Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Why debate when you know Silver's going to get bored eventually? Honestly, out of all the girls, she's the most fickle one. Naomi/Ivy/Annie/Ade are willing to put in work but not that chick. Any other female would've been a far more interesting choice.

icon
Old 02-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
yes you would have been

Although I do get what you mean about it making more sense in the longrun since they had a history.
Back during the so called "triangle" I didn't hate Liomi. I never did, I was a fan at first but changed when I saw they were just all about sex and became a Lannie. BUT if there was ever gonna be another triangle with Lannie I would have always wanted Naomi. Cause it makes sense. I would support Lannie till the end but still enjoy the story.

Silver/Navid/Liam already sounds awful. All three have been my least fav characters this season. And have no interest in watching this soon to be flop happen.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Ivy would be one and done, Ade was already catching hate from everybody, I 100% believe that would have ended up in JLow leaving 9O21O, b/c aside from thier friendship, those scenes between Ade and Liam for me I can't go w/ watching bad clueless like scenes. I honestly can't remember one scene worth a damn between them. Maybe this one coming up w/ her telling him how Vanessa is evil but even then some will prbly say "oh com'on coming from her" Naomi is the only one that would make sense other than Silver b/c those two are liked by a few more people and talked about by other outlets too. Andy Swift, Kristin Santos, Ausiello, ppl like that.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 02-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Some of us feel that way about Ade/Dixon, just for the record.

Anyways, I seriously believe Silver's popularity would drop even lower than it is, so that doesn't even matter imo. She'll just be a running joke they'll have to rehabilitate later. Never mind the fact that Navid didn't do anything wrong this season....I hate defending him, but he did defend her and gave up a lot for her. So she looks bad regardless.

icon
Old 02-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Oh I know.

I don't believe Silver's popularity can get lower than it is right now. Silver turns into Kelly, about time they added layers to her, she's messed up already, show her for who she is and write it likeable.

Old 02-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Just because u want to see her more Kelly like doesn't mean others do. I don't think that will help her popularity cause Kelly was hated and her going through the group was one of the reasons.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
Oh I know.

about time they added layers to her, she's messed up already, show her for who she is and write it likeable.
Haven't seen that since season 1.

icon
Old 02-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Just because u want to see her more Kelly like doesn't mean others do. I don't think that will help her popularity cause Kelly was hated and her going through the group was one of the reasons.
when did I say it will, I said prbly, it's better than what's going on now w/ her. Kelly had people that hated her, but that girl was incredibly popular. Don't underestimate Stroup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Haven't seen that since season 1.
I know me neither.

Last edited by starlette318; 02-24-2012 at 09:30 PM
Old 02-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
when did I say it will, I said prbly, it's better than what's going on now w/ her. Kelly had people that hated her, but that girl was incredibly popular. Don't underestimate Stroup.
I don't see how you can expect Silver fans to be ok with their favorite character becoming group skank ? I know people who like her and they are already pulling their hair out. Just because Liam is most popular male and teenage girls are obsessed with each word he says doesn't mean Silver will get free pass. Her character is too messed up already and romance with Liam will add her no value or substance.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftOfDestiny (View Post)
I don't see how you can expect Silver fans to be ok with their favorite character becoming group skank ? I know people who like her and they are already pulling their hair out. Just because Liam is most popular male and teenage girls are obsessed with each word he says doesn't mean Silver will get free pass. Her character is too messed up already and romance with Liam will add her no value or substance.
"I" believe they will like her because she's going to have a better story and potential pairing. I believe that. Life after Navid for any character you can only go up from there. Personally my belief. I know Lannie fans will be against it, which is expected.

Old 02-25-2012, 03:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Silver and Liam will be a nightmare, a very bad,pointless nightmare.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

More like Navid's life will be better off without Silver.....

icon
Old 02-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, all this Silver hate. How times change
Old 02-25-2012, 08:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm a new here but Liam/Silver will happens ? Whaat ?
They barely talk each other ... She seems so in love with Navid...
Tell me it is a joke ?
Old 02-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

TBH, J0uliia, I think they're just going to be friends and we're all speculating that they're going to be more.

But I could be wrong
Closed Thread   Post New Thread