Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2014, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I'm thinking Monty is probably still in Mt. Weather as well along with Raven and Jasper. I'm just speccing though. They could escape separate from Clarke and Anya.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Total Fan

Monty will be lured into a house made of gingerbread and candy where he will be fattened up and then eaten by Mountain Men. (This has been confirmed.)
Old 09-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

Poor Monty!

Yeah, I'm not concerned that just b/c Monty's not in that sneak peek that he's gone or anything. There are plenty of people not in that clip that we know are alive. I think it's interesting that they'd show Clarke and Anya yet no hint of Octavia and the world of the grounders that she's apparently going to have to try to blend into with Lincoln.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Total Fan

Have you seen these pics of Clarke meeting Dante Wallace in capri pants? Remember when the spoilers were like "they're gonna give her designer clothes!" ....NO. Those are not designer clothes. Those are clothes that you would wear while shopping at Walmart.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

No, I haven't seen the pic. Do they look like Gilligan's Island castaways b/c that's what I'm picturing right now. From what I saw of Jasper's outfit, it looks like designer rejects. The grounder clothes are more high fashion than that.

And does anyone else think that Maya looks really pale. Like ghostly pale. I can't tell if the actress just have very fair skin or if it's intentional b/c she's never been outside of the mountain and has never been exposed to natural light.

ETA: And we finally have an episode title for the season premiere! I just saw the pics you were talking about. Clarke looks like she went running and fell and got her clothes dirty.

The 100 - Episode 2.01 - The 48 - Promotional Photos | Spoilers

These pics should make Maud&Danny happy since Tristan is definitely alive and by the looks of it probably chasing Bellamy on horseback. Although, if Tristan stays that way, we'll see.

Last edited by brave princess; 09-24-2014 at 03:46 PM
Old 09-24-2014, 05:32 PM
Total Fan

It could be that Bellamy is running from Tristan and gets saved by Kane with guns. I imagine if that's the case then Finn and Bellamy are separated. Ah, who knows?! I can't wait!
Old 09-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
"they're gonna give her designer clothes!" ....NO. Those are not designer clothes. Those are clothes that you would wear while shopping at Walmart.
LOL

There seems to be a crapload of "parents"/adults that made it to the ground. I'm thinking most of them are going to end up as collateral damage.
Old 09-24-2014, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Yesssssssss Imotep is alive and probably chasing Bellamy. I hope they don't have him killed by the end of the episode. Love me some Tristan.

Design clothes han? Not really!

I get a total Stargate vibe with Kane right now...it's turning me on loool

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-24-2014, 10:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Has anyone noticed that the hatchet Kane picks up looks remarkably similar to Bellamy's? Its probably just wistful thinking, but oh my gah, what if it is?

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 09-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Total Fan

It's definitely not the same hatchet. Bellamy's was made out of bits of the drop ship. It's smaller, the handle is bent, and the blade is concave (I always think it wouldn't have been a very effective axe, but whatever. Art.)
Old 09-24-2014, 11:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
It's definitely not the same hatchet. Bellamy's was made out of bits of the drop ship. It's smaller, the handle is bent, and the blade is concave (I always think it wouldn't have been a very effective axe, but whatever. Art.)
Oh, I agree. It's not Bellamy's hatchet. But I do think that it's really cool that Kane is picking up a weapon that - prior to finding the guns - was Bellamy's weapon of choice. Not to mention the fact that the axe was in the middle of the camp with all the grounder bodies, and Bellamy was last seen fighting a Grounder. It's kinda symbolic, imo.

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 09-25-2014, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 09-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the video! I love the short little clip of Bob looking damn fine with that jacket slung over his shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Yesssssssss Imotep is alive and probably chasing Bellamy. I hope they don't have him killed by the end of the episode. Love me some Tristan.
I knew you'd be happy. I can see him probably surviving. After all, with Anya locked away in Mt Weather they need someone to represent the Grounders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBlueEyes (View Post)
Oh, I agree. It's not Bellamy's hatchet. But I do think that it's really cool that Kane is picking up a weapon that - prior to finding the guns - was Bellamy's weapon of choice. Not to mention the fact that the axe was in the middle of the camp with all the grounder bodies, and Bellamy was last seen fighting a Grounder. It's kinda symbolic, imo.
Ooh, I love this. I like the idea of Kane finding it early on and it being a little hint that we'll be seeing Bellamy later in the episode.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Is Finn alive or not? Like I know Bellamy is alive but they haven't featured Finn in anything
Old 09-25-2014, 12:45 PM
Total Fan

We know as much as you about Finn's status.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread