Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Total Fan

"Who is Finn?"

EXACTLY.
Old 10-23-2014, 11:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Someone saw a new promo for episode 2 and posted this on tumblr. Sorry for the all caps but I'm just copying and pasting:

BELLAMY HELD AT GUN POINT BY (I THINK) FINN
RAVEN SCREAMING IN PAIN
AND A CERTAIN BLOND FLOATING IN THE WATER MOTIONLESS
ABBY TIED UP IDK WHAT THE ****S GOING ON THERE SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES GETTING SRCRIFICED TO KING KONG
AND JASPER SAYING “CLARKE, THE ONLY THREAT TO US, IS YOU” HE SOUNDS BRAIN WASHED
THERE ARE OTHER CLIPS THAT GO BY IN SECONDS LIKE RUNNING, OCTAVIA CRYING AND SOMEONE JUMPING DOWN A HILL

*edit - She posted the video - I choose for fear to make me stronger

Last edited by taragenie; 10-23-2014 at 11:38 AM
Old 10-23-2014, 11:52 AM
Supreme Fan

lol damn you're fast, I just saw it on tumblr too and came here to post it
That teaser is so confusing??? Why is Clarke drowning??? And why is Abby tied up??? And Finn pointing a gun at Bellamy??? Im so confuseeeed
Old 10-23-2014, 12:32 PM
Total Fan

It could be Kane pointing the gun at Bellamy. Kane and Finn have the same hair.

Or, alternately, they just cut the scene to look like Finn is pointing a gun at Bellamy, but really he's pointing a gun at whoever is guarding Bellamy. And then they run off together to find the Grounders.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Some of those scenes in the new promo are definitely from 2x03, based on the synopsis. Abby being chained up and Clarke outside Mount Weather.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Abby is tied up because of Kane, I'm assuming. The description says he punishes her for something. I hope it's just putting her up like that in the sun, which is still shtty, but if he has her whipped like that or something, hell no. Especially when it's probably for freeing Bellamy or something.

Quote:
I wonder where that's going... What's gonna happen to Finn and Bellamy when they find the Grounders and the kids aren't there? It seems like a dead-end.
Well, if Bellamy sticks with Finn long enough (I can't tell if their differences of opinion will mean them literally splitting up physically, or just that they're disagreeing in general), he should at least find Octavia with the Grounders. From what Marie said in the interview, about how Octavia fits in better with them than with her own people, I assume she and Lincoln end up staying there for a bit, since we only know of them having conflicts, what with her taking some prisoner as a trade of Lincoln or whatever. And I don't see how that translates into fitting in with them. So maybe they all work it out and the Grounders welcome them or something. Lincoln did mention before that there were more people like him, that didn't want to fight, iirc.

Last edited by same old story; 10-23-2014 at 12:43 PM
Old 10-23-2014, 02:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for all the new stuff. Love this show. Episode 3 sounds awesome. No doubt Abby is being punished coz she helps Bellamy get away since he may convince her that he can help bring Clarke and the others back. Kane is doing what he has always done imo. Even on the arc he was pretty much cruel for the most part except towards the end. Isaiah Washington is amazing as Jaha. His storyline this season looks interesting.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm guessing Clarke is floating in the water in that promo after she and Anya jump:

Old 10-23-2014, 02:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey y'all...just wanted to see if y'all know how long Clarke and the rest are in Mt Weather. I just don't want it to be drug out!
Old 10-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Hey y'all...just wanted to see if y'all know how long Clarke and the rest are in Mt Weather. I just don't want it to be drug out!
We don't know for sure but from the interviews with Jason it sounds like Clarke's going to esacpe without the other 47, but she plans on going back to save them. The footage of her with Anya is from episode 3 so I think that's when they'll escape.

Also, in an interview with Eliza she said we'll see Clarke interact more with the Mount Weather people in the first 3 episodes.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
We don't know for sure but from the interviews with Jason it sounds like Clarke's going to esacpe without the other 47, but she plans on going back to save them. The footage of her with Anya is from episode 3 so I think that's when they'll escape.

Also, in an interview with Eliza she said we'll see Clarke interact more with the Mount Weather people in the first 3 episodes.
Okay, thanks! That still seems like a lot of episodes to have her/them stuck in there. To me, if the plan is to get her/them out, do it quickly instead of dragging it.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Here's the new promo in HD:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Okay, thanks! That still seems like a lot of episodes to have her/them stuck in there. To me, if the plan is to get her/them out, do it quickly instead of dragging it.
Well I don't think she'll get the rest out quickly because I think the Mount Weather storyline is supposed to be the biggest storyline of the season. They can't have that be done with in like 4 episodes. She'll probably go back and find the ark people, rest of The 100 and together maybe they'll all come up with a plan to get the 47 out. Maybe Lincoln will get Grounders to help too.

Someone from the press was on set the other day and they were filming at Mount Weather. They're on episode 9. She said she couldn't spoil who was filming there.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

^Thanks for the promo. I think that's the best the CW has released of the 100 this far
Old 10-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Ugh, Jasper is going to annoy me. I'd think Monty would be smarter than him and at least listen to Clarke.. too bad Bellamy isn't there. He'd 100% be backing up Clarke. Hehe.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRiver (View Post)
Ugh, Jasper is going to annoy me. I'd think Monty would be smarter than him and at least listen to Clarke.. too bad Bellamy isn't there. He'd 100% be backing up Clarke. Hehe.
Monty isn't allowed to talk or have an opinion, let's be real.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread