Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, Ade & Austin are def happening. Still not sure how I feel about it. Seems like they're basically trying to make Austin Dixon's replacement. Tristan Wilds needs to just leave this damn show. They don't even want people to miss your character, they're just going to attempt replacing you.

Kinda happy about Max coming back, but I feel like he's old news at the same time. We'll see where it goes. Can't wait for Rob Hoffman to make his debut though. I've loved him ever since that horrendous project that was "You Got Served."
Old 03-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

lol i liked that movie. His dancing is beyond sexy.
And he wasn't too bad in She's the Man either.
I'm kinda concerned that their gonna have a priest date a girl but Oh well...

As for the whole Pj/Max thing, Naomi is a complete idiot when it comes to relationships. I'm tired of her thinking that every guy that she dates is the love of her life. 9/10 treat her like crap.

MKhay
Old 03-14-2012, 04:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostOnes (View Post)
Tristan Wilds needs to just leave this damn show. They don't even want people to miss your character, they're just going to attempt replacing you.
Oh, how I wish he would have done another show like The Wire. I miss Michael Lee I love 90210 but it was such a downgrade for him. But I get it, he was trying to avoid being "put in a box" and what not.

I love Rob Hoffman. He's hot. I've seen a few of his movies, I loved him on Wild 'N Out though. Does anyone know exactly what's happening with Liam & Silver during the last few episodes? I wonder if they're just going to get close(feelings etc.) and drag it into next season or if they're actually going to get involved before or during the finale.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Seems like they're basically trying to make Austin Dixon's replacement. Tristan Wilds needs to just leave this damn show. They don't even want people to miss your character, they're just going to attempt replacing you.
I don't think they're trying to have him replace Dixon. I think they're just trying to add drama into the Dixon/Ade relationship and they just can't think of any other way to do it except with a triangle.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-14-2012, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

What Chas said. ^

icon
Old 03-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I don't think they're trying to have him replace Dixon. I think they're just trying to add drama into the Dixon/Ade relationship and they just can't think of any other way to do it except with a triangle.
I'm just saying, her and Austin working together with music and dating/fooling around isn't much of a stretch from what's going on with her and Dixon right now. Dixon and Adrianna are so done after the next 2/3 episodes though. It's very rare that anyone, let alone Dixon gets a second chance at one of his relationships. I don't think it's really creating much drama by making a so called triangle when 1/3 will be completely M.I.A from everyone's life She'll most likely have her fling with Austin until whenever, Dixon will come back next season and they'll act like they never even existed. The usual.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

If Dixon gave a girl a second chance, I think I'd faint. But honestly if Austin just makes her feel good about herself, that's all Ade needs. Rebecca said as much.

icon
Old 03-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think it will work either nor do I think it's original but meh, these producers are the worst we've had so far so I'm expecting next to nothing.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-14-2012, 05:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

If Dixon was actually given a girl who deserved a second chance, I'd faint.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

To be fair, Adrianna hasn't done anything yet so let's see how it plays out.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Well, what did Adrianna do that was wrong? Sounds like he's doing the lying. I don't know. We'll see.

icon
Old 03-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was referring to his ex's not Adrianna. & him not telling her about the record deal right away isn't exactly lying & as long as she doesn't cheat she wouldn't be doing anything wrong by some peoples standards. Even though fooling around with his friend/roomate isn't exactly "right" regardless of whether or not she's with Dixon. But that's just me, I'm not fond of people who screw around with their ex's friends and what not. Her and Dixon were the only exception in my book simply because Navid and Silver already crossed that line. But whatever, I love Ade regardless.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

He can tell Navid but not her? I thought they were a team. Whatever. It'll screw them over in the long run.

icon
Old 03-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'd guess he's most likely telling Navid in order to figure out how to tell Ade but Idk, we'll see. And of course it'd be harder to tell her. It's not easy telling someone you care about that they're not wanted Either way, team or not there's nothing wrong with him taking the deal without her. That's what I'd do. Pretty sure Ade did the same thing before. He loves her but he shouldn't give up his dream for her or anyone for that matter.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, take the dream but tell the person you love about it. The longer you wait, the more it's going to hurt. Dixon didn't tell Ivy about Sasha/AIDS and look where that lead. He has to learn that sooner or later. Man up.

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread