Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Oh so the holier than thou Finn who spent all of s1 judging every decision Clarke and Bellamy made is going to now be going ~dark...they really have no idea what to do with that character do they.
Old 10-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

^I really don't think they do but I guess they think having him be all dark this season is the right way to go. Maybe he'll be a more interesting character. I doubt it, but you never know.

Maybe Finn tells Abby that he's going to need Bellamy's help if they're going to get Clarke and the others back so she gives him the key to unlock Bellamy's chains. Or she might actually catch Finn helping Bellamy escape and she lets them both go, saying that she'll take the blame.

I can't imagine that Finn will go off by himself after the Grounders and it's not like he'd have to do a whole lot of convincing with Bellamy to get him to help him.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-21-2014, 02:39 PM
Absolute Fan

I actually like the sound of Dark Finn. At least he'll be more interesting than last season. Maybe now he'll actually get it - understand why Belleamy and Clarke had to do the things they did. At least, that's what I'm hoping.
Old 10-21-2014, 02:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
Maybe Finn tells Abby that he's going to need Bellamy's help if they're going to get Clarke and the others back so she gives him the key to unlock Bellamy's chains. Or she might actually catch Finn helping Bellamy escape and she lets them both go, saying that she'll take the blame.

I can't imagine that Finn will go off by himself after the Grounders and it's not like he'd have to do a whole lot of convincing with Bellamy to get him to help him.
I could def see that happening
Old 10-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Absolute Fan

'The 100' Goes Dark In A Good Way: Season 2 Secrets From The CW Show's Creator
Old 10-21-2014, 02:58 PM
Total Fan

I DARE them to make me care about Finn. Please, make him interesting. Step 1: Don't let him be the romantic lead. Step 2: Give him a real backstory. Step 3: Make him less judgmental and more active. Step 4: Cut his hair even shorter.

I expect Bellamy to immediately go after Octavia as soon as he gets out of those chains.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciiisu (View Post)
That makes sense. This makes me worried for Raven though, I cant see Finn storming off to find the others when Raven is in such a bad shape. Unless she dies which would be seriously messed up.
She obviously doesn't die. I can easily see Finn leaving her like that, he's made his priorities pretty clear.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

They've made a mess of Finn. First he was the ~cool guy who goes on spacewalks and wastes air and doesn't give a damn because he's so ~cool and hey it was fun, right? e might die so let's have some fun. Then they killed Wells and moved Finn into the Moral Compass role(only he was way more self righteous and judgmental than Wells ever was). But that didn't work because they still had the Cool Guy Who Doesn't Care SL playing out with the whole cheating on his girlfriend and not mentioning the girlfriend to Clarke, then still pursuing Clarke even when she asked him to stop and it was clearly hurting Raven. And NOW he's going to be motivated by his ~love for Clarke to do all these dark things? Ya, that's not interesting and it's not going to do anything to endear his character to me.

Finn's the only character on the show I don't like, and I really don't like him.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad Finn it seems will be getting a SL.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Eliza interview from the set when they were filming episode 9 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLKQePS8IQ

She said 8 is the mid-season finale, so I guess that means there are two breaks. Wasn't it said somewhere that there are only 5 episodes this year? So that means when it comes back they'll only have 3 more episodes before another break?
Old 10-21-2014, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

So were are getting dark Finn? Oh lord! -.-''

Jaha getting to earth and being badass.

Clarke is leaving MT a lot sooner than I expected. I can't wait to see her killing it!

My body is READY !

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Well, we know Bellarke's bond will grow stronger this year and maybe "Dark" Finn will be a reason for that. It makes me cringe that it said Finn goes on a obsessive dark path to find Clarke. .and the others. .ugh I'm just not down for his lovesick Clarke ways. I'd be all for this if he were doing this solely to find everyone and not just mostly Clarke. Hopefully it'll be more interesting than it sounds. At least they're trying I guess.

Can't wait to see Clarke become more bad ass than she already is!!!

TFP!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 10-21-2014, 10:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just don't want scenes of Finn on his own going through his little dark and twisty phase to take up screentime.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
Well, we know Bellarke's bond will grow stronger this year and maybe "Dark" Finn will be a reason for that. It makes me cringe that it said Finn goes on a obsessive dark path to find Clarke. .and the others. .ugh I'm just not down for his lovesick Clarke ways. I'd be all for this if he were doing this solely to find everyone and not just mostly Clarke. Hopefully it'll be more interesting than it sounds. At least they're trying I guess.

Can't wait to see Clarke become more bad ass than she already is!!!

TFP!
YES and YES! That's what is bothering me, they ONCE AGAIN make it seems like Finn storyline will be all about Clarke. Ugh! I guess that's a good thing we know from Eliza that they aren't going down the Finn/Clarke route anymore (or at least for right now) and that Jason said their "relationship" would change in interesting ways (something along those lines). I can see an edge forming between Finn and Clarke as he becomes darker and doesn't know the limits anymore. Clarke's search is going to somehow making him crazy and go over the edge. Am I making sense?

Jason has been doing so much praises of Eliza lately on twitter. It seems like she's got amazing episodes coming for her where she'll shine completely.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-21-2014, 11:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
She obviously doesn't die. I can easily see Finn leaving her like that, he's made his priorities pretty clear.
Tbh I wouldnt put it past Jason to kill her off. :/ Idk I got really worried for her after the sneak peek with Murphy where shes coughing up blood ect. Abby is a doctor, but shes not a wizard. Theres only so much she can do without meds and medical equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
It makes me cringe that it said Finn goes on a obsessive dark path to find Clarke. .and the others. .ugh I'm just not down for his lovesick Clarke ways. I'd be all for this if he were doing this solely to find everyone and not just mostly Clarke. Hopefully it'll be more interesting than it sounds. At least they're trying I guess.
Mte. Im nhf any of that. I hope the storyline will come off better than it sounds.