Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

Tonight's episode was accidentally put up by Hulu last night. It's been taken down now, but I watched and really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see episode 18.

Magnus and Alec
Old 04-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What was up with that tweet today? An intern glitch at ABC?
Old 04-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's a sneak peek

Ward goes to free Raina from prison and gives her a gift from the Clairvoyant. But Raina looks terrified when she sees Ward there, so he probably wasn't part of Garret's team all along, right?
Old 04-12-2014, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Sneak peek 1:
Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.18 - Providence - Sneak Peek | Spoilers

Sneak peek 2: Ward and Garrett
Agents of SHIELD - Episode 1.18 - Providence - Sneak Peek 2 | Spoilers

Magnus and Alec
Old 04-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks.

I don't know what to think anymore. I guess I'll just wait for the episode.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love Ward I don't want him to be evil

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 04-26-2014, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

This thread is so dead
Old 04-27-2014, 02:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I really struggled with this show early on but it's got a lot better in recent weeks and I so did not see the Ward twist coming, I hope Ward gets what's coming to him, him and Skye were the two characters I struggled with most in the beginning.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok I'm just ranting out, but in the last episode when coulson find out that he was directing the project TAHITI, he says that there have been test subjects.
What if Ward was one of them. Not for the drugs but the memory changes, along with other Shield agents to infiltrate Hydra under Director Fury orders.
The conversation between Maria Hill and Ward seems strange to me, beside SHIELD was a huge organisation and Fury was prepared for the change of the microship, maybe he didn't want Hydra to be exposed this soon, but I believed he anticipated Captain America actions.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

'Agents of SHIELD' showrunners tease 'Agent Carter,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' crossovers - Zap2it | News & Features

I am not really excited for Miles to return.
Old 07-19-2014, 08:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Question: Anything for my favorite shows, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or Once Upon a Time? —Niky

Ausiello: Choosing from Column A, S.H.I.E.L.D. producers are typically mum on details for Season 2, even when it comes to how much time will have passed since Coulson was appointed Director of TFOKAS (The Former Organization Known As S.H.I.E.L.D.). “There is a jump,” EP Jed Whedon allows. “It might be a little skip, it might be just a hop-skip-jump…. But yes, a little time has passed.” As for an overall theme for Season 2, EP Maurissa Tancharoen shares, “There was a word that came up a lot towards the end of the season — evolution — and that is something we will be exploring.”

Question: Any word yet on whether B.J. Britt will be a full-time member of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in Season 2? —Olivia

Ausiello: According to exec producer Jed Whedon, Triplett “will be around a lot” when the ABC series returns on Tuesday, Sept. 23 (now at 9/8c, remember!). Chiming in on how Britt instantly sparked with fans (as well as Miss Simmons), EP Jeph Loeb says, “You always have hope for characters, then when people ‘pop,’ you’re like, ‘Oh, that’s cool’ and you steer toward that.”
(x)

Quote:
Can you give us a hint on how Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Ward will find himself working alongside the people he betrayed? –Rachel

“Alongside” is perhaps an optimistic way of viewing things! As exec producer Maurissa Tancharoen reminds, “He did very bad things” toward the close of Season 1. That said, “He’s in our custody now, and he’s a great villain to have around.” And he WILL be around. “Ward is definitely in the mix” as Season 2 opens, says EP Jed Whedon. “Brett [Dalton] has done a great job, and we love who Ward has become.”
(x)
"For me it's just you, to the end of the world."
Old 07-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

So does that mean they are going to try and redeem Ward anytime soon? He can't just stay a villain. Where's the evolution for him in that?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 07-20-2014, 08:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
So does that mean they are going to try and redeem Ward anytime soon? He can't just stay a villain. Where's the evolution for him in that?
I don't think that Ward can be a villain though. He follows orders and he is weak emotionally. He doesn't have it in him to be a villain, not by himself. It will be interesting to see him become his own person and get character development rather than make him a villain.
Old 07-20-2014, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all that.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread