Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2004, 10:01 AM
Banned

With Wes committing both murder and the attempted murder of a close friend in this episode, I don't think that things will end well for him.

By the way, this is my version of ANGEL's finale:

Spike, Angel and the Fang Gang in a final big battle that leaves Wes dead (while saving Gunn or Connor's life), and Angel on the verge of death. Angel shanshues and finally dies. Fred, resurrected from the dead and shaken from her experiences from being possessed by Illyria, returns to Texas. Gunn, with Lindsey and Eve's help, form a non-profit organization to help his neighborhood deal with demons and vampires. Spike takes Connor under his wing and the two continue Angel's battles - with Lindsey, Eve and Harmony as their secretary. Spike contacts Buffy in Europe. And Lorne either re-opens Caritas or forms a talent agency.

Or Angel can survive and Connor ends up dead. And the two vampire avengers continue their fight against evil. With Lindsey, Eve and Harmony's help.

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited JanineW ]
Old 02-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
With Wes committing both murder and the attempted murder of a close friend in this episode, I don't think that things will end well for him.
Oh boy....I'm a bit afraid of that too but things could also end up well with him resurrecting Fred...I don't know,I'm liking the fact Wes could be a key to all that.He's in serious need of a storyline.

Quote:
One thing I agree with you whole-heartily is the WB sucks.
I think that's,for once,something we ALL agree with. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Banned

Oh boy....I'm a bit afraid of that too but things could also end up well with him resurrecting Fred...I don't know,I'm liking the fact Wes could be a key to all that.He's in serious need of a storyline.

I don't see anything ending up well for Wes. Even if he does resurrect Fred. This is ME, after all and Wes would have to PAY - just as Gunn will probably pay for his actions. And if Buffy could end up in year-long depression over being resurrected, how do you think Fred will feel?

Old 02-17-2004, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
how do you think Fred will feel?
Bad,but with a bit of luck,she'll have Wes to help her go through that.

No seriously,maybe things will end up badly for him,but that's the end of the show anyway so...Like I said,I want the S4 Wes back to save the gang [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 11:53 AM
Banned

Bad,but with a bit of luck,she'll have Wes to help her go through that.

If Fred had any sense, she would be PISSED off at Wes. I know I would if someone violated me like that, by bringing me back from the dead without my permission.

Old 02-17-2004, 11:59 AM
MST Manager

It is past time for a new thread, everyone. I'll leave this open for a bit so that the information can be copied over to the new thread.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If Fred had any sense, she would be PISSED off at Wes. I know I would if someone violated me like that, by bringing me back from the dead without my permission.
Well...we don't know yet if she'll be staying in some sort of heaven like Buffy...there's no way of knowing that.Wes won't be able to ask her from where she is if she wanna come back...Plus,she is nothing like Buffy.This may seem selfish from Wesley(and the rest of the gang) but you cannot ask them not trying to get her back.She may well even be in a hell dimension or something...

*opening new spoiler thread*

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited SpySyd ]