..." ~ Pooh to Christopher Robin
Old 02-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

also since it's just 3 pics thought I'd post them
from http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...2/05/index.htm

"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you..." ~ Pooh to Christopher Robin
Old 02-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Loyal Fan

also everythings up at thewb.com http://thewb.com/Shows/Episode/0,8201,||1790,00.html
Why We Fight

All New | wednesday |

Lawson (guest star Eyal Podell, "Behind Enemy Lines"), a mysterious man from Angel's (David Boreanaz) past, arrives at Wolfram & Hart and takes the gang hostage. Through flashbacks to World War II, it is revealed that Angel worked with the U.S. Navy to recover a captured German submarine with American sailors on board. The ship also has a secret cargo, a dangerous trio of vampires, including Spike (James Marsters), who were kidnapped by the Germans and forced to help the Nazis. When the sub comes under attack, Angel saves Lawson's life by turning him into a vampire. Now, sixty years later, Lawson has arrived at Wolfram & Hart seeking revenge.
Alexis Denisof, J. August Richards, Amy Acker and Andy Hallett also star. Terrence O'Hara directed the episode written by Drew Goddard & Steven S. DeKnight.

Old 02-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica Jaye:
<STRONG>also everythings up at thewb.com</STRONG>
Thanks for the pics they're great... that WWII guy looks familiar...

Kelie

What does the non-conformist hates worse than a conformist? Another non-conformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standards of non-conformity.
Missed LOST this week? - UPDATED April 24th 2005
Love Charmed?
Old 02-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Rebel'n'Spuffy:
<STRONG>Thanks for the pics they're great... that WWII guy looks familiar...</STRONG>
He was in Behind Enemy Lines, The Insider and other stuff. http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0687937/
Old 02-06-2004, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

How come Lindsay kept appearing to Spike, and why did Lindsay tell Spike his name was Doyle? Will Lindsay ever come back from the powers that be? Are the powers that be still working with Angel or do they work with Wolfran Heart or who do the powers that be working with?
Old 02-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Who is the old friend from SD that Angel calls?

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 02-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Man how trustworthy are those spoiler sources? Is the sunny d spoiler true?

Dr. Bashir:
"...a doctor."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread